Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply THoR
The Lounge (Chatroom) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suavanna

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:07 pm
*jumps off head and runs around chasing tail*  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:49 pm
So yeah I got a new cell phone yesterday and played around with it a bunch. I'm signed up for IM forwarding with AIM and for some reason that wasn't working until today. But it's all shiny and has a little camera and a slightly better signal where I live unlike that ATT phone we had. I guess the old ATT machines where ceasing to function and cingular wasn't fixing them, but replacing them with their own stuff...so those of us with att who got it right before it switched off where screwed. But now our subscription has ended so we where able to switch and I have new shiney things to play with.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Suavanna

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:30 pm
Am a fish  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:02 pm
BlackMN
So yeah I got a new cell phone yesterday and played around with it a bunch. I'm signed up for IM forwarding with AIM and for some reason that wasn't working until today. But it's all shiny and has a little camera and a slightly better signal where I live unlike that ATT phone we had. I guess the old ATT machines where ceasing to function and cingular wasn't fixing them, but replacing them with their own stuff...so those of us with att who got it right before it switched off where screwed. But now our subscription has ended so we where able to switch and I have new shiney things to play with.

same number?  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:41 pm
Samurai Rock!
BlackMN

same number?

Of course. The let me keep that, but I have to manually enter all the phone numbers I had into this new phone since the ATT chip won't transfer to Cingular.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:14 am
So... Um... I'm probably not going to be online much at all... after next week soo.... yeah  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:21 pm
I was lurking in one of my favorite mini-shops Czykieta's Insanity and saw a gorgeous avatar edit in NightSymphony sig. It like blew me away. I hope to find out where she got it ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:03 am
Ever feel like you can't get your brain to focus on any single objective? No matter how hard you try?

...Yeah, it makes my brain sting and tingle a bit. razz  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:39 pm
Well despite the fact I've not been on gaia much lately I'm not officially out of town until tomorrow, and not officially out of state until, the first of June... So... um I guess this is my official notice of little to no gaia access for maybe a month?... We'll see...  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:30 pm
Aww. *Huggles.* I'll miss you.

Anyways she changed her sig, so I don't know if you got the chance to see that avatar edit. I found out where she got it from Sailor's Storage. I liked it so much, I got myself one. heart You can find it in my art collection thread in the main guild forum. It's the last one in the avatar edits post.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:23 am
Suavanna
Am a fish

And why are you a fish?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:34 pm
Wee!! Fanime was great you guys have got to come and see us in the dealer's room for AX! heart  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:30 pm
Yes yes yes...I will. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:58 pm
So my beloved Peoples and ...thingy peoples I'm not going to be on much i have a full time job and also >.< going out for cheerleading... A punk rocker cheerleader breaking the mold!  

Suavanna

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:41 pm
Congratulations.  
THoR

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games