Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:37 pm

I didn't do anything beyond what I normally do. She was super sensitive to it and you're just used to it by now. I've noticed you haven't been as nervous around me as you used to so you've forgotten that like you mine is normally always out a little. These things of ours targets what it determines to be the best target at the time. Mind of its own like your wings at times.

I don't know if you've noticed, but when you walk past a couple who are casually flirting by doing things such as holding hands or brushing against each other that they usually end up in a hug or a kiss. That is your aura attacking them and it causes no trouble. Mine is more chaotic. It makes others nervous of me or of their surroundings. If they're apparently easily spooked like you said these kreegie are you get this chaos.

*After a long pause she laughed out loud.* Hahaha...might be fun to visit their home world.

*Rosemary looked happier like she wanted something like that to happen again.* I didn't feel very good when I said that I didn't want to be around so many people. Now I feel better.

*Both vampires noticed that the person behind the cashregister was paying more attention to GL than their job, so Veni stepped in front of her line of sight and blocked GL from view...very tempted to cloud the reaper in shadow so she'd stop watching him now that her line of sight with him had been broken.* Ma'am you've been paying so much attention to that reaper there that you just missed someone walking out the door with some unpaid merchandise and others leaving in disgust that you're taking so long to ring them up.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:59 pm

Cashier: "My... apologies sir. He looked like somebody I knew."

*She quickly checked the security monitor to see who exactly had stolen merchandise and called security on them. Then, she acted like she was paying more attention to her job. Her thoughts indicated otherwise, however.*

Cashier: What is HE doing here? If those people are associating with him, they must be as bad as he is. If he changes into that large demon thing, he'll tear apart this entire store. They should have locked him up the moment they realized he turned into such a creature... It figures, that's what happens when you bed with a demon, you create little monsters. Some real immoral fool, his father...

*Galantros had been laughing at the idea of a world full of kreegies screaming and running around like headless chicken, with Rosemary ruling their home with a spooky fist. It was pretty much an amusing idea... Not all kreegies were like that, no some wore a protective fear reduction charm that made them less jittery. Just so many younger ones thought they could do without it and 'brave it out'. Suddenly though, he stopped laughing and frowned a bit. His wings seemed to stiffen and perk up a bit, acting like they had been agitated.*

GL: What is this? It tastes sort of like fear emotion, but... different. It actually tastes a bit worse...

*He glanced around a bit, trying to see where the source was coming from. It felt like it was coming from the checkout area, but Veni was blocking his view of the person there. Not having actually gone to too many places in Limbo unless he was fairly known there, Galantros hadn't really ran into someone that directed hate at him before... at least, not at such a level.*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:16 am

That is blind hatred. Passionate hatred would probably taste worse to you. Normally it would be nice, but I don't care for it much...at the moment... without anyone being afraid or hurt it just isn't that great.

*She was going to say "since it is aimed at you" but decided the better of it.*

Would you like to go somewhere else?

*She looked at Muerte.* Have you found anything that you would like to wear?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:41 am

*Muerte had been closely examining some of the clothing, trying to determine their usefulness (or uselessness) in combat. So far, he hadn't found much... most of it seemed like it would get in the way.*

Muerte: "~No Mistress Rosemary, I have not...~"

Galantros: "Well, it's just leaving an icky taste in my mouth is all I suppose. Otherwise, it doesn't bother me too much, so up to you."

*In typical Galantros fashion, GL turned to see what Black was up to, but instead clumsily knocked over a clothing display with his wings. The display began a domino effect then, knocking over two others, then toppeling a small table of wares. Each time, Galantros emphasis each crach with a wince and the word 'crap'.*

GL: "Uhm, sorry! Sorry! I'll pick it all up..."

*The cashier just sort of had an angry, choked expression on her face, hands shaking. Immediately, she picked up a phone and began talking into it.*

Cashier: "Security!? Yes, there are people in my store, knocking over displays, trashing my wares, and stealing. I need you here right away, they're probably going to get violent."

*She then quickly pressed a button... a sort of metal fence came down over the entrance, and a protective bullet-proof like glass cage shot up around her station. GL just kind of stared in shock at what the woman had just done, pausing in the middle of picking up some clothes that had been knocked over. The reaper was gobsmacked.*

Galantros: "Haba.. sa... wh... guh... What!?"

Maybe leaving would have been a good idea afterall....

