Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:16 am
Nidorous

A life? Wait, I has one of those? emotion_jawdrop BRB! Goes looking for it!

...Nope, not found. Must be in hiding.

Chucks asparagus can over shoulder Coming to your place for dinner! emotion_yatta
Never tried fruit in my water, think it would be a waste, would taste only mildly like fruit, the fruit itself would be water logged and useless. Just my opinion. If I have it on hand, those 'flavor enhancers' for water work well. Otherwise a big a** case of black cherry propel water.

Well, damn. Why cant gaia normally have things like that here? Some days the three themes suck. And the pay out in the last theme needs adjusted, Total Prizes: 572 Platinum! for the free runway. gonk
Might have to see if I can get the app on my emulator and poke around on it on there.
lol yeah I normally have tons of down time to play games and such so I get on pretty regularly on the phone app and online. lol yeah I love to cook one of the few things I find relaxing... I mean more like citrus fruits but yeah I honestly prefer the enhancers I normally drink green tea or coffee though, but I do always make time to drink at least 3 glasses of water. yeah I would play runway way more if the prizes were better and they had more theme options. the gaia app works on any iPhone or android device I believe... Also Love the avi I do not see very many zombie avi's...it is a nice change of pace from the average avi yum_puddi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:38 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

A life? Wait, I has one of those? emotion_jawdrop BRB! Goes looking for it!

...Nope, not found. Must be in hiding.

Chucks asparagus can over shoulder Coming to your place for dinner! emotion_yatta
Never tried fruit in my water, think it would be a waste, would taste only mildly like fruit, the fruit itself would be water logged and useless. Just my opinion. If I have it on hand, those 'flavor enhancers' for water work well. Otherwise a big a** case of black cherry propel water.

Well, damn. Why cant gaia normally have things like that here? Some days the three themes suck. And the pay out in the last theme needs adjusted, Total Prizes: 572 Platinum! for the free runway. gonk
Might have to see if I can get the app on my emulator and poke around on it on there.

lol yeah I normally have tons of down time to play games and such so I get on pretty regularly on the phone app and online. lol yeah I love to cook one of the few things I find relaxing... I mean more like citrus fruits but yeah I honestly prefer the enhancers I normally drink green tea or coffee though, but I do always make time to drink at least 3 glasses of water. yeah I would play runway way more if the prizes were better and they had more theme options. the gaia app works on any iPhone or android device I believe... Also Love the avi I do not see very many zombie avi's...it is a nice change of pace from the average avi yum_puddi

Holds up cluttered phone Don't need anything else on this thing. gonk Laptop has more memory. I try not to store a buncha personal crap / online things on my phones, in the very rare chance that it falls out of my pocket. Don't need someone picking it up and getting into my accounts. Laptop, not worried about, doesn't leave the house. But even with that in mind, the apps I do have on there are chowing at the memory space. ( small as it is )

Tea is technically water, coffee too. ninja Same with propel and flavor enhanced water. Just...has a few minor additives. 3nodding Would say those are OK.

User Image Thanks. This is me normally. The lumber jack look was a runway disguise. ninja

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:22 am
Nidorous

Holds up cluttered phone Don't need anything else on this thing. gonk Laptop has more memory. I try not to store a buncha personal crap / online things on my phones, in the very rare chance that it falls out of my pocket. Don't need someone picking it up and getting into my accounts. Laptop, not worried about, doesn't leave the house. But even with that in mind, the apps I do have on there are chowing at the memory space. ( small as it is )

Tea is technically water, coffee too. ninja Same with propel and flavor enhanced water. Just...has a few minor additives. 3nodding Would say those are OK.

User Image Thanks. This is me normally. The lumber jack look was a runway disguise. ninja

...I understand how you feel my phones memory is practically full now.. I think the app works on kindles, but sadly not on laptops it would be better if they just bring catwalk and runway together and made it compatible on mobile and pc x.X ... true I just can't stand the harsh chemical taste of coca-cola.. if/when I have soda or alcohol i get something fruity or savory. I really love aloe drinks, but where I live there aren't many Asian markets so I rarely get them... Well it is really unique I love horror anything so it is nice to see someone being creative I am not the best at making creepy or horror avi's mine are all cutsie, lewd, or fantasy themed. Hope you're having a good start of the week btw! I get so groggy on Mondays sometimes I forget it is the start of a new week till Tuesday morning since I am awake "3rd shift hours" ( around 6-7pm to 10-11am) yum_puddi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:22 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

...I understand how you feel my phones memory is practically full now.. I think the app works on kindles, but sadly not on laptops it would be better if they just bring catwalk and runway together and made it compatible on mobile and pc x.X ... true I just can't stand the harsh chemical taste of coca-cola.. if/when I have soda or alcohol i get something fruity or savory. I really love aloe drinks, but where I live there aren't many Asian markets so I rarely get them... Well it is really unique I love horror anything so it is nice to see someone being creative I am not the best at making creepy or horror avi's mine are all cutsie, lewd, or fantasy themed. Hope you're having a good start of the week btw! I get so groggy on Mondays sometimes I forget it is the start of a new week till Tuesday morning since I am awake "3rd shift hours" ( around 6-7pm to 10-11am) yum_puddi

Not going to complain much on the memory. It was an on clearance phone they were trying to get rid of. 13 bucks for an LG Tribute Dynasty. Was one of those providers I think work stopped carrying. Virgin mobile? shrug Never activated it, I use it for the wifi only option of sending text on a 3rd party app.

It should work on my laptop. I have an emulator on it called blue stacks, was using it to run a game I really liked until the game broke on blue stacks and wont boot back up. ( the game is a memory hog and I do not know why they dont port it to PC. )

Gaia should make it compatible on PC and mobile, would be nice to have those options. Tomorrow's runways for example are eh.
Two fairy themes and a forest exploration, which I already used up my free pass for in another runway. gonk If I get bored enough, might spelunk around in my invo and see if I can come up with a crack fairy avatar. rofl

Not big on soda any more myself. If I am drinking it, it's because there is no other option, or I'm really in the mood for a rum and coke / pepsi. Aloe drinks? emotion_jawdrop People order those big tubs of aloe over in the health section of work that are for drinking purposes and I've got to wonder how people drink it. I mean, any time I put it on a sun burn ( Never liked using it. ) it always has the consistency of snot. How someone drinks that...I'm not sure.

As far as avatars go, mine are mostly fantasy themed, horror, creepy. I guess I can border on cute if I have to. I do better with those when someone gives me something to go off of and I am assisting them in making the avatar.
Was trying to help make an avatar cheaper for Pixitella, but keeping with the same elements

Never tried a lewd avatar. Man, I miss tektek's sorting structure, would be easier to craft avatars...

Monday is my day off, I look forward to mondays. A day off after weekends, and a day off before the weekends, thursday. 3nodding It's the rest of the week days that are kinda crap, weekends more so.

Tuesday mornings are 5am rolling out of bed, wondering where I put my s**t to get ready for work. Walking around like a zombie, and hoping I put both socks on before I left the house. Not a morning guy. gonk

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:19 am
Nidorous

Try this one? emotion_kirakira Good series. And best of all first book is free! emotion_yatta

Sadly ice machine at work is broken, and hasn't been fixed in I do not know how long. I have the little fan on top of a large roll of filling packing paper to boost it up off the desk, no room for a cup of anything up there with it. And the way items are coming and going off the desk with vibrations, would end up knocking ice all over...well, water, would melt as soon as it got back there.

