Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:08 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock had heard of the place known as Oolaan before, two places with the same name, but as was with Jinxi, it was likely a convenient name of places. So, while grinning, "There are two places I know with that city name. One is in the Dragon Ball kingdom where a Pig named Oolong ruled until Goku showed, but I highly doubt that's the place. The other one would be closer, but more than likely a convenience of names. In Azeroth, well...more like Draenor, there was a place with the name of Oolaan, and was governed by a council of sorts by a race known as the eredar. The eredar went by a second name known as the Dranei. The Dranei, before they came to Draenor and later Azeroth, they lived on a planet called Argus."

They soon arrived at the mansion where Rock let out a big stretch. He then said, "Well, I am off to bed. You two really should get some sleep. Oh, Jinxi, your room is now on floor 5. Mrs. Masters will be staying on that floor. Her and Ken always show up this day."

Trixi giggled. "City? We no cities. World is Oolaan. But will like see these other Oolaans, yes?" Then she asked Jinxi, "Who Mrs. Masters?"

Jinxi shrugged. "I don't think I've met her, but I've met so many people in the past two days my head is swimming." She shrugged good-naturedly and added, "But if Rock vouches for them, I'm pretty sure they're good people." Jinxi said good night to Rock and headed to floor 5.

Trixi nodded, waved to Rock, and followed Jinxi to the fifth floor to find sleeping quarters prepared for her.

Rock had fallen asleep rather quickly, not realizing just how tired he was. He had dreamed of the girls he had met, but nothing all that special. He dreamed of the adventure they had that day already, but with a much better, more dramatic ending that what had actually happened.

He dreamed he had to rush Jinxi to the hospital because he pushed her too hard and Trixi was all teary-eyed, worried, jumping up and down in frustration, before Rock had woken up in a sweat.

"Tartar sauce!" He cursed as he realized that it was only a dream, but one with a message. Quietly, he headed up the stairs to the lounge and to the elevator to check on Jinxi to make sure she was at least sleeping soundly. What he did not realize that a good 10 hours had already passed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:41 pm
empress dee
Rock had fallen asleep rather quickly, not realizing just how tired he was. He had dreamed of the girls he had met, but nothing all that special. He dreamed of the adventure they had that day already, but with a much better, more dramatic ending that what had actually happened.

He dreamed he had to rush Jinxi to the hospital because he pushed her too hard and Trixi was all teary-eyed, worried, jumping up and down in frustration, before Rock had woken up in a sweat.

"Tartar sauce!" He cursed as he realized that it was only a dream, but one with a message. Quietly, he headed up the stairs to the lounge and to the elevator to check on Jinxi to make sure she was at least sleeping soundly. What he did not realize that a good 10 hours had already passed.

Jinxi had slept well for nearly 9 of those hours, then arose to find food. On her way down the hall, she knocked quietly on Trixi's door to see if Trixi was awake yet.

"Coming!" Trixi shouted at the closed door before opening it. "Look at these cool clothes!" she exclaimed to her friend, pointing out the well-endowed closet full of clothes. She picked the one with the most sparkles and put it on, then twirled for Jinxi to admire.

"That's -- bright, for sure!" Jinxi had to smile. She looked at her own modest garb and shrugged. Time for party clothes later, she guessed. "Are you hungry yet?" she asked.

"Famished!" Trixi replied, so they proceeded to the kitchen area to find food. When Rock caught up with them, they were probably just finishing breakfast.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:18 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi had slept well for nearly 9 of those hours, then arose to find food. On her way down the hall, she knocked quietly on Trixi's door to see if Trixi was awake yet.

"Coming!" Trixi shouted at the closed door before opening it. "Look at these cool clothes!" she exclaimed to her friend, pointing out the well-endowed closet full of clothes. She picked the one with the most sparkles and put it on, then twirled for Jinxi to admire.

"That's -- bright, for sure!" Jinxi had to smile. She looked at her own modest garb and shrugged. Time for party clothes later, she guessed. "Are you hungry yet?" she asked.

"Famished!" Trixi replied, so they proceeded to the kitchen area to find food. When Rock caught up with them, they were probably just finishing breakfast.

(Question...did Trixi and Jinxi find the 3rd floor kitchen or the main floor kitchen? There is a difference and it will help me make my post better.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:44 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

(Question...did Trixi and Jinxi find the 3rd floor kitchen or the main floor kitchen? There is a difference and it will help me make my post better.)

