Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:22 am
((I've got nothing right now))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:07 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(I am literally just waiting for someone to post)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:32 pm
((I thought we were waiting on Voodoo..?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:12 am
((sorry! I had a big family emergency))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:40 am
Shari crossed her arms. "Dere is more to dis den just looking at da dreams...." She muttered sternly. "I may only be da top blue shaman...but I know of da other colors." She said closing her eyes. "By going in ta ya minds I can tell...." she opened her eyes and slammed her hands down on the table. "ya all will re-define everyting we know about Essence!" She said smiling. "For instance...if you combine powas you can command even more powerful tings!"She said smiling before looking to Nick. "Okay, rude boy....ya turn." She said sternly  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:31 am
"Ready when you are." Nick said calmly, he hoped to spare everyone the panic from the previous scenarios, though didn't bother to get his hopes up. I'm kinda curious what the inside of my head looks like now. He mused.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:17 am
Shari nodded as she moved another tentacle towards Nick. As it spiraled above his head. Her eyes began to glow white as her hat began to change the room as they entered Nick's minds

Evan crossed his arms as he watched the room change. "I wonder what lies inside the head of a master hitman." He said as he smirked and waited to see what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:37 am
"Like a pretty swanky jazz lounge. Interesting." Nick said as the scenery changed to reflect a dark club room, characterized by the leather seats, dark atmosphere and smooth jazz playing in the background. "Eh, could be worse." Nick said, shrugging, he honestly thought there was going to be some sort of weirdness about it, but it was also no surprise, these types of places was where Nick felt most at home. With the exception that most Jazz Clubs had Jazz and were not circular terminus to his innermost thoughts and feelings. "Go on, take a look, I doesn't matter to me." Nick stated, wondering if someone would actually open one of the doors.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:16 am
Shari opened several doors and began pulling dreams and memories from Nick's mind and began to read them. "Becareful, one who lets people into his mind can be in for ruude awakenings..."She warned as she began her search.

Evan looked around the room and shivered abit. "This room makes me uneasy..." he looked at his hands he could feel something in Nick's mind was putting pressure on him. He lifted his hand and grunted abit feeling the sudden increase of his weight.

"Dat's because you are in da presence of a Angel....and a powaful one at dat." Shari said looking up at Evan. "You, being a purple usa will feel it da most. The Angel wants you stuck ta one spot as ta not do any harm." She said simply shrugging. "Nick did not feel the same in your mind because your contract is not yet complete." She said as she kept searching the memories and dreams  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:10 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Keeping to where he was sitting Joe had simply exhaled slowly and rather loudly when they had shifted into Nick's mind. He had no intent to move currently as from this area he felt nothing would happen as his own mind and Evans. His agitation with continuing to probe into peoples mind was evident on his face as he sat there arms crossed and eyes closed.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:02 am
"Even with your permission, it still would feel like an invasion of privacy." Skye commented to how open Nick was being about his mind. She didn't know how he could act so calm and collected about this, did he not have secrets? She glanced around the room, wondering if there was any dangers in his mind like the rest, but it seemed calmed for now. Evan seemed to be having a little trouble moving, but hopefully that was the only thing going on in here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:19 am
"Unlike you lot, Dear Nicholas has had ample time for therapy." cooed a woman wearing a flowing black dress, her unnaturally white hair and vibrant red eyes visible in the low lit club. "And I thought angels were supposed to look more, I dunno, saintly? Heavenly? You get the idea." Nick said as Ultima came over and lightly embraced him. "Aw, it's so cute you don't have a clue." "Thanks, now you're making it weird. And for the love of God don't-" Nick started before the scenery changed again, placing everyone in the middle of a burning town, the screams and shouts as countless others died around them made Nick visibly more pale. "No, can't have a dive into my head without pulling this out. No~" Nick grumbled. "A little reference, this particular moment is why I have so many issues. Especially now that THAT THING is one of our enemies." The assassin said, practically spitting the words out as if they were too bitter for regular conversation. Sure enough, Exodus appeared, blowing people away with its power while its Summoner laughed. "Oh that Exodus, always with the judging, and that Priest is no better. Nicholas, darling, promise me a change to rip that man's heart out." Ultima cooed into Nick's ear. "Sorry, but that particular deed is mine." He said, glaring at the memory, at the man who had mercilessly slaughtered Nick's parents in from of him, laughed and had almost killed him too before leaving him to die.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:30 pm
Shari looked up at Ultima and before looking at the scene happening. "I remember this....so much destruction an chaos..." She said sighing. "All because of a misunderstanding..." She said sighing as she kept searching.

Evan grunted and looked at the scene. "So this is what happened..." He said as his genie appeared next to him. "What? I didn't summon you..." The genie looked at Evan and it's face was that of the skull on his spear. He smirked. "It's ok...I'm borrowing this form for a mere moment." The genie said before looking at Ultima. "Ultima....it's been decades...I see my son allowed Nick here to set you free." The genie said in the voice of Zalera before smirking.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:11 am
"Ah, Zalera, you old such and such. I always knew you were quite attached to that priestess of yours, but children. My my, you've been quite busy." Ultima said, chuckling at the specter. "Trust me, there won't be a misunderstanding when I see that Priest again." Nick said calmly and coldly before sighing and willing the memory away. The scenery once again changed to Nick's teenage years at a Vatican Prepatory Academy. "Oh, we're in school now, super." "Oh my, you must have been quite handsome in that uniform." "Oh now you're just saying that." Nick said, a smile returning as Ultima continued her teasing. "It's a miracle they didn't expel me for all the trouble I caused, and also a good thing they don't know my address, I'd hate to have to go to a Class Reunion." Nick said, shrugging as the next memory showed a younger Nick fighting five other students.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:03 am
Evan blinked and looked at The specter. "Wait, Shari said I haven't made a contract with you yet..." He questioned his father with a raised eyebrow. Zalera chuckled. "Son, I'm still bound in the Vatican. Unlike angels who use glyphs to be called upon until a contract is made we use doors. You undid a lock, but my door is still bound at the Vatican..." He said smiling before looking at Nick. "Soo, you're Nick...you look like your father and have your mother's eyes..." He said mysteriously before laughing and vanishing.

Shari chuckled. "A white user as young as you making a contract with Ultima is very impressive..." She chimed in as she continued her search. "Da highest angel that can be summoned ta Earth.... Dat hasn't been done since before da war."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games