Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:29 am
Teuicui
konaustin

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Home tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: N/A tab tab MONEY: $900 tab

• tab tab 🌸 "Oh, of coruse it's allowed. This is a bit of time for them to exercise and get to socialize with people. It helps to let them get used to people like this instead of staying cooped up in their kennels all day." Smiling as he let the male into the pen area. It was alright there were no questions, Kisari just wondered in case there was anything he could offer as far as answers. He was in his element with the animals, far more relaxed as he was playing with the kittens. Cute animals always make things easier to deal with, socializing, working, etc.

tab tab 🌸 Chuckling lightly, "ahh well they to make a cuddle pile on you and warm you up apparently." Smiling a little as he watched the swarm around Sul. What a neat, intriguing name, he thought as Sulfur introduced himself. "Sulfur? I hope this doesn't sound...rude or anything, but that's a real interesting name." He was sure his tone wasn't offensive or anything, so he wanted to make sure he didn't accidentally put his foot in his mouth and say something bad. "It's definitely a unique name. It's nice...also...sounds very warm." Offering as opinion, in regards to his name. It was definitely interesting. A warm name, or fire-y. "Are you looking for a little pet friend? A cat or any other animal that I may be able to help you with? Or any questions or assistance."

tab tab 🌸 Looking in surprise when he heard one of the kittens hiss and swipe at someone. "Aww hey now, that wasn't nice," scooping up the munchkin that backed against him. Petting the kitten's head, looking at it, listening. Cooing a little at the cat, "Don't worry I'm sure they're nice. It's okay, it's just new to you....her hand?" Murmuring low to the kitten, before looking to Hana. Eyebrow raised, trying to observe what the kitten meant about her hand. Smiling lightly, "Sorry about that, they mean no harm. This little munchkin just got nervous I think. It's always a lot with new people in the store. Would you like to come into the pen with us? It's easier to sit among them and let the cats come to you and get used to you. I mean if you're here for a cat? Or if I can help some other way? My name's Kisari." Speaking to Sulfur and Hana, he was standing with the two customers. At least he assumed they were customers, if they were leaving the store with anything.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:30 pm

kotaro17
[]

Teuicui
[

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Hana Aufweigler ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝
Cash: 1,000

▆ ▆

"I'm weirdly used to it" Hana sighed as she stood, quickly hiding her arm behind her back "It's a prosthetic y'see...puts off a lot of people anyway, can't imagine the smell of cold metal makes the animals feel any better"
The blonde ruffled her mane and looked around.
"I'm looking for a companion for the home, just moved you see and...well my house feels really empty. I grew up around horses and other things that like big spaces" Hana trailed off as she slowly meandered toward the birds and held her real hand out toward some parakeets.
"Never cared much for cats, goats are nice...sheep too. Pigs not so much, can't get attached to 'em cos' you'll eat em someday...I guess...birds are nice?"
She cocked her head to the side as she approached a preening macaw and stared at its striking scarlet plumage. Tentatively, Hana reached out with her mechanical hand and inched it close to the avian as it stopped preening and cocked its head from side to side as it regarded the gold and black appendage. Curious, the bird reached out and pecked at the limb, confused at the familiar appendage having the hardness of something not organic, it began chewing at one of her fingers, squawking as it tugged and twisted its head before letting go and reaching out with one of its feet to feel it.
"This one seems nice....its big too...looks like a strong flier" As the macaw stepped onto her hand and pecked experimentally at her forearm Hana turned to the one that identified themselves as Kisari.
"This one here, is it fast? That could make for good morning workouts to chase it around the neighborhood."

"Protect and serve"...