They went to the main floor Jinxi is used to finding, near her previous eating adventures.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:26 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

They went to the main floor Jinxi is used to finding, near her previous eating adventures.

(Cool, thanks. That makes it easier for me.)

Rock found the two stuffing their faces in the main kitchen, in particular Trixi snout first in a banana cream pie. He could not help but giggle a little bit and wandered over to the fridge to see what remained of the groceries so that he could eat. Sighing, he saw that he was going to have to either see what was ready to be harvested in the basement and look up one of his mother's Harvest Moon recipes or he was going to have to go upstairs and eat where it would be busier than a beehive in the evening.

He decided to check downstairs first, using the elevator access. That particular elevator was well hidden on the side of the staircase that led to the second floor and it could only be accessed through either a parking pass or by someone who lived at the mansion. Using his house key for the mansion, Rock turned the elevator on and went to the autumn level, where the button for that floor was marked by a scratch n sniff sticker of a leaf.

The smell of the autumn leaves on the sticker was pretty strong and wafted outside of the elevator doors as the doors closed.

Upon the doors opening again, Rock sneezed from the scent of the sticker before exiting the elevator.

Glancing at the crops, he noticed that the yams were ready and the carrots. So, utilizing the shipping bin in the corner of the room, he picked the yams and the carrots and placed them in the bin.

Back upstairs, in the main floor kitchen, the sound of a vacuum cleaner could be heard. That sound was the indicator that fresh produce was being sorted and stored in the fridge. This process was just another one of the higher tech advances that the Renaissance Galaxy had and the earth did not.

Then Rock re-entered the elevator and went down to the summer floor where the button had a sticker of the sun on it. Rock had to be careful because the sticker was infused with magic and would feel like touching the sun. A hot button to say the least.

He found that the corn and the tomatoes were ready along with some onions after arriving on the selected floor and harvested the crops like he did with the floor previous.

Last, he went to the Spring floor and found that the turnips, the potatoes, the cucumbers, the moon drop flowers, the green herbs, and the cabbages were all ready. So he picked them all and made two bouquets of moon drop flowers as a surprise for the girls. He wondered if Trixi would eat her bundle, and giggled of the image forming in his head.

Heading back up the elevator, he proceeded to the kitchen's sink and washed his hands. Then he said, "Good morning, ladies. Did you two sleep well?"

He was husking the corn as he had asked that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:02 pm
empress dee
Rock found the two stuffing their faces in the main kitchen, in particular Trixi snout first in a banana cream pie. He could not help but giggle a little bit and wandered over to the fridge to see what remained of the groceries so that he could eat. Sighing, he turned the elevator on and went to the autumn level, where the button for that floor was marked by a scratch n sniff sticker of a leaf.

The smell of the autumn leaves on the sticker was pretty strong and wafted outside of the elevator doors as the doors closed.

He proceeded to the kitchen's sink and washed his hands. Then he said, "Good morning, ladies. Did you two sleep well?"

Trixi nodded without stopping eating. Jinxi took the time to swallow and answered, "Yes, thanks. And you?"
Trixi just eyed his bundle of food with interest while she continued to eat.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:59 am
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock found the two stuffing their faces in the main kitchen, in particular Trixi snout first in a banana cream pie. He could not help but giggle a little bit and wandered over to the fridge to see what remained of the groceries so that he could eat. Sighing, he turned the elevator on and went to the autumn level, where the button for that floor was marked by a scratch n sniff sticker of a leaf.

He proceeded to the kitchen's sink and washed his hands. Then he said, "Good morning, ladies. Did you two sleep well?"

Trixi nodded without stopping eating. Jinxi took the time to swallow and answered, "Yes, thanks. And you?"
Trixi just eyed his bundle of food with interest while she continued to eat.

"A nightmare, as usual, but its nothing to worry about. I just have to be more careful about setting curfews. I mean, going over 24 hours without sleep is dangerous and I should know better. Other than that, I am well rested."

Since the corn had been husked, Rock placed the corn into a stainless steel pot, placed a lid on it, and turned on the burner. Several popping sounds could be heard, which echoed due to the room's design. Soon, the smell of popcorn could be detected everywhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:07 am
empress dee
"A nightmare, as usual, but its nothing to worry about. I just have to be more careful about setting curfews. I mean, going over 24 hours without sleep is dangerous and I should know better. Other than that, I am well rested."