You'd think, but they said hot weather would 'slow it' and then the greatest smartest cheeto in the world said 'by april it should be stopped because it is SO hot' ....april gets about 60-75 degrees.... not gonna stop a pandemic virus.

Would hope they did, be standing there awhile waiting on it to bloom. rofl

I'm going to guess dad learned his lesson and probably didnt feed you any weird stuff after that, his groveling would have to better than the last times to make up for it, after all.

Glad to hear she is home. emotion_yatta Hey, even if shes isolated more or less, she is home like you said. You can see and talk to her when you want. And you can pass her notes under the door. She might not be able to pass on back, but, hey, childish fun!

I've not heard that one yet, sort of tuned out the covid thing for a bit, not looked at the cases, or news on it. Though, hearing that, might have to look it up and see what its supposedly doing around these parts. Our's probably is the stronger one, knowing our luck as of these past few years.

Your's and my thoughts too. Economy can bounce back, they were surprised when ours shot back up more or less. Some of the smaller businesses are still hurting, and I get that because the government wont help them with s**t. scream If they had carried the smaller businesses, some of the medium ones too, and said screw you to the bigger ones, and made the bigger ones that were allowed to stay open pay their employees better and take stricter measures, think it would bounce back to semi-normal just as quick. People have proven they're stupid and cant stay home anyway, they'd flood out as soon as they could to spend money.

Hell so much is happening now with that crap it's not funny. gonk
As a coworker and I were talking about, it takes longer in some states to get a license to CUT HAIR than it does to become an officer, tasked with saving lives, carrying a weapon and protecting everyone's rights. Personally think they should ALL have to have military training to become an officer of the law. Tear them down, build them back up mentally, drill them on fire arm safety. They have the stupid idiots out there shooting people directly with the tear gas and the rubber bullets.

Why do people in power have to be such shits? gonk
Sounds like we need a few good snipers to take care of a few undesirables. emotion_kirakira

rofl Funny you mention that, when this crap first started and our government wasn't doing anything, we were talking about it being similar to survivor at work. We were trying to figure out how to get the 'immunity idol'. rofl Hopefully your people are smarter than those here. salutes good luck soldier!

I'd send you some pizza making kits and stuff if I could. 3nodding

rofl Gaping chicken butt! I like it.

You said the dogs were noisy; called his wife a noisy dog ( b***h ) 4laugh
and his children were supposed to be 'noisy a** goats'. ( a** being more a descriptive injection on my part. ) think that's why the translation screwed up on them.

It kept screwing up saying something about loud donkeys. When there are no donkeys in this conversation.
I tried separating it, to see if that would work:
"maingay na asno " - noisy a**
"mga kambing" - goats

is what google is telling me, I placed them together and it comes out 'noisy goats goat'....alrighty. rofl

"Maingay na aso at mga kambing " tells me: "Noisy dogs and goats", this correct? ( not trusting google translate )

Well, yes, it is bad, but on popcorn only way to eat it, otherwise popcorn itself tastes kinda like styrofoam. gonk Even makes the squeaky styrofoam sound.

ohhhhhhhhh interesting book. 3nodding Will look it up later once I finish the last book from Pierce's series of books. 3nodding

ack! that sucks. well keep yourself hydrated at least. gonk

ugh as I said he is a chicken butt and all the things that come out of his mouth is poop.

gosh I dont think i would have the patience to wait that long. I'd probably wait but I'd do other things and just come back. Set an alarm or something because it is a beautiful flower and its said to be bio luminescent so would really like to see that. 3nodding

Aha I really hope he didn't anymore. If he did I dont wanna know anymore. lol

I told her about passing notes under the door. rofl She says why waste paper when we can just talk through the window or use social media.

Heard NZ is now virus free. If it's true, I BADLY want to teleport there right now and live there.

I mean it's scary I get it if the economy falls but I think the still rising number of cases and number of people dying is scarier. IKR? BUT NOOOO your gov't and mine are both disappointing. :/

I somehow didn't like 2019 for losing a lot of people I cared about but now I would like it back even if it was painful so I don't have to live in 2020. Personally think they should have evaluations where they could know if one is a racist entitled bully piece of sh*t or not before giving them a badge tbh. And yet they say it's non-lethal. Say that to the dude who had a seizure and a hemorrhage because he got hit with rubber bullets. The girl who had asthma who died because of the tear gas. :/ Seriously, most people are protesting peacefully and its the police starting sh*t. It's so bad. I can't watch the news for long because I'm disgusted and I need to take a breather.

Oh gosh we talked about that earlier during dinner. Dad's sister (aunt) was on video call with us. and she was like it's amazing how our disappointing president didnt get sick with the virus but people around him has. I told her that my other aunt (her and dad's sister too who I stayed with before) said that because he's evil and evil people usually don't die easily and like attracts like and they band together so the virus is evil- our disappointing leader is evil and so yeah he didnt get sick but we wish he does so he'll pay for the sh*t that he's caused at least.

Smarter. OH I wish they were. =_= BUT NO. Three days and already a lot of cases. today logged 105 cases. other days higher than that. :u So yeah, It was really wrong to lift the lock down so soon. :/

Oh we have some here just not that candy. 3nodding

I'm glad you like it. lol It's one of the things that I think of when I get so angry at how incredibly stupid and a bully he is. Then I feel a little bit better.

ahh yeah google did mess that up. I don't think it recognizes swear words. it's thinking a** = dogs (aso) when it's not .

yes that is correct. 3nodding

I can handle enough amount of butter not too much. Other flavors I like would be sour cream and onion. cheese. caramel. and there's actually red velvet too. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:22 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

Try this one? emotion_kirakira Good series. And best of all first book is free! emotion_yatta

Sadly ice machine at work is broken, and hasn't been fixed in I do not know how long. I have the little fan on top of a large roll of filling packing paper to boost it up off the desk, no room for a cup of anything up there with it. And the way items are coming and going off the desk with vibrations, would end up knocking ice all over...well, water, would melt as soon as it got back there.

You'd think, but they said hot weather would 'slow it' and then the greatest smartest cheeto in the world said 'by april it should be stopped because it is SO hot' ....april gets about 60-75 degrees.... not gonna stop a pandemic virus.

Would hope they did, be standing there awhile waiting on it to bloom. rofl

I'm going to guess dad learned his lesson and probably didnt feed you any weird stuff after that, his groveling would have to better than the last times to make up for it, after all.

Glad to hear she is home. emotion_yatta Hey, even if shes isolated more or less, she is home like you said. You can see and talk to her when you want. And you can pass her notes under the door. She might not be able to pass on back, but, hey, childish fun!

I've not heard that one yet, sort of tuned out the covid thing for a bit, not looked at the cases, or news on it. Though, hearing that, might have to look it up and see what its supposedly doing around these parts. Our's probably is the stronger one, knowing our luck as of these past few years.

Your's and my thoughts too. Economy can bounce back, they were surprised when ours shot back up more or less. Some of the smaller businesses are still hurting, and I get that because the government wont help them with s**t. scream If they had carried the smaller businesses, some of the medium ones too, and said screw you to the bigger ones, and made the bigger ones that were allowed to stay open pay their employees better and take stricter measures, think it would bounce back to semi-normal just as quick. People have proven they're stupid and cant stay home anyway, they'd flood out as soon as they could to spend money.

