Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:19 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Thanks n.n it seems like everyone's leabing the rp lately.
your wellcome, yeah,i not sure ware or what your atin it but i'll come up with this

the ski was flameing with devil's fire, some thing hit the ground hard, then a swordmen came air born from the flames hitting the thing that came form the air over and over with his heavy one egde sword
Now stay dead this time said will passing out from the great air battle, the was green water coming out of bite mark on will's body,the flame whent away and the demon begain to get up ,you fool how power you may be only a ture demonic power can lock me away and humans can't use a power like that fore long, how foolish the demon begain to warp its manny vines around Will's body
Ishizai looked up into the sky and saw the fight that was taking place.
"I better go help," she muttered, taking off the cape which had been hiding her wings. She jumped into the sky, sword in hand and used her wings to boost her up to where the fight was. When she reached them she slashed at them vines.
"I figured you could do with some help," she said to the swordsman.
the vine grow back faster then they could be cut,it nice you come to my meal said the demon but will's out cold for 15 mins and im not going to come back to help, the dmon was a huge plant that looked like a carb thing, its vine hite like lighting, 5 mins past
Ishizai continued to hack away at the vines, slashing them faster and faster.

summeius said Will to the demon carb plant thing, i command you to stop this at once, but it didn't seem to understand, Wil got to his feet and pulled out a smoke bomb*smoke filled the air,,will called to the girl that was helping him a sword won'tstop him pull back, then will ran at the demon and jumped onto its top partof its shell, SUMMEIUS you will listen to what i say, black demon fire came out of Will's body burning and thing in a 10 feet range
Ishizai backed off, keeping out of the way of the black fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:50 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"I better go help," she muttered, taking off the cape which had been hiding her wings. She jumped into the sky, sword in hand and used her wings to boost her up to where the fight was. When she reached them she slashed at them vines.
the vine grow back faster then they could be cut,it nice you come to my meal said the demon but will's out cold for 15 mins and im not going to come back to help, the dmon was a huge plant that looked like a carb thing, its vine hite like lighting, 5 mins past

summeius said Will to the demon carb plant thing, i command you to stop this at once, but it didn't seem to understand, Wil got to his feet and pulled out a smoke bomb*smoke filled the air,,will called to the girl that was helping him a sword won'tstop him pull back, then will ran at the demon and jumped onto its top partof its shell, SUMMEIUS you will listen to what i say, black demon fire came out of Will's body burning and thing in a 10 feet range
the demon was gone after 5 min of blackfire only will was standing ind a big hole that the fire made, but somehow willing was just waiting fore the demon to come out,,hi said will to the girl that watched the fight  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:04 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

the demon was gone after 5 min of blackfire only will was standing ind a big hole that the fire made, but somehow willing was just waiting fore the demon to come out,,hi said will to the girl that watched the fight
"Hi," replied Ishizai, "My name's Ishizai, what's yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:06 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

its will said will,just then vines came out of noware cuting will's isides makeing him bleed,HA HA i got you now ,will begain to get a dark aura of flame like shadows,  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:21 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

its will said will,just then vines came out of noware cuting will's isides makeing him bleed,HA HA i got you now ,will begain to get a dark aura of flame like shadows,
"What the?" Ishizai muttered, "Are you alright Will?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:26 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
i'll be fine as soon i can get the demon to submit to my power,,will toke a deep inhail a demonic spirit came out of noware sommoning thecarb out og the earth,,No its mine said will,but they was now gone,Ooo.... i lost a hight demon,then will came out of the hole, and looked at the girl,so what brings you out this way asked will
im loging out now but i'll be on later  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:33 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
i'll be fine as soon i can get the demon to submit to my power,,will toke a deep inhail a demonic spirit came out of noware sommoning thecarb out og the earth,,No its mine said will,but they was now gone,Ooo.... i lost a hight demon,then will came out of the hole, and looked at the girl,so what brings you out this way asked will
((ok))
"The fact that everywhere I go, I end up having to leave," Ishizai sighed, "As soon as someone sees my wings they shout 'demon' and run away...or chase me but that's only happened once."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:29 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
((ok))
"The fact that everywhere I go, I end up having to leave," Ishizai sighed, "As soon as someone sees my wings they shout 'demon' and run away...or chase me but that's only happened once."
well if you like you could join up with me,they'll think twice before hey mess with you then,but then my fro's will be after yours well, alot of my fros are demons,and so are the 8 lords, so its may be risklyfore ya but at lest you'l have some one to talk to said will  

williams_101

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:29 pm
(im still in this arent i?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:14 pm
tiger12
(im still in this arent i?)

if you want to be then yes,but you may want to ask a freind or 2 to join because we are are runing low on people  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:10 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
((ok))
well if you like you could join up with me,they'll think twice before hey mess with you then,but then my fro's will be after yours well, alot of my fros are demons,and so are the 8 lords, so its may be risklyfore ya but at lest you'l have some one to talk to said will
"If you don't mins me tagging along I'd love to join you," ishizai replied, smiling, "my life's been dull anyway I could do with having to fight a few demons."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:23 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
((ok))
"If you don't mins me tagging along I'd love to join you," ishizai replied, smiling, "my life's been dull anyway I could do with having to fight a few demons."
cool said will,**you noticed that the bite marks and cut was gone* there no reason to be here right now, so let head west said will  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:26 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
((ok))
cool said will,**you noticed that the bite marks and cut was gone* there no reason to be here right now, so let head west said will

Ishizai decided not so say anything about the fact that the bite marks and cut.
"Just wondering but...why west?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:45 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
((ok))

thats ware,jap-kun,s body lay's rest, and since he was able to master the art of demon-sommoning,i just want to talk to him but if you have a reason for not going that way we could go east said will  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:49 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
((ok))

thats ware,jap-kun,s body lay's rest, and since he was able to master the art of demon-sommoning,i just want to talk to him but if you have a reason for not going that way we could go east said will

"West is fine with me," Ishizai replied, smiling, "I was just wondering why you chose west that was all."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games