Since the corn had been husked, Rock placed the corn into a stainless steel pot, placed a lid on it, and turned on the burner. Several popping sounds could be heard, which echoed due to the room's design. Soon, the smell of popcorn could be detected everywhere.

Trixi had watched with interest as Rock worked, but her eyes lit up when the smell of popcorn filled the room. "Popcorn!" she exclaimed with enthusiasm. Jinxi smiled at her and nodded. Popcorn for breakfast hadn't really been something she was anticipating, but Trixi, she knew, would anything any time with relish.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:18 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi had watched with interest as Rock worked, but her eyes lit up when the smell of popcorn filled the room. "Popcorn!" she exclaimed with enthusiasm. Jinxi smiled at her and nodded. Popcorn for breakfast hadn't really been something she was anticipating, but Trixi, she knew, would anything any time with relish.

Rock chuckled, and said, "Not something I usually have for breakfast, but then again, its the only recipe appropriate that I know of at this time."

After the popcorn was done, he served up three wooden bowls worth of it and served it. Then after having his first bite of it, he then grabbed some paper towels and passed them along with his two lady guests. He wiped his hands on his own, more expensive embroidered towel before reaching into a corner of the table and pulling out a laptop. From there, he turned on the machine and after a few clicks, smiled. It was one of those, "I am so glad I found this" type of a smile.

Then, a piece of paper with writing on it came out of a hidden panel close to where Trixi was sitting. Grabbing the piece of paper before Trixi could, Rock then said as he showed what was on the paper, "This is a list of recipes that my mother picked up when she was learning how to make a living in Forget me not valley when the valley needed her help saving 101 harvest sprites that some jerk used warlock powers on those sprites. Anyway, see this dish here...the one saying popcorn? That one was supposed to be used in a frying pan, but because there was so much corn to use that I could not let go to waste, I used a pot instead. If you add milk to the corn in the pot, you make corn chowder. Not very appetizing corn chowder is."

Meanwhile, Dee had just finished doing her bit on the decorations when she found Rock with the girls. "Good morning, Rock. I see you made popcorn today. Nice choice, actually because once you and the girls finish eating, we could use that for tree decorations...if you three don't mind helping me decorate the tree that is. Oh, and Trixi, I know it will be tempting, but no peeing on the tree. I caught Terry already trying to three times this morning. Ha ha ha, sometimes the wolf in him just cannot be tamed."

Rock nearly choked on a piece of popcorn in laughter over what Terry tried to do. After clearing his throat, Rock then said, "I'd be honored to help decorate the tree, if you help me with the arcade. Oh, and as for father....chain him out back if he tries whizzing on the tree."

"Yeah, no problem. I will help with the arcade."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:23 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock chuckled, and said, "Not something I usually have for breakfast, but then again, its the only recipe appropriate that I know of at this time."

After the popcorn was done, he served up three wooden bowls worth of it and served it. Then after having his first bite of it, he then grabbed some paper towels and passed them along with his two lady guests. He wiped his hands on his own, more expensive embroidered towel before reaching into a corner of the table and pulling out a laptop. From there, he turned on the machine and after a few clicks, smiled. It was one of those, "I am so glad I found this" type of a smile.

Then, a piece of paper with writing on it came out of a hidden panel close to where Trixi was sitting. Grabbing the piece of paper before Trixi could, Rock then said as he showed what was on the paper, "This is a list of recipes that my mother picked up when she was learning how to make a living in Forget me not valley when the valley needed her help saving 101 harvest sprites that some jerk used warlock powers on those sprites. Anyway, see this dish here...the one saying popcorn? That one was supposed to be used in a frying pan, but because there was so much corn to use that I could not let go to waste, I used a pot instead. If you add milk to the corn in the pot, you make corn chowder. Not very appetizing corn chowder is."

Meanwhile, Dee had just finished doing her bit on the decorations when she found Rock with the girls. "Good morning, Rock. I see you made popcorn today. Nice choice, actually because once you and the girls finish eating, we could use that for tree decorations...if you three don't mind helping me decorate the tree that is. Oh, and Trixi, I know it will be tempting, but no peeing on the tree. I caught Terry already trying to three times this morning. Ha ha ha, sometimes the wolf in him just cannot be tamed."