Hell so much is happening now with that crap it's not funny. gonk
As a coworker and I were talking about, it takes longer in some states to get a license to CUT HAIR than it does to become an officer, tasked with saving lives, carrying a weapon and protecting everyone's rights. Personally think they should ALL have to have military training to become an officer of the law. Tear them down, build them back up mentally, drill them on fire arm safety. They have the stupid idiots out there shooting people directly with the tear gas and the rubber bullets.

Why do people in power have to be such shits? gonk
Sounds like we need a few good snipers to take care of a few undesirables. emotion_kirakira

rofl Funny you mention that, when this crap first started and our government wasn't doing anything, we were talking about it being similar to survivor at work. We were trying to figure out how to get the 'immunity idol'. rofl Hopefully your people are smarter than those here. salutes good luck soldier!

I'd send you some pizza making kits and stuff if I could. 3nodding

rofl Gaping chicken butt! I like it.

You said the dogs were noisy; called his wife a noisy dog ( b***h ) 4laugh
and his children were supposed to be 'noisy a** goats'. ( a** being more a descriptive injection on my part. ) think that's why the translation screwed up on them.

It kept screwing up saying something about loud donkeys. When there are no donkeys in this conversation.
I tried separating it, to see if that would work:
"maingay na asno " - noisy a**
"mga kambing" - goats

is what google is telling me, I placed them together and it comes out 'noisy goats goat'....alrighty. rofl

"Maingay na aso at mga kambing " tells me: "Noisy dogs and goats", this correct? ( not trusting google translate )

Well, yes, it is bad, but on popcorn only way to eat it, otherwise popcorn itself tastes kinda like styrofoam. gonk Even makes the squeaky styrofoam sound.

ohhhhhhhhh interesting book. 3nodding Will look it up later once I finish the last book from Pierce's series of books. 3nodding

ack! that sucks. well keep yourself hydrated at least. gonk

ugh as I said he is a chicken butt and all the things that come out of his mouth is poop.

gosh I dont think i would have the patience to wait that long. I'd probably wait but I'd do other things and just come back. Set an alarm or something because it is a beautiful flower and its said to be bio luminescent so would really like to see that. 3nodding

Aha I really hope he didn't anymore. If he did I dont wanna know anymore. lol

I told her about passing notes under the door. rofl She says why waste paper when we can just talk through the window or use social media.

Heard NZ is now virus free. If it's true, I BADLY want to teleport there right now and live there.

I mean it's scary I get it if the economy falls but I think the still rising number of cases and number of people dying is scarier. IKR? BUT NOOOO your gov't and mine are both disappointing. :/

I somehow didn't like 2019 for losing a lot of people I cared about but now I would like it back even if it was painful so I don't have to live in 2020. Personally think they should have evaluations where they could know if one is a racist entitled bully piece of sh*t or not before giving them a badge tbh. And yet they say it's non-lethal. Say that to the dude who had a seizure and a hemorrhage because he got hit with rubber bullets. The girl who had asthma who died because of the tear gas. :/ Seriously, most people are protesting peacefully and its the police starting sh*t. It's so bad. I can't watch the news for long because I'm disgusted and I need to take a breather.

Oh gosh we talked about that earlier during dinner. Dad's sister (aunt) was on video call with us. and she was like it's amazing how our disappointing president didnt get sick with the virus but people around him has. I told her that my other aunt (her and dad's sister too who I stayed with before) said that because he's evil and evil people usually don't die easily and like attracts like and they band together so the virus is evil- our disappointing leader is evil and so yeah he didnt get sick but we wish he does so he'll pay for the sh*t that he's caused at least.

Smarter. OH I wish they were. =_= BUT NO. Three days and already a lot of cases. today logged 105 cases. other days higher than that. :u So yeah, It was really wrong to lift the lock down so soon. :/

Oh we have some here just not that candy. 3nodding

I'm glad you like it. lol It's one of the things that I think of when I get so angry at how incredibly stupid and a bully he is. Then I feel a little bit better.

ahh yeah google did mess that up. I don't think it recognizes swear words. it's thinking a** = dogs (aso) when it's not .

yes that is correct. 3nodding

I can handle enough amount of butter not too much. Other flavors I like would be sour cream and onion. cheese. caramel. and there's actually red velvet too. 3nodding

The series is a very good read. Highly recommend it.

I do try, easier said than done if I am the only one back there. Tend not to drink anything to avoid needing to leave the desk to take a leak, especially if I dont know when we're gonna get picked out and people will be coming back to relieve me for two minutes.

Very much so. I hear now said chicken a** is accusing a 75 year old male that the cops pushed down of falling on purpose and cracking his own skull open. Uh... I wonder if he can be sued for defamation...

Oh yes, you mentioned that. Sad that the flower in the video doesnt show that.

Because yelling "You're a stinky meanie head" through the door and quietly passing it UNDER the door are very different strategies, one allows the other to get a head start running. ninja
...been watching too much YYH:A.

Heard that about NZ too, I'm happy for them. whee Hawaii I think I seen a quick article headline about it being virus free too. Teleporting sounds good about now. Or maybe back to a different year...maybe some where in the 70s, 80s...

Would need to be a damn clever test, not everyone out right admits they hate X person / creed / race / color. They do just as bad or worse when people arent there to witness them doing it.
I feel you on the news, still not looked at any of it lately. Only heard some of the good news the other night through a few posts on imgur's front page.

You make a valid point. Now, if the virus, your leader, our cheeto, putin and north korea's leader all banded together, became a human centipede, that breathed covid-19, would be a bad horror / fantasy anime. All the s**t in the world rolled into one final end game boss.

...d'oh. Damn. A better lock down than our's, is all. That sucks. Sorry to hear about the new cases coming up due to the morons flooding the streets, and that's the reported ones so far sad to say.

Google translate will give options when you try individual words, or when you make a sentence out of it, it selects them for you as 'best fit'.

Quote:

Translations of asno
noun

a**
asno, puwit, buriko, buldet, boriko

donkey
asno, buriko

mare
asno, atb, kabayong babae, babaing kabayo, inahing kabayo, putrangka

burro
asno

neddy
asno

...red velvet popcorn? emotion_puke
I will tear through a bag of this

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:35 pm
Nidorous

Not going to complain much on the memory. It was an on clearance phone they were trying to get rid of. 13 bucks for an LG Tribute Dynasty. Was one of those providers I think work stopped carrying. Virgin mobile? shrug Never activated it, I use it for the wifi only option of sending text on a 3rd party app.

It should work on my laptop. I have an emulator on it called blue stacks, was using it to run a game I really liked until the game broke on blue stacks and wont boot back up. ( the game is a memory hog and I do not know why they dont port it to PC. )

Gaia should make it compatible on PC and mobile, would be nice to have those options. Tomorrow's runways for example are eh.
Two fairy themes and a forest exploration, which I already used up my free pass for in another runway. gonk If I get bored enough, might spelunk around in my invo and see if I can come up with a crack fairy avatar. rofl

Not big on soda any more myself. If I am drinking it, it's because there is no other option, or I'm really in the mood for a rum and coke / pepsi. Aloe drinks? emotion_jawdrop People order those big tubs of aloe over in the health section of work that are for drinking purposes and I've got to wonder how people drink it. I mean, any time I put it on a sun burn ( Never liked using it. ) it always has the consistency of snot. How someone drinks that...I'm not sure.

