Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:39 pm
Tiger nods and pads quietly out of the cave. She sniffs around for a minute then trots off with her nose to the ground.

((Im better now.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:53 pm
Marcus limps over to the nearest tree, leans his staff against it, and sits down heavily, leaning his back against the trunk of the tree. As he sits, a searing pain shoots through his leg.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:49 pm
Ayu got the sticks. She put them how her father taught her and made the fire. She made it big so it would last longer. "So much for dry weather." She leaned againest the wall, crossed her arms and closed her eyes. She was trying to think of what would happen if they found the Necromancer and what they would do. She looked up at Marcus and felt sorry for him. She walked up to him. "Uhh Marcus, is there anything I could do?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:34 pm
((This is tiger12, not some intruder, my account got banned. I don't know why. So I will have to use this account, is that okay?))  

darkfae12

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Marcus looks up at her. "Unless you have healing powers I can't think of much, except maybe making a splint to support it." He says, his words strained.

((That's fine. The admins had another ban-happy phase, and may still ge having it.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:55 pm
She smiled. "That is one thing I can do but it might hurt..." She took a crystal from her pocket and put it up to his leg. "Ok...tell me if It hurts.." She smiled and put the crystal up to his leg. His leg started to glow and the crystal went into his leg and it stopped glowing. "I hope that didn't hurt...."

((Thankies for telling us Ty...!!))  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:43 pm
Marcus curses explosively as the crystal enters his leg, due to the severe pain shooting through it. "What the devil was that?" he asks, breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:16 pm
She frowned. "It was a healing crystal, very rare and hard to find.....but if shouldn't be that bad after a couple of minutes." She wrapped his leg where it had entered. "But at least you don't have a broken leg anymore." She stood up and walked over by the fire and sat. She stared at it and tryed to remembered what it was like to love somebody...never really remembering she gave up in 5 seconds. She sighed heavliy and laughed at herself silently.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:09 pm
Tiger comes back with a mouth full of rabbits. She spits them out and sits in the corner and stares at the new traveler. She then looks to Marcus. "Hows the leg?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:16 pm
"Sore," Marcus says, "But not the same kind of pain as before. I think Ayu's crystal did the trick. Let's hope we don't need one again for awhile." With that he pulls a black-bound spell book out of his backpack and flips through, stopping about half way. The mage's lips move silently as he gets used to the words of the new spell.  

CainZeros

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:22 pm
Tiger looks once more at terina, then with a wuff, puts her head on her paws and stares at the fire. She sits quietly, thinking then gets up, wandering to the back of the cave.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:22 pm
She looked at Marcus and sighed. She brought out a book and looked at a book full of photos. She flipped out through to one with the princess of the land. "Hey Ty look at this!! It looks like you me, Mia and Marcus!" She pointed to the Princess. "That looks like me!" She pointed to the other princess. "And that looks like Mia!"  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:27 pm
Tiger walks to the back of the cave. "Thats weird. Is there any info connected to them? Maybe you are related or somthing."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:36 pm
"I don't know but There you are and Marcus." She pointed to them. "HEy look You must be our friends but your not part of the family....you look like people from common houses.....wow!!! This is awsome!"  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:59 pm
"Who is that?" Tiger paws at someone in the background who she hadn't noticed before. "Can't see them very well..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games