Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:53 am
((is she on? it syays she's not... man it's weird RPing with someone when you don't know if they're on or not xp ))

Lufu found himself in front of the Public Library, and decided to go in and have a look. He stopped short upon entry, staring at the rows and rows of bookshelves crammed to the top with books. He'd never seen anything like this at all... He approached a shelf at random and pulled a book off, turning it this way and that in his hands, untill it suddenly flopped open. He nearly dropped it in suprise. He carefully turned it so that he could see what was written in it, but couldn't understand a single word. Figures, he thought, chuckling softly, their lettering system is totaly different from ours.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:59 am
((shes on and off I say XD))

Zack sucked on his finger and looked at Tiger a little annoyed. "Rule number one. You DONT bite your master and ask nicely to be freed..." He sighed and got off the bed walking to his closet. Zack opened the doors and pulled out a black pair of pants and a red shirt. "We're going to do small things today, and rob later." he said as he took off his pants. Zack of course didnt care if Ty was in the room. He had underwear on so it didnt matter to him. He was almost carefree at times.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:05 am
Lufu was in the children's section of the library, seated at a small table that he had stacked high with simple stories and charts of the alphabet. He was teaching himself to read. A small group of curious young ones were watching him at a small distance, and he smiled to himself whenever he noticed them staring at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:15 am
Zack finished getting dressed and walked over to the balcony waving his hand for tiger to follow.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:27 am
Lufu was surrounded by a much larger crowd now, for he was sitting on the table encircled by no less than fifteen books that were floating in the air around him, occaisonally rotating around so he could read a bit from a different book. He seemed not to notice however, and never glanced up from his slow reading. He had gotten the hang of how the language worked pretty quickly, but he was still fine-tuning his understanding of the actuall spelling of a few of the stranger words.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:35 am
Zack waited patiently out on the balcony. He watched as people looked up at him and then quickly look away. He thought he heard one lady tell her son if he looked at Zack in the eyes he would be curse. Zack sighed and looked around a bit more. The day was mighty fine and very relaxing. He had to pay the bank though the money to finish of the house. He walked back in and grabbed his gold and walked back out to the balcony putting the gold into his pocket. The wind blew through his hair as he leaned on the railing and looked straight ahead.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:45 am
((gtg, but I'll be back in at least 10 mins))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:53 am
((ok =3))

Zack watched some people below and blew now into the air where he was. It fell slowly to the ground and people began to wonder what was going on. Zack chuckled as he blew more snow over the people walking below and past his house.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:21 pm
((alright I'm back, took a little longer than I thought it would...))

Lufu exited the Library a couple hours later, a contented smile on his face, and began to stroll through the town once more, a light spring in his step. He felt strangely happy, despite having been taken to a world that was almost alien to him. He figured that he would manage to get back home eventually, and had decided that he would try to spend this part of his existance in good spirits.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:39 pm
((thats quite alright ^^))

Zack stopped and looked around. He was having fun playing with his magic. He sent some fire balls down and grinned at the people who looked at him in disgust and walked around. Some even crossed the street so they wouldnt be hit.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:49 pm
Lufu glanced up, noticing faint flashes inthe air a few blocks away and to his right. He decided to go and investigate. After a couple minuts of walking he rounded the last corner and saw Zack, the Fallen Angel he had met yesterday, standing on the balcony of an elegant mansion tossing fireballs at passerby's below. Wondering if that was normal behavior, Lufu slowly approached the section of the street below the balcony and looked up, curious as to why Zack was tossing fireballs around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:07 pm
Zack stopped and saw the younge man from before. He grinned and leaned over. "Hey! what are you doing here? How did you find me?" He asked not knowing his fireballs could be seen from afar.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:13 pm
Lufu smiled slightly and rose up into the air, stopping when he was level wiith Zack so he wouldn't have to raise his voice calling up to him. "Hello again Zack. As for me finding you, fire is very easy to see at almost any distance." He stepped forward slightly and sat down on the balcony railing. "Is that how you pass time then?" he asked, glancing back down at the faint scorch marks on the sidewalk below.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:22 pm
Zack turned and looked at Lufu. "Yes i think my little grasshopper is taking a nap or something. She always ends up missing a training session. So i thought i would play with my magic. Nice seeing you again." Zack said with a grin.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:31 pm
Lufu glanced down once more at the scorch marks. "Interesting choice," he said, before looking back up again. "You seem much more cheerful this morning, did I just catch you at a bad time yesterday?"

((gtg gain, I won't be back on for a while this time, but I will be back on today. sowweh >.<))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games