As far as avatars go, mine are mostly fantasy themed, horror, creepy. I guess I can border on cute if I have to. I do better with those when someone gives me something to go off of and I am assisting them in making the avatar.
Was trying to help make an avatar cheaper for Pixitella, but keeping with the same elements

Never tried a lewd avatar. Man, I miss tektek's sorting structure, would be easier to craft avatars...

Monday is my day off, I look forward to mondays. A day off after weekends, and a day off before the weekends, thursday. 3nodding It's the rest of the week days that are kinda crap, weekends more so.

Tuesday mornings are 5am rolling out of bed, wondering where I put my s**t to get ready for work. Walking around like a zombie, and hoping I put both socks on before I left the house. Not a morning guy. gonk

... yeah I have a verizon ZTE blade vantage I like it since where I live Verizon is really the only phone company with service, but it has limited memory and other limitations but I am almost always at home so I don't have to worry much with a data plan since I always have WiFi...
Agreed a lot of mobile games really should be available on pc, but, most people only play mobile games when they are out and not near a computer most of the time so I guess the companies mind set is that they would not make enough profit to merit porting a game to pc which is a bummer since I only play pc, and Nintendo games. I use my phone more for business related stuff...
I have a few fairy themed avi's so it would be easy for me to enter in runway, but when it comes to masculine or horror avi's all I really have is a cutsie pink and blue clown that apparently everyone doesn't like lol never understood the hate of clowns...
Aloe is processed to not be slimy before putting it in to most drinks, the aloe drinks I normally get taste like fruit juice with pieces of aloe in it which is pleasant since I am one of the few people that like my juices with pulp lol...

yeah I used tektek for everything, now I try to guess what goes together and hope for the best, which doesn't always work x.X...
I don't blame you there, I feel most men aren't morning people I just wake up and start my day, but my problem is if my body says I need a nap I better take one soon or I will probably pass out. I normally get up right before the sun sets and go to bed right before mid day so I occasionally will have a 30 min nap between those times to me everyday is work since I do freelance/commissions, but my partner normally works tuesdays to sundays and sundays I make a huge meal for our elderly grandmother(94years old) since she lives alone and everyone needs company/socializing at least once a week.
BTW I have been meaning to ask if you needed help with an item you are questing for I have left over platinum and I try to help people when I am able. I have been playing this game for over 10 years so I have obtains most of the items I want lol yum_puddi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:36 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

... yeah I have a verizon ZTE blade vantage I like it since where I live Verizon is really the only phone company with service, but it has limited memory and other limitations but I am almost always at home so I don't have to worry much with a data plan since I always have WiFi...
Agreed a lot of mobile games really should be available on pc, but, most people only play mobile games when they are out and not near a computer most of the time so I guess the companies mind set is that they would not make enough profit to merit porting a game to pc which is a bummer since I only play pc, and Nintendo games. I use my phone more for business related stuff...
I have a few fairy themed avi's so it would be easy for me to enter in runway, but when it comes to masculine or horror avi's all I really have is a cutsie pink and blue clown that apparently everyone doesn't like lol never understood the hate of clowns...
Aloe is processed to not be slimy before putting it in to most drinks, the aloe drinks I normally get taste like fruit juice with pieces of aloe in it which is pleasant since I am one of the few people that like my juices with pulp lol...

yeah I used tektek for everything, now I try to guess what goes together and hope for the best, which doesn't always work x.X...
I don't blame you there, I feel most men aren't morning people I just wake up and start my day, but my problem is if my body says I need a nap I better take one soon or I will probably pass out. I normally get up right before the sun sets and go to bed right before mid day so I occasionally will have a 30 min nap between those times to me everyday is work since I do freelance/commissions, but my partner normally works tuesdays to sundays and sundays I make a huge meal for our elderly grandmother(94years old) since she lives alone and everyone needs company/socializing at least once a week.
BTW I have been meaning to ask if you needed help with an item you are questing for I have left over platinum and I try to help people when I am able. I have been playing this game for over 10 years so I have obtains most of the items I want lol yum_puddi

Final Fantasy Mobius was one such game that went to both PC and phone, started out as phone only, then was downloadable on steam for free. Like it better for the PC.
Wishing Dissidia Opera Omina would do the same. gonk If those people have a phone that can support switching back and forward between that and PC, I say let them.

...seems they stopped Mobius, sad. Was an alright game. I played it when I had nothing else to do.

Cutesy, masculine horror clown. emotion_jawdrop Must applaud you for doing all three at once. Master of avatar making! emotion_yatta
Clowns don't bother me, I don't see where some are all that great, but they don't scare me. Then again, grew up watching a children's show that had a clown in it. A movie I like, that makes no damn sense at all, has clowns in it that are secret government agents...think maybe russian government.... been awhile since I seen it.

That's good, would think it would be the equivalent of drinking a gallon of snot or slugs. Still, will pass on trying it. whee Not a fan of pulp, but if it's there will drink it.

Gaia's avatar builder sucks. They should have grouped things similar to tektek, making it easier to use, instead need to sort 500 pages to find the one item you want. Tektek could have done it in two minutes tops.

Most definitely not a morning person. gonk
Naps I can't take, unless I am feeling like complete crap.
I miss my over night schedule, would goto work at 5:30pm, be out until all hours of the morning working, and then finally crash about 12pm ( lunch ) the next day, do it all again when I woke up. Wasn't a bad deal.

Oh? Nice, what sort of commissions you do?

That's nice that you take food to her and go visit her. Unfortunately working in the retail world, I'm trying to stay away from the rest of my family; don't want to bring them retail cooties. gonk

emotion_kirakira That's nice of you to offer. blaugh I appreciate it. I can't think of anything I am questing. If I see items I like, they get shoved on my wishlist until I see them in the MP/ can afford them. That's usually the extent of my questing.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:10 am
Nidorous

I do try, easier said than done if I am the only one back there. Tend not to drink anything to avoid needing to leave the desk to take a leak, especially if I dont know when we're gonna get picked out and people will be coming back to relieve me for two minutes.

Very much so. I hear now said chicken a** is accusing a 75 year old male that the cops pushed down of falling on purpose and cracking his own skull open. Uh... I wonder if he can be sued for defamation...

Because yelling "You're a stinky meanie head" through the door and quietly passing it UNDER the door are very different strategies, one allows the other to get a head start running. ninja

Heard that about NZ too, I'm happy for them. whee Hawaii I think I seen a quick article headline about it being virus free too. Teleporting sounds good about now. Or maybe back to a different year...maybe some where in the 70s, 80s...

Would need to be a damn clever test, not everyone out right admits they hate X person / creed / race / color. They do just as bad or worse when people arent there to witness them doing it.
I feel you on the news, still not looked at any of it lately. Only heard some of the good news the other night through a few posts on imgur's front page.

You make a valid point. Now, if the virus, your leader, our cheeto, putin and north korea's leader all banded together, became a human centipede, that breathed covid-19, would be a bad horror / fantasy anime. All the s**t in the world rolled into one final end game boss.

...d'oh. Damn. A better lock down than our's, is all. That sucks. Sorry to hear about the new cases coming up due to the morons flooding the streets, and that's the reported ones so far sad to say.

Google translate will give options when you try individual words, or when you make a sentence out of it, it selects them for you as 'best fit'.

Quote:

Translations of asno
noun

a**
asno, puwit, buriko, buldet, boriko

donkey
asno, buriko

mare
asno, atb, kabayong babae, babaing kabayo, inahing kabayo, putrangka

burro
asno

neddy
asno

I got all three books of that series now. 3nodding Will read them soon-ish but then sleep is so good right now because rain and its cold~ so nice to hide under the covers and sleep~ If only the kids neighbors would just shut up. scream

ack! that is a problem. well I hope cooler weather comes your way so that you don't have to suffer much.

I've heard of that. He's being a conspiracy theorist now of some sort too. smh. Can psych evals be part of the requirements needed for people to run for president? or any gov't position tbh.

Grandpa said the ones in the farm have bloomed and bore fruit already. crying I got so sad because I helped set them up with him last year. crying If it wasnt for this virus I'd be there. gonk I missed so many harvests now for other fruits/plants. gonk

lmao mom would skin us both alive. lol we kinda bickered/tease today and shut up immediately when mom got pissed. lol twas funny. lol I can't believe it's scary when our full names get called out like that by her. rofl

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS SERIES! I'VE WATCHED THAT WHEN I WAS A KID! Ahhh! Kurama was my crush! HAHAHAHAHA

Oh gosh? Really? Hawaii too? I'm happy for these countries. Or like early 2000s tbh. Ah but life isn't a game and you can't reload/restart it.

Well true but damn it would help. or seriously a psych eval would help! or like behavioral tests, those with bullying tendencies should not be given a badge. I've been staying away because mentally losing it atm. I've been literally screaming in my head since yesterday aha I think i need either a good cry or eat my stress and anxieties out.

Oh god forbid that they actually get together unless to die. that would be great. but to band together to spread evil. nty.

They're (local govt) plans to bring restrictions back. IDK they're back and forth changing their minds all the time. I'm like can't you please just make up your minds. I get that there's a lot of things to reconsider but shouldn't the fact that there are more cases now be the number one priority because if this wont be stopped we will have more and more and more.

I think it's safe to say don't trust google translate. lol

Yes! red velvet popcorn. It tasted okay ahaha I liked the other flavors I've mentioned better. oh gosh. cheese.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:33 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

I got all three books of that series now. 3nodding Will read them soon-ish but then sleep is so good right now because rain and its cold~ so nice to hide under the covers and sleep~ If only the kids neighbors would just shut up. scream

ack! that is a problem. well I hope cooler weather comes your way so that you don't have to suffer much.

I've heard of that. He's being a conspiracy theorist now of some sort too. smh. Can psych evals be part of the requirements needed for people to run for president? or any gov't position tbh.

Grandpa said the ones in the farm have bloomed and bore fruit already. crying I got so sad because I helped set them up with him last year. crying If it wasnt for this virus I'd be there. gonk I missed so many harvests now for other fruits/plants. gonk

lmao mom would skin us both alive. lol we kinda bickered/tease today and shut up immediately when mom got pissed. lol twas funny. lol I can't believe it's scary when our full names get called out like that by her. rofl

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS SERIES! I'VE WATCHED THAT WHEN I WAS A KID! Ahhh! Kurama was my crush! HAHAHAHAHA

Oh gosh? Really? Hawaii too? I'm happy for these countries. Or like early 2000s tbh. Ah but life isn't a game and you can't reload/restart it.

Well true but damn it would help. or seriously a psych eval would help! or like behavioral tests, those with bullying tendencies should not be given a badge. I've been staying away because mentally losing it atm. I've been literally screaming in my head since yesterday aha I think i need either a good cry or eat my stress and anxieties out.

Oh god forbid that they actually get together unless to die. that would be great. but to band together to spread evil. nty.

They're (local govt) plans to bring restrictions back. IDK they're back and forth changing their minds all the time. I'm like can't you please just make up your minds. I get that there's a lot of things to reconsider but shouldn't the fact that there are more cases now be the number one priority because if this wont be stopped we will have more and more and more.

I think it's safe to say don't trust google translate. lol

Yes! red velvet popcorn. It tasted okay ahaha I liked the other flavors I've mentioned better. oh gosh. cheese.

Should be one more after those three so far. It details -- or starts to-- on what happens after those three, think will probably have another 3 book series. I am OK with this.

Ducttape, a plastic bag and a shovel. ninja Wont have any more noise out of them.

Seems nice out today, cooler maybe. Not been outside to see, but temperature in the house isnt bad.

Psyche evals would be great to run for some sort of office like that. MONTHLY ones too.
But anyone that gives speeches on the level of a 5th grader "Uhh, because we're the most awesomest!" should not be president of anything.

Sorry to hear you can't go visit and help grandpa, I'm sure he knows you're thinking about him and willing to help.

rofl Great series one of my favorite. The abridged version of the movie by Lani ( which I linked you to ) is WAY better than the actual original movie. My favorite was always the main character. Kurama...he lacked personality and over all growth as a character to me. Yes, he's a 3872462308 year old kitsune, but...show some damn character development! scream

...Wait, what?! WHY ISN'T THERE A RESET BUTTON?! I DEMAND THIS BE MADE. gonk
...would be nice huh?

Psych evals and tests for officers should be mandated every month, or random selection like a drug test.
Hiding the carrots... ninja Don't let it work you up into a frenzy. Sadly normal people like us cannot fix stupid very well.

Was thinking get them all together, big game end boss type, and then wipe them out. All at once. emotion_yatta

Hopefully the local government goes along with it and brings it back.
I completely agree with you, stop the damn spread of germs, then worry about the other s**t.

Suspiciously eyes google translate. .... I'm not trusting you. scream

White cheddar popcorn. emotion_omnomnom

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:06 pm
Nidorous

Final Fantasy Mobius was one such game that went to both PC and phone, started out as phone only, then was downloadable on steam for free. Like it better for the PC.
Wishing Dissidia Opera Omina would do the same. gonk If those people have a phone that can support switching back and forward between that and PC, I say let them.

...seems they stopped Mobius, sad. Was an alright game. I played it when I had nothing else to do.

Cutesy, masculine horror clown. emotion_jawdrop Must applaud you for doing all three at once. Master of avatar making! emotion_yatta
Clowns don't bother me, I don't see where some are all that great, but they don't scare me. Then again, grew up watching a children's show that had a clown in it. A movie I like, that makes no damn sense at all, has clowns in it that are secret government agents...think maybe russian government.... been awhile since I seen it.

That's good, would think it would be the equivalent of drinking a gallon of snot or slugs. Still, will pass on trying it. whee Not a fan of pulp, but if it's there will drink it.

Gaia's avatar builder sucks. They should have grouped things similar to tektek, making it easier to use, instead need to sort 500 pages to find the one item you want. Tektek could have done it in two minutes tops.

I miss my over night schedule, would goto work at 5:30pm, be out until all hours of the morning working, and then finally crash about 12pm ( lunch ) the next day, do it all again when I woke up. Wasn't a bad deal.

That's nice that you take food to her and go visit her. Unfortunately working in the retail world, I'm trying to stay away from the rest of my family; don't want to bring them retail cooties. gonk

emotion_kirakira That's nice of you to offer. blaugh I appreciate it. I can't think of anything I am questing. If I see items I like, they get shoved on my wishlist until I see them in the MP/ can afford them. That's usually the extent of my questing.