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:28 am

*BlackMN was looking at the pretty shiny accessories before she suddenly heard some sort of domino affect and had things fall in front of her. She froze and dropped what she was looking at when all hell broke lose...violent?*

That blind hatred was actually aimed at you. I didn't really want to hurt your feelings...

With all those security measures she's done there's probably an anti-teleporting shield up too. It is probably best to raise your arms so that everyone can see them. She has nothing she can pin on us. We have nothing in our pockets, there are security cams, and other witnesses.

Wait with Muerte there is a possibility that it will get violent... *She raised her hands slightly.* Muerte lift up your arms like I have. These people whom this employee has summoned might seem threatening, but they're doing their job. Allow them to do their job and do as they say unless I tell you otherwise of course. If they start shooting when they come in protect, but don't hurt them because they are not my enemy.

I'm most likely going to file discriminatory charges after this.

*Luckily for them the vampires didn't feel trapped yet. Otherwise they'd have two panicky vampires to deal with and it would get violent. Veni actually yawned a bit as he stood still. He had come to the conclusion that the woman was an idiot a while ago. These people had their merchandise too close together, he thought, that if one bump would turn the whole store into a domino.*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:09 am

*Galantros simply dropped the items he was trying to clean up, and stood up slowly, raising his hands... He didn't look happy though, he actually looked a bit mad. He glared at the cashier, who eeped and hid under the counter.*

Cashier: "HURRY! The Lazeranos boy is here! He's going to transform!"

Galantros: Lousy, no good, paranoid, opprotunity snatching bi... ...crazy woman... Doing this to my friends because I accidentally knocked over some crap...

*Muerte imitated Rosemary, obviously confused and concerned over the safety of his mistress. His fingers were clenched, and he kept looking around for danger. It was very noticable that the large man wanted to take some sort of action, but he wasn't even sure what.*

*Moments later, a soldier followed by three officers ran up to the closed off door. Using a small device, they unlocked and moved the metal fence back up. The officers then searched and questioned the group, asking what they had been doing, and why the cashier had decided to call them in. During this, the soldier questioned the cashier, and her story conflicted with the others.*

Officer: "Well, let's just have a look at the security recording then, shall we?"

*The cashier paled at this as the cop undid the security cage around her, and went behind the counter. Her hand tried to wander towards a button on console in front of her, but the officer was faster, rushing over and snatching her hands away, telling her it would be a crime to intefere with evidence.*

*By the time the truth was revealed, the group was allowed to go, the cashier was being heavily reprimanded, and the store's manager had ran over, wheezing for breath due to not being in the best of shape.*

Manager: "LAUREN! What the hell's going on here?!"

Lauren: "It.. it was that Lazeranos boy, Mr. Thwacket! He started knocking over displays and..."

Soldier: "Telling the truth would probably be a good idea, miss... There is a recording of the actual event..."

Thwacket: "Lazeranos boy?! Recording?"

"While the manager viewed the recording, the soldier walked back up to the group. Pressing a small button on the side of his collar, his helmet liquified and got sucked back in, revealing a familar face.*

Andrew: "Well imagine seeing you all again... at least it isn't during another one of those invasions... So, do you want to press charges?"

*Then there was yelling, very angry yelling. GL's wings curled a little... more strong negative emotions. He was starting to hope they could possibly pick up a milkshake or something soon so he could cleanse his palate.*

Thwacket: "I don't believe you! I leave you alone for TEN MINUTES, and I come back to find my store in chaos! And blaming innocent customers for things they didn't even do! Lauren, you've had some problems staying focused on the job the since you started here, but YOU LET AN OBVIOUS SHOPLIFTER go by!? In the video, he didn't even bother stashing it in his coat, he just walked out with the items! RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! This is... this is unforgivable, you're fired! Don't just stand there... out! Get out! Don't even think about coming back here!"

*With that business finished, the manager began picking up the dropped wares. Galantros bent down to help him.*

Thwacket: "I can not apologize enough for her behavior. There was absolutely no reason you all should have had to gone through that. If there's anything I can do... well, wait. Would a stamped crystal coin store credit help make up for it? I am so dreadfully sorry."

*GL blinked... stamped crystal coin... that's five hundred Gaian dollars...*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:00 pm

Veni wondered if Galantros killed someone she knew during one of his transformation...not like he cared or it was his concern. It would probably explain why she went nuts.

You can continue to try to find zomething zat vould suit you Muerte.

*Rosemary smiled at Andrew as her eyes watched the girl run out of the store.* Zo you did vouch for less excitement. Vell she vas just fired und ze store lock down didn't cause me to instinctively panic and need to be tranquilized, zo eef I press charges it'll be ze store zat suffers. Zat girl's rage vas mostly at Galantros zo he should probably be ze one to press ze chargez. Besides ze manager apparently just artfully handed Galantros a bribe.

I am actually glad to zee you. Ve nefer got to properly thank you for your help during ze invasion. I know you'll tell me it vas your job, but it iz our custom to offer zome vay of showing our appreciation to, *she took out a piece of paper and began to write a note,* someone who doez zomething for us.

Zo eef you haf a vacation coming up you can visit one of our businesses vith a guest. Zey hafn't been attacked yet und you'd get ze royal treatment for no charge. Veni you haf ze business cards vith you? *She put her finger to her fang and pierced it putting a little bit of blood next to her signature explaining that most working for them where "fiends in human disguise" of sorts so all they had to do was smell the paper to know that it was truly written by her. Veni gave Rosemary several cards and Rosemary offered Andrew the note and the list of places he could visit. She chuckled a little.* I imagine you vouldn't vant to risk going to ze such a hot spot az vhere I live during your vacation.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:01 am

Andrew: "Well, I don't know about that. I figure your place would be well overdue for some peace and quiet. And it does seem like a nice, quiet little area... When it's not under attack, I mean."

*With the officers' work done, they left and Andrew said his goodbyes, thanking Rosemary for the options she gave him for a future vacation. They shopped a little while in the store, Muerte finally finding some things that would be useful, and Galantros offering to buy anything anybody wanted with his store credits.

GL then transported everyone to the mall, where they finished up any clothes and furniture shopping that was needed (and for some reason, another group of kreegies broke out screaming and running, this time not caused by the vampires.) Finally, they ended up in a sort of food court. Galantros had decided on a burger combo meal of some sort, and everyone else had ordered beside Muerte.*

Galantros: "Go on, big guy. Order whatever you want.*

*Muerte stared at the menu above the counter, the smells in coming from the kitchen area intoxicating to him. At least for some reason Muerte was taught how to read (and in english no less), so that was one less problem.*

Muerte: "~Mistress Rosemary, may I have....~ "Bob's Big Bowl of Beautiful Ribs"?"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:44 pm

*Figures he'd pick one of the most messy items on the menu...Rosemary thought to herself.* He said you can order whatever you want...So it's alright with me, but he is going to show you how to eat them like someone doesn't have to fight for his dinner. *She pointed at GL since he was actually the only person currently in the party capable of showing him how to. She made sure to get Muerte a large bib and tied it on him...and many moist towelettes.*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:09 pm

*GL blinked at being picked to show Muerte table manners, then reached for his disguise charm. In a flash, he looked human enough... except his eyes were yellow, and his wings were still out. However his wings were the traditional feathered sort, black in color with small bits of yellow and red patterned in them. He also became a bit more naturally charming and alluring somehow.*

GL: "...Well, I wasn't expecting that. Must've been an idle thought of mine, wondering what I'd look like if I took after my mother more. That answers my question. Ah well, human enough like digestive tract and hands, that's what's important."

*Once Galantros payed for the meal, Muerte got his food... it was exactly as advertised, a rather huge bowl that had to be carefully carried with both hands, packed with sauce covered ribs. Ribs from more than one kind of animal apparently, since some of them were colored blue or yellow.*

GL: "Well first, it's always a good idea to have a bib like Rosemary gave you, or a napkin tucked in before eating something that's really messy and drippy. You should unfold a napkin in your lap like this. Okay, for ribs, people usually use their hands, so pick it up like this... And don't eat it too fast, because that'll get messy. Eat it carefully and a little slowly, like this..."

*Galantros bit into a yellow colored rib... and promptly was squirted with rib juice in the eyes. He yelped, dropping the rib on the table, and rubbed at his eyes with a clean napkin.*

GL: "Ack! ACK! Uhmm... ow... be careful with the yellow ribs, they very juicy, and when you bite them too quickly like I just did, they squirt juice everywhere. Ow, that stings..."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:37 pm

*BlackMN's eyes seemed to sparkle at him.*

That you somehow look more alluring when you try to look like her like most vampires are able to make themselves seem? Almost makes me want to give you a hug. Now if you were wearing almost anything other than that blue outfit with metal wrist bands, you might actually seem slightly more sexy than usual too.

You have to remember GL that I haven't eaten things like that for a very long time. I planned to show him how to use a fork and knife, but this is something most "ladies" wouldn't eat. Messy messy messy.