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:45 am

kotaro17

konaustin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sulfur
/⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌/
/⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊/
Money: $500

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Talk goes on; an attempt to pet a cat occurs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Healthy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Cat’s Meow
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kisari and someone else, various cats
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A satchel, sweater, pants and shoes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Money and miscellaneous items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A

Text, "Speech", 'Thought', Other

The walk into the pen was a cautious one, more for himself than anything--while Sulfur was still aware of possibly overstepping bounds in a literal and not just figurative sense. Idly listening to what the other person--Kisari--said, there was a short nod in recognition of that, before a decision to speak soon after would pass by and be acted on. Around himself, the cats--kittens--were walking around and appeared to be trying to get a sense of things. That they started to go his way caused him to mentally backtrack and hesitate, but this didn’t last long as a self-conscious guard. Instead, looking back toward Kisari with some obvious caution, while the reason for it was mixed, he made an effort toward a question, this after introducing himself. It came around as a statement instead, although that wording wasn’t taken back by Sulfur. "Not by far: it’s more toward a nickname than a real one, and--that seems fair."

That, partly an attempt to start along a less abrupt path, was mostly succeeded at, as far as he could understand. In a pause at Kisari’s next question, there was a pause before Sulfur continued on. "--I actually don’t think I have the money for one right now. --They need food and other things?" Halfway considerate and halfway more indifferent and wavering, it was a statement that held that divided tone; that it might have sounded as though he didn’t know was not addressed, even while aware of that idea. This was mostly due to his attention moving elsewhere, once asking what he had.

At the hiss, aiming another question toward the person being swiped at happened, but it didn’t go anywhere beyond that by most chance. Instead, Sulfur held back a further response, looking off toward Kisari again as the other attempted to diffuse the situation. This, turning off into the other person asking about a cat, caused Sulfur to hold back saying anything for a short span, before briefly looking down toward the others meandering around where he stood. While again hesitating, after that moment he reached down to pet one of them, holding some caution case anything happened by extent.

A short pat and brush between their ears caused them to stop at that realization, Sulfur then reaching away and noting their look up at him. Some thought passed by, knowing he still didn’t have enough--or probably would have to take up work if he actually did decide on one. A turn back toward Kisari was followed by some hesitation, both not sure what to say and not wanting to interrupt--but by most chance obvious in that caution.

Art by Sivlep on Gaiaonline / Character design by sui-a on Deviantart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:41 am
Teuicui
konaustin

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Home tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: N/A tab tab MONEY: $900 tab

• tab tab 🌸 "O-oh..a prosthetic. I suppose it seems maybe foreign to the cats. It's not as if they understand what that might be and the different when in comparison to a person's limb. I guess that's why they were a bit skittish. But nothing they couldn't get used to, given the time around that person." Speaking hypothetically of course. Since the woman hadn't said she was looking for a cat. So he was just talking really. Looking to where the cats were milling around Sulfur now preoccupied.

tab tab 🌸 "Did you have a preference on type of companion? Furry, feathered, scaly, etc? Ahh I see so you're used to having animals around. Rather lively sorts too and outdoorsy." Raising an eyebrow as he listened to her mullings over the animals. The different types, what she didn't mind or did. Smiling a little, a soft chuckle, "Well...the barnyard variety such as goats and pigs we don't really have here anyway. Birds...Birds we have." Most when they were let out of the kennels/bird cages had a leash/strap around their foot to keep them from trying to fly out of the store. It was fastened to the treehouse setup where they could stand on while the bird cages were being cleaned out.

tab tab 🌸 One such bird was out enjoying some freedom right then. As he watched the woman approach the bird. When asked about it, "Well...other then what I could comment on about the bird while it's in store I suppose....fast yes? I mean it's different when they're able to be outside and free moving. I don't have the best way to gauge that with the animal in store. This one is definitely an energetic sort, so I'd imagine once outside, you will get a workout." It was curious that she wanted to be able to chase the bird around the neighborhood. If she was set on the bird, Kisari could help collect up supplies for her, food and all that.

tab tab 🌸 Bringing his attention back to Sulfur as he heard the mewling kitties. One trying to climb its way up Sulfur's leg. Chuckling softly, "Oh little rascal aren't you. Well...I can see they're rather taken with you." But it was unfortunate that he admitted to not really being able to afford one right now, plus food and all. "Mhm I mean...we offer good deals, sales on food and their toys and things here if you really were keen on a cat. But I won't push you. I know it's difficult with money at times. You seem just as taken with them as they are with you. It's very cute. I'm always here to help when you want to take that next step?" Whenever Sulfur felt ready to adopt a pet, Kisari or one of the others that works here was always available to help.

