Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:22 pm
Hey! I'm still a Dark Elf! Woot! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:54 pm
I I heart being older, and I heart this thread! But It's kinda weird not posting in my usual pink. heart I shall add a lot of heart 's to make up for it! Pink is just too too awesome!! heart heart heart  

Amarella Harte

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:30 pm
Or you could post every other word in pink... some people need all the assistance they can get. Not that any of it has helped.

Gilda  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:30 pm
I am forced to agree with your assessment of pink.
But not hearts.
Hey, look, it's a seal. 3nodding
I never noticed the seal before.
Also, you know what's cool about this dark elf cloud I got during the Halloween event? It looks like I'm standing in the fumes of my own... uh never mind. It's just satisfying to see my avie reflect my real life emissions so closely. rolleyes

Harbone
Crew

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:13 pm
RE Emissions:. rofl . ROFL . rofl .

RE 3nodding : It's the one they use by your avi when you are online.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:08 pm
Of all the threads I have ever seen on Gaia, this one is definitely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, my favorite!  

Amarella Harte

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:43 pm
I never knew doubts had shadows  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:15 pm
The other night I was invited out for a night with the 'girls.' I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!' Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily. Around 3a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.
Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.
I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed.. 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT!)
The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him 'MIDNIGHT'... he didn't seem pissed off in the least.. Whew, I got away with that one!
Then he said 'We need a new cuckoo clock.' When I asked him why, he said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said 'uh oh.' Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.'

Lil-Jo
Crew

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:09 pm
Hey guys! What's going on in this thread? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:33 am
FAIL Detected!  

freaxy
Crew

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:41 am
crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:29 am
Hello everyone! I just found this thread...kinda hard to find being it's invisible and all. I love the idea. smile  

little_pink_mongoose

Mayumi_Yuy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:34 am
Lil-Jo
The other night I was invited out for a night with the 'girls.' I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!' Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily. Around 3a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.
Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.
I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed.. 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT!)
The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him 'MIDNIGHT'... he didn't seem pissed off in the least.. Whew, I got away with that one!
Then he said 'We need a new cuckoo clock.' When I asked him why, he said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said 'uh oh.' Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.'

Ha ha! Sad part is, I could totally see myself or some of my friends trying to pull that once we get married.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:31 pm
What with QUOTES not working, you'd think it'd be much easier to figure out...
Though it doesn't excuse the ones who've quoted someone and still
don't get it.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:48 pm
Lil Brat
What with
QUOTES not working, you'd think it'd be much easier to figure out...
Though it doesn't excuse the ones who've quoted someone and still don't get it.get what?

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games