*Rosemary watched GL as he proceeded and eventually stopped sipping the drink she and Veni were sharing.* That's probably not helping...don't forget to actually lean over the bowl.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:52 pm

*Realizing that actually being in an incubus form seemed to increase his "huggy aura", Galantros blushed and tried to control it a bit more. Although it would've been easier to shift into a human form, a part of him had to admit there was something... natural... about being in a full incubus form for some reason. He decided that he'd stay in that form for a little while, at least until he got tired of focusing on not letting his suddenly strengthened aura spread.*

*Muerte carefully copied GL's actions, and bit into a rib. By the time he finished the bowl of ribs, and learning that he shouldn't eat the bones, he was still messy... but less messy than he should have been. Still, his face was completely covered in sauce, and his bib was soaked. Galantros showed him how to use the wet naps, and soon the guardian soul was nearly sparkling clean again.*

*The rest of dinner went by uneventfully, except when Galantros bit his own lip, drawing a little black-red demon blood... he hadn't realized that all of his teeth had become exceedingly sharp in his new form. Now he and Black were playing with a sort of in-ground fountain that randomly sprayed water, running back and forth across the surface to see if they could outrun and avoid being splashed. Of course, the clumsy reaper-demon ended up skidding at one point, unable to stop, and crashed into Muerte. Muerte didn't even budge, Galantros bouncing off the large man as if he were made of rubber. Trying to act like nothing happened, he got up and dusted himself off.*

Galantros: "Well, that was fun.... So, now what? Head back home?"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:55 pm

You've been slipping a bit more than usual. Did you wear out the souls of your shoes? *BlackMN bent over and tried to raise one of GL's feet to look at the bottom of it.*

I suppose we could go now instead of spending time here. I have some time to kill before I should be off to do something else that I want to do tonight.

*Veni chuckled a little.* I bet you want to leave to avoid those lovely ladies over there whispering amongst themselves daring each other to get your phone number.

*Curse them vampire ears. He could hear the murmurs of a group of girls and a guy no less that just showed up huddled together talking about boys and rating the ones that they saw.*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:25 pm

GL: "Huh? You mean me? Them?"

*He blinked with a confused expression on his face, and with a total lack of subtlety that only he was capable of, he turned to glance over at the group. One of the girls made eye contact, then started to giggle. Galantros quickly turned away, turning rather red. His wings however had a different reaction, deciding to flap a little and extend before folding back up. For whatever reason, he turned over to look again and there was a sudden burst of invisible energy that came from him. It felt like a slightly more focused version of his "huggy aura", and it trailed off just a little on Rosemary and Black as it made it's way to the group of girls and boy.

By the time GL realized what had happened, one of the girls finally began to walk towards him.*

GL: "Why is she coming he... oh.. OH. I didn't mean to do that, I uh, uhm..."

*Thinking quickly, but not thinking well, GL de-activated his disguise charm, immediately morphing back to his normal half demon, half reaper body. Whatever surge of energy his aura had been creating lowered back down to their normal levels. The girl that had been walking towards him stopped in her tracks as she got a good look at who he was... then made a sort of disgusted face before running back to the group and talking to the others in harsh whispers. Galantros couldn't hear them, but the vampires most likely could.*

"He's THAT person, that Lazeranos guy. I can't believe I was about to ask him for his number!"
"Was he mind controlling us somehow? I felt like I was really into him for a moment. It was weird..."
"There is no way I'd be caught dead with HIM. Not after what he's done. He's not all that good looking really either..."
"I don't know, he's still kinda cute. Look at him, he's blushing!"
"Don't even think about it! Do you know what people would say about you?"

*GL, for his part, was red-faced. He'd inadvertantly used his incubus aura without realizing it, getting the kind attention he was definitely not used to. He also felt ashamed that he lost control and that... he sort of liked it.*

Galantros: "Uhm.. yeah, let's get going. Hmm, I'm not going to mess around with that form again any time soon..."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:19 am

*BlackMN cling to his leg and was stepping on his foot making him carry her with him as he walked. Such a sweet sweet scent he just had...* And why not change back? You looked fine to me and seemed comfortable until that harlot walked up to you and...you smelled really nice. Why did you suddenly change back anyways?

*Veni was laughing when they got back to GL's house.* You're so tactless Galantros.

Wasn't that so much better than the little bit of negative energies? If your wings decided that they wanted to go after those girls like that then doesn't that mean you've been ignoring them too much recently and actually need to absorb a little bit of that energy?
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games