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:09 am

kotaro17
[]

Teuicui
[

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Hana Aufweigler ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝
Cash: 1,000

▆ ▆

"I'll take it" Hana said simply as the bird clambered into her prosthetic and stared at her before giving its wings a few short, rapid flaps and a ruffle of its feathers. Hana smiled at the creature as she undid the leather strap around its foot and stared for a moment at a small container of bird food with a similar parrot on the label.
"I'll...take this...I can probably make more at home.."
The blonde plucked the bag from the shelf and tucked it under her arm before stopping at the counter and setting several bills at the register.
"We might be back if there's questions,...I think it'll be a good fit though" Hana looked over her shoulder to regard the shopkeep with a small smile before exiting the store. In the fresh air Hana gave a small thrust of her arm to encourage the macaw to take flight and, with a single bound, disappeared from view as she followed the bird
-E X I T-

"Protect and serve"...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:44 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨0
( ① чєαя, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:29 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wore the silver chain with just the gray ring with the dolphin symbol on it, symbolizing harmony, today around his neck. The zipper to his coat was down just enough for the necklace to be seen. "Would have been nice to have the person who picked out Hiro to do the same this time too for the second cat. Too bad they don't work here anymore" he thought with a sigh. He was waiting for Saeki outside of The Cat's Meow and tries now to seem like he was loitering by peering through the store's windows and pacing around on the sidewalk. This decision to get another cat wasn't some ploy about his boyfriend getting more exposure to domestic animals and getting a new pet too. He was here for Hiro's sake in getting a new companion for the little one. Hoping to pick out a cat comparable for the household and doesn't have to return him/her to the store. Rubbing the dolphin ring with his index finger and thumb of his right hand while the left hand stuffed inside his coat pocket. Pondering about the time they might be spending apart from his beloved during Christmas time because the other will be spending it with the visiting family in city. "Would be the first one alone in this city and hopefully nothing like that strange event doesn't happen if it snows this year. Well, I won't be completely alone" he pondered and stayed away from the front entry as he continued to wait for his boyfriend's arrival.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: patient and a little nervous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself?.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:38 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Cat's Meow
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Voice Claim: Yiruma
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General Clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

It had been a strange time this Halloween. Of course his time with Patrick had been amazing, but everything that had been going on in Soleil had put a little edge on the event. Thankfully it hadn't influenced their horror marathon. And his beloved had even spent his first night at Saeki's home. This day he would officially walk with his boyfriend because of the monster that was roaming around. But that problem was solved now. Saeki had started the day with training, then a shower and after that he got dressed in jeans, a tight white shirt and a black hoodie with a golden colored eastern dragon on the back. On his right sleeve there was the image of a katana with his name in Japanese on it. As always he was wearing the necklace that was a symbol for the love between Patrick and him too. The only time he takes that off is during showers.

Since all was back to normal in Soleil, Patrick had made his own way to the Cat's Meow and now it was time for the young swordsman to join him. Saeki was about to tie his hair back when he hesitated, the band between his teeth as he looked in the mirror. He wasn't sure if he had imagined it, but Patrick seemed to have liked his hair loose. It was only a very short hesitation before Saeki smiled, stopped with tying and brushed it again quickly so it fell around his face and cascaded over his shoulders. After that he put on his shoes and a jacket, grabbed his keys and left to go meet his beloved at the pet store. It was a relative short walk for the trained young man since he could walk pretty fast without getting tired. It didn't take long before he walked into the street and saw his boyfriend waiting for him. They seemed to do their best to stay away from the door for some reason. Saeki smiled and waved. "Hello my love. Great to see you again as always." he said as he walked to them and if he got the chance he would kiss them.