Rock nearly choked on a piece of popcorn in laughter over what Terry tried to do. After clearing his throat, Rock then said, "I'd be honored to help decorate the tree, if you help me with the arcade. Oh, and as for father....chain him out back if he tries whizzing on the tree."

Andy made his way to the kitchen after wandering in through the deck door in his Pokemon form. He grabbed a white towel that his name etched in it nearby and dried off his feathers with it. He saw Jinxi with her companion and asked her, "So, Jinxi, is this the infamous Trixi you told me about at the hospital when we were going to get those monitors that one time?"  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:02 am
empress dee

Trixi's eyes widened at the prospect of peeing in public. "I guess you need newspaper or water gun with Terry, then," she observed dryly, shaking her head. Jinxi was equally surprised but said nothing on the matter.
"Sure, I'll be delighted to help decorate the tree," was all she said to Dee.

BogardAndy
Andy made his way to the kitchen after wandering in through the deck door in his Pokemon form. He grabbed a white towel that his name etched in it nearby and dried off his feathers with it. He saw Jinxi with her companion and asked her, "So, Jinxi, is this the infamous Trixi you told me about at the hospital when we were going to get those monitors that one time?"

Jinxi gave a bright smile to Andy with an enthusiastic nod to her friend. "Yes! This is MY Trixi," she confirmed with joy. She turned to Trixi and added, "This is Andy, Terry's brother. He's the first one to welcome me to this world, and like nearly everyone I've met, he's been very kind to me."

Trixi smiled at the introductions. "Nice to meet you," she told Andy with a warm smile that said 'Any friend of Jinxi's is a friend of mine.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:26 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi's eyes widened at the prospect of peeing in public. "I guess you need newspaper or water gun with Terry, then," she observed dryly, shaking her head. Jinxi was equally surprised but said nothing on the matter.

BogardAndy

Jinxi gave a bright smile to Andy with an enthusiastic nod to her friend. "Yes! This is MY Trixi," she confirmed with joy. She turned to Trixi and added, "This is Andy, Terry's brother. He's the first one to welcome me to this world, and like nearly everyone I've met, he's been very kind to me."

Trixi smiled at the introductions. "Nice to meet you," she told Andy with a warm smile that said 'Any friend of Jinxi's is a friend of mine.'

"Great! And as for the newspaper idea...not going to happen. I just need to keep Terry away from the tree until the day of the party. He won't do it if there are that many people around."

Dee was about to walk away to head up the stairs near the front door when she turned around and said, "See you three in about an hour and the Masters family is here to help as well. Not to mention the Uchihas."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:06 am
JoyRose
empress dee

BogardAndy

"A pleasure to meet you too, Trixi. Hmm, well, you do remind me of a pokemon, but certainly cuter than one. Oh, that reminds me...Dee, perhaps show Trixi what a Chimchar looks like."

Pressing a jewel on his chest, Andy transformed back into his humanoid appearance. His blond hair, still wet from the outside. Around his neck was a medallion of sorts with a jewel the color of blood that inside the jewel, the red seemed to swirl around, thus adding to its mystifying appearance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:42 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
empress dee

BogardAndy

"A pleasure to meet you too, Trixi. Hmm, well, you do remind me of a pokemon, but certainly cuter than one. Oh, that reminds me...Dee, perhaps show Trixi what a Chimchar looks like."

Pressing a jewel on his chest, Andy transformed back into his humanoid appearance. His blond hair, still wet from the outside. Around his neck was a medallion of sorts with a jewel the color of blood that inside the jewel, the red seemed to swirl around, thus adding to its mystifying appearance.

Dee sighed. "All right, Andy, but then I have work to do."

Closing her eyes, Dee transformed into a chimchar (go to google images/chimchar for pictures). Her flaming red tail glowed brightly. Her ears became really rounded. And she felt more like her saiyan self in this form.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:31 pm
BogardAndy

empress dee
Dee sighed. "All right, Andy, but then I have work to do."

Closing her eyes, Dee transformed into a chimchar (go to google images/chimchar for pictures). Her flaming red tail glowed brightly. Her ears became really rounded. And she felt more like her saiyan self in this form.

Trixi giggled at watching them change form. "So does everyone here change so easily from one thing to another?" she asked. Jinxi smiled, thinking that yes, it seemed many people here were shape shifters. But there were a lot of people she hadn't met, so perhaps that wasn't as normal outside the Bogard family as it was inside it.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games