Yeah that game was really popular I knew a lot of people who would play it I never really got into final fantasy I more played monster hunter than any other co-op game... I am a huge Nintendo fan so I play a ton of animal crossing recently...

Never been scared of clowns certain ones will make me uncomfortable as a kid, but once I found out they were just people with make up I got over it lol. I think I have also seen that movie it has been a while though...

yeah if you don't like aloe then you probably wouldn't like cactus or jelly/jell drinks...

yeah I used tektek a lot once they got rid of it I stopped making avi's for people and just started throwing items together.

yeah I like both day and night time just because I have activities I like to do during both times of day ( like hiking, swimming, night walks, board games, fishing, ice skating, etc.), but when my body says to sleep I have too...

I knit a lot and when I don't do that I sew I have made a lot of L.A.R.P and cosplay for people I normally only do it for friends though since they don't ever ask for anything too elaborate. Had to sew a pair of horse pants that was fun lol... I also use to paint and draw, but I am much better at sewing and knitting than drawing also tend to bake and cook for commission if asked...

I understand I luckily only go out when I need to so I am not too worried about spreading any illness. I just hate seeing people lonely not a lot of people get attention and socialize and it can mess with your mental state. her husband died last year and so she only has her dog and relatives that only visit normally on holidays and since we live close it is no bother to visit on an off day and cook cat_biggrin ...

NP I just always have extra platinum and the few items I want are not being sold at the moment. if you think of anything just ask I have been playing for over 10 years so I practically have all the items I want lol I tend to just get on to do dailies, donate items and socialize with people from around the world to keep updated on world affairs since the media only likes telling me about the pandemic and riots in the US instead of how how china's people are rioting against the communist party taking over hong kong and people struggling to pin point when the pandemic hiatus on anime will end lol a lot of anime that was suppose to air this season was postponed until a later time due to covid.
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:48 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

Yeah that game was really popular I knew a lot of people who would play it I never really got into final fantasy I more played monster hunter than any other co-op game... I am a huge Nintendo fan so I play a ton of animal crossing recently...

Never been scared of clowns certain ones will make me uncomfortable as a kid, but once I found out they were just people with make up I got over it lol. I think I have also seen that movie it has been a while though...

yeah if you don't like aloe then you probably wouldn't like cactus or jelly/jell drinks...

yeah I used tektek a lot once they got rid of it I stopped making avi's for people and just started throwing items together.

yeah I like both day and night time just because I have activities I like to do during both times of day ( like hiking, swimming, night walks, board games, fishing, ice skating, etc.), but when my body says to sleep I have too...

I knit a lot and when I don't do that I sew I have made a lot of L.A.R.P and cosplay for people I normally only do it for friends though since they don't ever ask for anything too elaborate. Had to sew a pair of horse pants that was fun lol... I also use to paint and draw, but I am much better at sewing and knitting than drawing also tend to bake and cook for commission if asked...

I understand I luckily only go out when I need to so I am not too worried about spreading any illness. I just hate seeing people lonely not a lot of people get attention and socialize and it can mess with your mental state. her husband died last year and so she only has her dog and relatives that only visit normally on holidays and since we live close it is no bother to visit on an off day and cook cat_biggrin ...

NP I just always have extra platinum and the few items I want are not being sold at the moment. if you think of anything just ask I have been playing for over 10 years so I practically have all the items I want lol I tend to just get on to do dailies, donate items and socialize with people from around the world to keep updated on world affairs since the media only likes telling me about the pandemic and riots in the US instead of how how china's people are rioting against the communist party taking over hong kong and people struggling to pin point when the pandemic hiatus on anime will end lol a lot of anime that was suppose to air this season was postponed until a later time due to covid.
yum_puddi

emotion_jawdrop Never got into final fantasy?! You do not know what you're missing!
The original Final Fantasy game was on Nintendo, and I think when FFVII hit it went to playstation, which is where I picked it up. Was an original Nintendo fan. NES for the win. I have to go with Playstation any other time. It has better everything over all. Never got into animal crossing, after the second installment of pokemon and realizing it was more or less the same rehashed damn game over again, I got bored with it. ( wasn't a fan of the show, or the card game, was more Digimon on both of those ) I honestly cant think of a nintendo exclusive game that was a really must have other than TWEWY, and it's a very slow long drawn out game that would have been better ported to another system with better game dynamics. And maybe Code Veronica X for the wii and Kirby that has the old NES games on it. ( maybe some of the old download only NES games on wii...but wii controllers are... gonk )

The film Dunno why, it's not a great movie by any standards, the plot is weak, the timing and pacing on it sucks, the acting by the main characters, great, everything else...suck. But I like this movie. rofl
And the clowns were corrupt CIA agents. Leaving this here ninja

Otherwise clowns include; Killer Klowns from outter space
, IT, and Bozo.
...kinda a wonder I wasn't traumatized by clowns.

Not fond of odd things in my drinks. Do you remember those 90s drinks, Orbitz? Those floating little colorful balls in them... emotion_puke
No thanks on squishy things in drinks.

Easier to throw things together now that's for sure. Gaia had a contest for NPCs awhile back, entered it, and trying to find ONE damn item that I wanted... gonk Took hours. I gave up.

Damn, active! I'm active due to work, call that good enough activity and socializing for me. As soon as I am out of that place, I am diving into the mancave, firing up the PC, and hiding from the rest of the damn world until I have to get my a** up for work again.

Horse pants? How would you even go about sewing that? emotion_jawdrop
That's awesome that you bake and cook for commission too. Some people get really damn creative with that stuff.
such as this Me, if its not microwavable...it'll probably end in disaster. emotion_yatta

Someone of that age, yes, it can really mess up their mental state, someone of that age should have people around and visiting as most don't get on the internet for entertainment. Glad to hear you're able to stop in and have dinner with her. 3nodding

https://www.independent.co.uk/us

https://www.bbc.co.uk/

is usually where I go for news, just to get away from the same ol' crap.

Yeah, some of the bigger titles in anime were postponed.
Black Clover that is on ep 132 right now is actually on hiatus;
Hoping some of the anime that got delayed will come out, but won't hurt / push back the other season's anime either.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:14 pm
Nidorous

emotion_jawdrop Never got into final fantasy?! You do not know what you're missing!
The original Final Fantasy game was on Nintendo, and I think when FFVII hit it went to playstation, which is where I picked it up. Was an original Nintendo fan. NES for the win. I have to go with Playstation any other time. It has better everything over all. Never got into animal crossing, after the second installment of pokemon and realizing it was more or less the same rehashed damn game over again, I got bored with it. ( wasn't a fan of the show, or the card game, was more Digimon on both of those ) I honestly cant think of a nintendo exclusive game that was a really must have other than TWEWY, and it's a very slow long drawn out game that would have been better ported to another system with better game dynamics. And maybe Code Veronica X for the wii and Kirby that has the old NES games on it. ( maybe some of the old download only NES games on wii...but wii controllers are... gonk )

The film Dunno why, it's not a great movie by any standards, the plot is weak, the timing and pacing on it sucks, the acting by the main characters, great, everything else...suck. But I like this movie. rofl

, IT, and Bozo.

Not fond of odd things in my drinks. Do you remember those 90s drinks, Orbitz? Those floating little colorful balls in them... emotion_puke

Easier to throw things together now that's for sure. Gaia had a contest for NPCs awhile back, entered it, and trying to find ONE damn item that I wanted... gonk Took hours. I gave up.

Damn, active! I'm active due to work, call that good enough activity and socializing for me. As soon as I am out of that place, I am diving into the mancave, firing up the PC, and hiding from the rest of the damn world until I have to get my a** up for work again.

That's awesome that you bake and cook for commission too. Some people get really damn creative with that stuff.
such as this Me, if its not microwavable...it'll probably end in disaster. emotion_yatta

Someone of that age, yes, it can really mess up their mental state, someone of that age should have people around and visiting as most don't get on the internet for entertainment. Glad to hear you're able to stop in and have dinner with her. 3nodding

Hoping some of the anime that got delayed will come out, but won't hurt / push back the other season's anime either.

...By not get into I mean I stopped after 7 I liked the first 6, but I didn't like 7 and 8 seemed worse then I slowly lost interest. I do agree play station was good for a long time I was big into soul caliber and visual novels but most of those were also available to emulate on pc.
Honestly I always loved Digimon way more than pokemon including the show/games and toys... as for Nintendo exclusives I liked Kirby, Mario (even if it is a rehash... favorite is sunshine), Zelda, Smash Bro's, splatoon, animal crossing, and cooking mama if you count that lol... I don't mind wii controllers but I prefer the game cube style controller when it is compatible.

yeah I like cheesy older movies even if they aren't considered top tier lol ...(drop this here)This is Brain dead I laughed more than I was scare but I enjoyed it none the less... I also love Monty Python most people don't like that type of humor, but I rather enjoy it.

yeah I remember those they remind me of boba tea that is somthing I do not like as long as the chunks are chocolate or fruit I am fine when it is something like caviar/roe then i normally drink something else lol...

I am not very active I only go out of the house on sundays or when my husband drags me if I had my own pool I probably would just never leave lol The place I normally go to hike has a huge water fall and we normally swim is one of the only reasons I do that lol as for fishing I can play fishing games( fish in a video game like zelda, animal crossing, or monster hunter) if I wanted lol, as for ice skating that is something only I enjoy no one else in this town knows how to unless they are on a hockey team or figure skate. I tend to cook and game more than anything lol

I made a pair of pants and proceeded to craft a horse head and sewed it onto the front and a tail for the back... they wore black boots and tucked the pants in to make it look like hooves lol

yeah food is easy to make into a theme if you want especially bread or cakes! you could always do crockpot meals where you cut up veggies and or meat throw it into a crock pot with liquid and make something easy and good I use a crock pot for tacos and pot roast since the meat tend to just fall apart after 8-9 hours of cooking so I just start it before bed or right when I get up and it is ready by the end of the day or lunch!

yeah she doesn't have a computer and refuses to try anything internet related which I can understand since it is difficult to learn if you have never even touched a keyboard. she had a kindle for reading, but she had trouble grasping the basics so we got an mp3 player and set it up with books on tape to make it easier for her to use since all she has to do is turn it on and stop it when needed and it saves her place.

I'll try them out I have acquaintances that live in Asia so I tend to worry when i hear about communist china trying to cause problems for other parts of Asia...

yeah hopefully they won't postpone next seasons I was really looking forward to them continuing RE-Zero and Fire Force I have already read all the manga, but enjoy watching the anime. they put the new digimon on hiatus and that was really sad they got to episode 3 and it stopped. It is honestly better than the original in my opinion they are remaking gen. 1 which people thought would be boring but honestly I like the slight changes, was also looking forward to playingDigimon Survive coming out in december if it isn't postponed.
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:34 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

, IT, and Bozo.

...By not get into I mean I stopped after 7 I liked the first 6, but I didn't like 7 and 8 seemed worse then I slowly lost interest. I do agree play station was good for a long time I was big into soul caliber and visual novels but most of those were also available to emulate on pc.
Honestly I always loved Digimon way more than pokemon including the show/games and toys... as for Nintendo exclusives I liked Kirby, Mario (even if it is a rehash... favorite is sunshine), Zelda, Smash Bro's, splatoon, animal crossing, and cooking mama if you count that lol... I don't mind wii controllers but I prefer the game cube style controller when it is compatible.

yeah I like cheesy older movies even if they aren't considered top tier lol ...(drop this here)This is Brain dead I laughed more than I was scare but I enjoyed it none the less... I also love Monty Python most people don't like that type of humor, but I rather enjoy it.

yeah I remember those they remind me of boba tea that is somthing I do not like as long as the chunks are chocolate or fruit I am fine when it is something like caviar/roe then i normally drink something else lol...

I am not very active I only go out of the house on sundays or when my husband drags me if I had my own pool I probably would just never leave lol The place I normally go to hike has a huge water fall and we normally swim is one of the only reasons I do that lol as for fishing I can play fishing games( fish in a video game like zelda, animal crossing, or monster hunter) if I wanted lol, as for ice skating that is something only I enjoy no one else in this town knows how to unless they are on a hockey team or figure skate. I tend to cook and game more than anything lol

I made a pair of pants and proceeded to craft a horse head and sewed it onto the front and a tail for the back... they wore black boots and tucked the pants in to make it look like hooves lol

yeah food is easy to make into a theme if you want especially bread or cakes! you could always do crockpot meals where you cut up veggies and or meat throw it into a crock pot with liquid and make something easy and good I use a crock pot for tacos and pot roast since the meat tend to just fall apart after 8-9 hours of cooking so I just start it before bed or right when I get up and it is ready by the end of the day or lunch!

yeah she doesn't have a computer and refuses to try anything internet related which I can understand since it is difficult to learn if you have never even touched a keyboard. she had a kindle for reading, but she had trouble grasping the basics so we got an mp3 player and set it up with books on tape to make it easier for her to use since all she has to do is turn it on and stop it when needed and it saves her place.

I'll try them out I have acquaintances that live in Asia so I tend to worry when i hear about communist china trying to cause problems for other parts of Asia...

yeah hopefully they won't postpone next seasons I was really looking forward to them continuing RE-Zero and Fire Force I have already read all the manga, but enjoy watching the anime. they put the new digimon on hiatus and that was really sad they got to episode 3 and it stopped. It is honestly better than the original in my opinion they are remaking gen. 1 which people thought would be boring but honestly I like the slight changes, was also looking forward to playingDigimon Survive coming out in december if it isn't postponed.
yum_puddi

emotion_jawdrop Didnt like 7?! How can you not like 7? What was wrong with 7? It's my favorite one, followed up with 9 I think so far in the series. 8...the characters were boring and annoying, the story lacking, and some of the missions tedious. It's sad when the side characters are more likable than the main. Wish coulda had Laguna and co as party instead. Wasn't fond of the guardian force system and spell draws either. Moombas were awesome things though.

Yes, digimon > pokemon. Digimon card battle for the playstation was awesome, digimon world...wasn't bad, didn't make it far in it. ( playstation ) Iiked the OVA / movies they did with the original group recently. Not seen the eps of digimon yet, I have ep 1 downloaded, and not found 2 or 3. Season 1 was the best in my opinion. Season 2, OK. But, after that they got weird.

Kirby yes. I liked it on the NES. Mario, same, liked it for the NES. But as for anything recent....nothing comes to mind that I have to have for that system. If I want to play kirby or mario, I'll go get my NES.
Smash brothers, while it looks awesome, never played it, never had a platform to play it on. Don't think it was out for the Wii, was it? Splatoon never looked interesting, animal crossing, also a no from me. And cooking mama, not sure what that is.

rofl @Braindead. I like it. Reminds me of a few things all rolled into one. Might have to look for that one. If I can't find it, a fellow horror guru coworker at work might have it.
Monty Python, yes. Mel Brooks. 3nodding

They were tapioca balls as far as I remember. No... emotion_puke I don't need odd crap floating in my drinks.

Ah, that makes sense, hiking then jump in and cool off in the water, then hike back. Sounds tiring.
Think the only fishing game I have played is in FFXV. Which isn't a bad mini-game, just a pain in the butt.

rofl Made it look like they were riding a horse?

Crockpot sees use with roasts. That I can do, toss meat in, add a little water, let the thing cook. blaugh Bread and cakes? Uh...heh. Not gonna try and get that creative. LAST time I tried to get 'creative' and cook french toast...I warped the griddle, set off the smoke alarm, the outside edges of it were burnt, the middle was still soggy as crap. Nah. Microwave french toast sticks for life now. 'Creative' is more of a pain than it is worth.

Understandable, and at that age, cant really force them to learn. Sad thing is, think my grandmother is better with smart phones than I am. Give me a computer, I'm all over it, smart phones...eh...rather have my computer.
That's an awesome idea, books on tape for her. think youtube also has some, if you can get her that far along on the internet...

A friend of mine is teaching over in Japan right now, out in the sticks somewhere, keep wondering about her.

They postponed a lot of things, hell, things that were supposed to come out, The promised neverland part 2? HA, now coming out in january 2021. NO! gonk
source 1

source 2

Not bad looking trailer, wish they showed a little more, as in how you get to meet them rather than assume...

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:02 pm
Nidorous

emotion_jawdrop Didnt like 7?! How can you not like 7? What was wrong with 7? It's my favorite one, followed up with 9 I think so far in the series. 8...the characters were boring and annoying, the story lacking, and some of the missions tedious. It's sad when the side characters are more likable than the main. Wish coulda had Laguna and co as party instead. Wasn't fond of the guardian force system and spell draws either. Moombas were awesome things though.

Yes, digimon > pokemon. Digimon card battle for the playstation was awesome, digimon world...wasn't bad, didn't make it far in it. ( playstation ) Iiked the OVA / movies they did with the original group recently. Not seen the eps of digimon yet, I have ep 1 downloaded, and not found 2 or 3. Season 1 was the best in my opinion. Season 2, OK. But, after that they got weird.

Kirby yes. I liked it on the NES. Mario, same, liked it for the NES. But as for anything recent....nothing comes to mind that I have to have for that system. If I want to play kirby or mario, I'll go get my NES.
Smash brothers, while it looks awesome, never played it, never had a platform to play it on. Don't think it was out for the Wii, was it? Splatoon never looked interesting, animal crossing, also a no from me. And cooking mama, not sure what that is.

rofl @Braindead. I like it. Reminds me of a few things all rolled into one. Might have to look for that one. If I can't find it, a fellow horror guru coworker at work might have it.
Monty Python, yes. Mel Brooks. 3nodding

They were tapioca balls as far as I remember. No... emotion_puke I don't need odd crap floating in my drinks.

Ah, that makes sense, hiking then jump in and cool off in the water, then hike back. Sounds tiring.
Think the only fishing game I have played is in FFXV. Which isn't a bad mini-game, just a pain in the butt.

rofl Made it look like they were riding a horse?

Crockpot sees use with roasts. That I can do, toss meat in, add a little water, let the thing cook. blaugh Bread and cakes? Uh...heh. Not gonna try and get that creative. LAST time I tried to get 'creative' and cook french toast...I warped the griddle, set off the smoke alarm, the outside edges of it were burnt, the middle was still soggy as crap. Nah. Microwave french toast sticks for life now. 'Creative' is more of a pain than it is worth.

Understandable, and at that age, cant really force them to learn. Sad thing is, think my grandmother is better with smart phones than I am. Give me a computer, I'm all over it, smart phones...eh...rather have my computer.
That's an awesome idea, books on tape for her. think youtube also has some, if you can get her that far along on the internet...

A friend of mine is teaching over in Japan right now, out in the sticks somewhere, keep wondering about her.

They postponed a lot of things, hell, things that were supposed to come out, The promised neverland part 2? HA, now coming out in january 2021. NO! gonk
source 1

source 2

Not bad looking trailer, wish they showed a little more, as in how you get to meet them rather than assume...

... you're right I was thinking of final fantasy 8 x.X I liked 7 just fine. I felt like 8 was hard to play all the way through and hold my attention.

Agreed I enjoyed the digimon card game and the digimon games that came to pc that I have played I felt like the characters were better and their back stories were more interesting than pokemon I think I was okay with digimon till season 4 then I kinda dropped it I am watching the new season just to see if it holds up to the original. To be honest most people did not like season 2 I like 4 mainly because my favorite digimon zephyrmon is in it lol...

Nintendo isn't horrible with exclusives it has a cult fan base that only likes specific types of games which is fine I am more happy now that they are branching out with the switch and allowing 3rd party game makers to put w/e on their console like Senran Kagura which is literally hentai ninjas lol.. I tend to like cooking games, Visual novels, simulators ( like animal crossing or slime rancher), and the occasional fighting or fantasy game like monster hunter or soul caliber... cooking mama is more or less a cooking simulation game.

brain dead is pretty funny it shouldn't be too hard to find it might even be on youtube lol...

It is tiring the hike to the waterfall is a little over 4 miles there and then 4 miles back x.X I almost die every time I go which my asthma turning my face blood red I almost look like a tomato lol if I didn't enjoy botany, geology, and aquatic biology I would never hike I am more interested in aquatic biology and geology when out hiking than the destination or other things though...

yeah they were working on a larp costume and wanted to be riding a horse it was one of the silliest things I have ever saw watching some one swing around a foam sword with the horses head shaking violently lol

I find crock pots to be user friendly in most cases... as for cakes and breads once you have the basics down it is easy, but finding out the best ratio of ingredients is extremely time consuming it is a long process I found a good ratio for making cornbread and I refuse to alter it because if I substitute one item it completely changes the taste and consistency of the bread...

Ironically she would never use a smart phone or youtube I am surprised she picked up on how to use the mp3 player so fast. I am honestly better with smart phones, but that is because I can mess with a phone and figure things out fairly easily where as if I mess with a pc too much I can make it reset or blue screen easily x.X my husband builds pc's regularly on commission and just as a hobby which I thought was awesome when we first met! He explained it to be more or less adult legos but seriously I can not understand how when you put boards and circuits together it can create such an elaborate piece of machinery computers to me are as complicated as cars are... I could never take one apart figure out how it works and put it back together without doing something wrong lol I understand basic functions of cars and computers, but I could not begin to try and comprehend the inner workings of a graphics card or a cpu and how thermal paste can keep a cpu cool enough to not over heat x.X

hopefully she is alright I know japan got hit hard by covid but they are slowly recovering it helps that they are so health conscious even before the pandemic happened. They are working hard to not depend on china for resources(same for US and Europe) since during the pandemic people realized a lot of important things are only being manufactured in china...

hopefully the anime will get back to its normal broadcast schedule I use Anime list too keep up to date on what is coming out the next season I am really looking forward to the demon slayer movie this fall...

yeah a lot of trailers are like that, but hopefully the writers realize that and make a cohesive and enjoyable story...
yum_puddi

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games