Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:01 pm
Mia shrugged. "I don't think my family has really been worrying about me. I think that before, I went out a lot to explore. And they probably think that I've been living with a friend."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:10 pm
"I have no relatives only a mansion in Tokyo with 50 acres surrounding it." She looked at the paper as she talked and pulled out a picture of her house. She walked over to Mia and showed her the picture. "Thats my house."

A folder slpped out of Artemis's. "Hey whats this?" She picked it up and looked inside. "HEY ROSIE!!!!!!! I FOUND YOUR FILE!!!!!!!!!" She grabbed a picture out and put it on the table. This time Kyo had his arm around Artemis, Mia was holding Darek's hand, and Ty and Rosie where on Mia's side smiling. "Hey I think it's when we started to gain friends!" She gave Rosie her file.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:23 pm
"They probably think you've been living with me, now that I think about it," Darek says with a laugh. Seeing the picture of Artemis's house he adds, "Nice freakin' house! All I've got is an apartment! Don't see why Mia'd live with me in that rathole, but that's probably what her family thinks she's been doing."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:07 pm
Artemis laughs. "I'm sorry! That's not my place to laugh but.." She started to laugh again but covered her mouth. "I'm ok now." She looked at Rosie's picture. "I wonder how everyone met?"  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:06 pm
"It's fine," Darek says, "I probably should clean it up and make the style a little less college dorm room. That's a good point about how we met. You, Mia and I are around the same age, which gives us plenty of chances to meet, but we're not sure how old Ty and Rosie are."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:14 pm
She sat on the table an thought. "How about collage? Uhhh Jobs?" She kept thinking and she looked down between the table and her legs. "Where could we have met?"  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:57 pm
Ty sits in the corner quietly watching. "I'm not concerned." She tosses her folder aside. "I can always see that later." Tiger stares into the corner. "There is someone coming..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:00 pm
She looked around. "Who is it Ty? What does it look like?"  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:05 pm
Tiger looks up raising an eyebrow. "I'm not a seer, I can only hear and smell things good. But, it isn't walking monster-like."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:08 pm
"Well I can't look for some odd reason something is blocking my powers in this room." She looked around.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:34 pm
"...Thats unusual... even for us." Tiger sniffs a little then starts staring into the corner again. "I dont smell lots of blood on it, not like a scientist or a monster."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:37 pm
"I wonder....." she looked down. "I wonder.........." she looked at Ty. "Can you tell if it is a boy or a girl?"

Artemis looked in her folder. "Oh no..........." she looked down and started to cry. "They got a hold of him too....he died in an expirement." She shook her head. "Why did Kyo have to die?" she looked at the paper again.  

Maha clone

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:41 pm
Rosie dropped the file she on her hand, the empty one anyways and ran to get the other ones. She looked at the picture, it was correctly describe, she was by Mia and Ty and everyone else was in the picture. So they all knew each other before this happened. Then what could have happened? She still didn't know her age...or her home or her real family, but it almost felt great to see that they were like a family already in the photo. "Thanks..." she muttered to show her appreciation, and asking herself if she really wanted to know what was in the file.

((Hey anyone like/ don't mind playing villains? j/w))

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:00 am
((I don't mind. Some villains are cool!))

Mia looked to the corner. Mia stepped closer to the corner, carefully. Mia observes it for a second and touches the wall lightly. "Hey! Over here there is no wall. It more of a curtain. And there's a passageway behind it. Maybe that's where that person you're hearing is coming from Ty."

Mia opened the curtain a tiny bit so that she could see what was behind it. The passage floor was wet and an oddly coloured water streamed down from the walls.  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:44 am
Darek walks over to where Mia is standing, and looks at the odd color of the water. "That's healthy looking," He says sarcasticly. "Then again, knowing this place it might be. Anyone really want to find out?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games