Translations:

IN HIS BAG

-

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:51 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiled brightly when he caught sight of his beloved partner waving to him. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend to embrace him to pull their bodies closer. Graciously accepted the kiss, "Hey, handsome" he greeted back smiling and kissed back. Let go of him after a moment to get a better look at him up close. He couldn't help noticing his boyfriend's hair was down and he is aware that he prefers it that way. He thought it to be a preference he didn't know he had until he had seen the other male with his hair down the first time. It was something different for him than what he has seen in the media and Saeki was the only one he has relations with that has long hair. Absentmindedly touched a lock of the other's hair and rubbed it between his fingers then he let go when he realized what he was doing, "My bad. Couldn't help indulging in your hair's texture" he apologized and smiled at him sheepishly. "Now shall we go on instead? Without you here I would be too nervous to go in on my own" he said as he moved to open the door for his boyfriend to enter first. "Would you like to go on a date tomorrow? Like to ice skate, eat out, and check out the potion shop" he asked and shared what they may do on this date. It was slightly warmer on the inside of the pet shop for the animals sake and the customers comfort with how cold it is outside today. He was here specifically for a female kitten for Hiro, the rest didn't matter to him.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: excited and a little nervous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:20 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Cat's Meow
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Voice Claim: Yiruma
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General Clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki smiled when Patrick pulled him close and hugged the other back lovingly. He always enjoyed it to have them as close as possible. The young man tilted his head a bit so he could meet the other’s lips and share the loving kiss. After that he watched the other as they looked at him, wondering slightly what was going on. Saeki blushed slightly when they played with his hair and smiled a bit when they spoke again. With their apology the Asian shook his head and gently caressed their cheek. "You have nothing to be sorry for love. I’m glad you are so pleased with me." he spoke and gave them one more hug before he would walk into the shop as his boyfriend held the door open. They were ever so considerate. "Surely not, you are the bravest I met." he said at the being nervous though he did think that explained why they had been pacing so much. Saeki still wasn’t sure about what kind of a pet to pick if he were honest. Though the idea of a lizard or iguana did linger in his mind due to their close relation with dragons. And of course dragons were very much revered in Japan. Some would even call them lucky. But he also knew they needed a lot of heat. So they weren’t the type to always take along. A puppy perhaps?

Saeki was prepared though. In case he would run into a pet here at the shop that just clicked with him, he had brought plenty of money for the animal, food and other supplies, just in case. Their main reason to be here was to get a friend for Hiro with his beloved though. Saeki looked up at Patrick next to him when they spoke again. A smile formed on his lips when they asked about a date tomorrow. That sounded like a great idea! "I would love to, Patrick. It sounds great to go skating, eat and visit some shops. Though I admit I have yet to visit the potion shop. What is it like? And what for?" he asked the other curiously. He never really checked on the potions shop. No particular reason, but he just didn’t had the need to so far. "Speaking of dates though, I would love it if you would join my family and I with Christmas. I already spoke to my family about it, since my father can be rather old-fashioned at times…, but they are all in agreement. They would love to have you join and meet you as well." he offered his boyfriend. Saeki hoped they wouldn’t have any plans yet by now. He would be overjoyed to have them around at such an important holiday. It looked like the West shared that sentiment.

Translations:

IN HIS BAG

-

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:49 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick blushed at the other's reaction and response to his apology. "Almost got aroused in public. Too bad what I can do to him out in the open is limited'' he thought while he was being hugged again. "Thanks for saying that Saeki" he replied cheerily. He was in a very much better mood than he was before from just those few words spoken to him. Casually walked over to where the kittens were in the shop and paid close attention to which cage had a female in it. Even with the duo siblings on display for a couple cages he focused on the singular ones and the brief description of their personality on a chain index card. He was very much pleased about his lover's response to a date tomorrow and this would be the third date this week. "Well, it's a quaint shop that sells a variety of potions. For example I bought a potion that helps you breathe underwater" he answered his questions and given an example of what kind potion you could get from there. "That's a really big step to be taking for this relationship" he said to the offer. He thought it was impressive he asked his family first and pondered what sort of expectations they have of him to agree to have his presence there. "Okay. I wouldn't want to turn down such an attractive offer. As a guest I will make sure to bring a gift for the occasion" he said to him. "Speaking of occasions. Have you ever had your house warming for your new home?” he asked him. Looked back at the kittens and one caught his attention, "Maybe this one" he said close to making a final decision. "

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: excited and confident.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:45 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled at Patrick and then went inside the shop with them. He had only ever been here to buy treats for Hiro really. This was the first time he walked in to look at pets. Of course it was his boyfriend who was looking for one, Saeki was just tagging along. The young man loved to spend time with his beloved though, so it was fun either way. As they walked in they were greeted as usual by the chitter of birds first thing as well as the authentic scent of animal food and treats. Somehow it always managed to dominate the shop, every now and then one could catch a whiff of anise or something reminding of it. The first time Saeki had been inside, he had been curious what it was that he was smelling and he had taken his time to find out. That was how he learned it was for the bottom of the cage of smaller birds. It was quite interesting what they all came up with for pets. This time though, Saeki’s focus was on cats as well since Patrick was looking for another cat. And they walked almost directly to it. The young man patiently waited while his boyfriend finalized his choice and pointed out which cat he wanted to have. It was a cute one for sure and Saeki smiled as he saw the fur color. "Like Yin and Yang, she looks so cute." he commented.

Though he soon looked away and in another direction when his attention was caught by a sound not far from them. It had sounded like a really cute animal. Saeki excused himself for a moment and walked towards the source of the sound, only to end up at the dog area and face to face with the cutest puppy he had ever seen! Even without the information, Saeki could tell it was an Akita Inu. But that wasn’t too surprising considering the most famous dog of Japan was the same breed, Hachiko. The story of that dog was a really emotional one, but that was not what appealed to Saeki so much. In fact it was the soft fur of the puppy and the cute ears that almost seemed too big for it’s head. It looked more like a red panda face in a way. "ああ、かわいいじゃないですか" the young swordsman said as he knelt just outside the gate. The puppy seemed to react quite fast and eagerly came towards the sound of his voice wagging his tail like crazy. Saeki chuckled at the sight of this before he thought about it. He always wished he could have an Akita Inu, partly inspired by the story of Hachiko, but he hadn’t really gotten the chance to own one. There were some things to consider though which he promptly did. Space, well his house was large enough for sure and Saeki wouldn’t limit them to one room.

Food he could buy here as well as supplies he would need. He had enough cash and his family was rich after all. Activity and training, well he was active himself and he would love to do some other training with them. The young man called out to a nearby employee, not wanting to disturb his beloved’s purchase and he started to ask them questions, lots of questions. The employee seemed more entertained than annoyed though and was more than happy to explain to the young man just what he would need and what the puppy would need. Not just right now but also later as they grew older. It was a lot of information at once, but it didn’t take as long as it could have. Saeki ended up grabbing any dog supplies he needed, as well as a big backpack used for hikes with dogs to transport it all in and soon enough the puppy and supplies were paid for and the Akita young was taken from its enclosure. Saeki had bought a harness for the leash, rather than a collar and soon the leash was handed to him and he was told the puppy was a he. That was an even better match considering the inspiration that had led to Saeki’s wish to own an Akita Inu. The young man thanked the employee and if Patrick hadn’t joined him yet, the young swordsman would find him instead, all packed and loaded with the backpack filled with food, bowls, brushes, toys and whatever else he would need. "It looks like I have decided what kind of pet I want to have." he told his boyfriend and chuckled softly. The puppy was walking next to him, curiously sniffing around the somewhat new area. He had never walked here himself after all.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : To Be Named]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Cat's Meow] xxx

[With : Patrick, puppy] xxx

[Thinking : I can't believe that I found an Akita Inu here!] xxx

OOC: Left it kind of open in the end so you can choose when Patrick joined Saeki again. xxx

Quotes: xxx

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy