Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:47 am
"Whatever..." She flipped her hair over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:28 am
Tiger looks concerned at the group. "And you said that I might be mad. Shoting at each other may be good practice, but it doesn't seem intelegent." She shakes her head at them.  

darkfae12

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:41 pm
Dhalgren leaned against a tree in his human form watching silently. "what kind of arrows are they?" he asked Daiki.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:45 pm
"Poison arrows why?" he looked at Dhalgren and tilted his head. Ayu knocked up another and arrow and aimed at Daiki.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:28 pm
"Hmm. You know, for all your advancements, and knowledge, you elves can be quite stupid." He replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:19 pm
Ayu missed and shot Dhalgren. "Woops.." Daiki jumped and smiled. He pulled the arrow out of his armor and smiled. "You didn't get hit..lucky."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Tiger stares with her eyes open wide. "Geez, I don't think I'll say another word about it." She shivers as she turns into a mouse and climbs up the nearest tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:32 am
Dhalgren woke a while later, and he pawed the sleep from his eyes. He shifted back to his human form, and retrieved his spear and helmet from where he had left it. "Well were a little behind schedule, so let's go." he said aloud.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:04 pm
Ayu nudges Daiki and he wakes up. "Huh? Oh ok..I'll scout ahead again." He got up and ran ahead, with his longbow out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:21 pm
Tiger stares ahead then turns to Dhalgren. "I thought this might make up for my... disappearance." She ruffles through her bag and pulls out a bag of cash and offers it to him. "Hope it helps."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:28 pm
Ayu steals the cash and looks at it. "The only thing Dhalgren is going to by with this is armor....maybe meat."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:41 pm
She looks shocked for a second then looks at his armour. "I agree with you, he does need some armour." Tiger says, staring at his armour. "But I don't remember him drinking from his boot yet..."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:44 pm
"He kept changing into different animals and I had to carrie you to bed." She smiled. "You turning into a humming bird.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:02 am
Dhalgren looked at his armor somewhat pitifully. it had been repaired so many times, and re-welded, that it looked mostly made out of leather. Instead of being shiny, it looked ruddy and broken. "Yeah, your probably right." He said, holding his hand out for the gold. "My armor somewhat of a heirloom."  

Mr.Navar

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:42 am
Tiger blushes and looks at her hands. "That was my first time drinking... I'm not going to do that again. But you have to keep your boot!" She says looking up at Dhalgren. "You gotta drink from your boot before you get new armour!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff