Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:03 am
Sebastian unconciouslly moved closer to Aisuru so that she could rub his ears. HIs sheilds were still in place, so he found no need to move back after he realized it."I will answer this questions, only because you have shared the answer yourself. What I fear...I do not fear anything that is possible, I am a chaos demon. I manipulate possibilities, I can affect everything and nothing. It's not whats possible that scares me, no, it is the impossible. The bane of a chaos demons existance, that is what scares me. And nothing will ever chase away that darkness, for the only thing that can kill a chaos demon is a being that can harness our powers. I am the last of the chaos demons, so until god sees fit to end my existance, I am immortal. Not an immortal as vampires claim to be, oh no, you can be killed. I am truly immortal. I have a long time to live, a long time to be afraid of what will never happen."Sebastian said, then he closed his eyes and sighed. He wasn't going to answer any more questions until he knew if Aisuru was powerful enough to hold him. If not, then he would be her wolf but he would not submit to her will. In vampire council, that would make her weaker than a master, which she had proven so far that she wasn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:41 am
"As a choas demon there will always be possibilities for you to munipulate. And through this, there will be things that could weaken us, strengthen us as well." Sin let her illusion end, she would not show her power through memories. No, she would use something else. "If fear is not a factor, and our powers are both great, my tricks in your mind are of no use.Defense, among other things, is my strong point. If I must prove my power as a master, then so be it, but you must use your powers not only to allude mine but in attack as well.We are connected by the second mark, neither master nor servant now, the third mark will be given to the master.If you are suited for the mark rather than I, then your title will be my master." Indeed they were connected through thoughts and powers, their energy levels could gain from one another, but the third mark would truly determine the superior. Sin looked at Sebastian, still kneeling in front of him, she let her hand fall to her lap then. "Yet, both of us have weakened our powers by sharing such insight with someone we do not know.I do not know what you will do with the power you may gain, nor you know of my plans."  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:47 am
Sebastian took a few steps back from Aisuru and looked at her, meeting her gaze."I have no plans, no motives about why I allowed this. I am powerful, but I wanted to know if you were strong enough to tame me. I've had the fourth mark before, and the vampire tried to make me a slave. I slew him and continued on, and since then I have not allowed another to mark me. He nearly dragged me to my grave with him. I let you mark me for one reason, you impressed me. You are the first person in over four-hundred years to survive my phantom's touch. The first person to heal without a scar."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:59 am
Gray didn't reply fpor some time. He shook his head and then gave her a small smile, one of his many in fact. "Oh...I was in a whole other world just now missy." Gray said looking away from her. "Where to..." The man said trying to get the attention awayfrom himself.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:23 am
Sin nodded silently as she still kneeled in front of Sebastian. She left him to initiate whatever way he chose for her to prove her power; another one of her defenses were out - fear - so she tuned the energy to another point.

For a moment the Chains glowed for a moment, the 3 she carried with her at all times. At that moment, two were concealed the other around her neck.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:33 am
Sebastian was beginning to grow impatient with Aisuru, but he hid it nicely."Have you ever had an animal to call before?"He asked, he hadn't known a vampire that didn't know how to use their marks."I am not a vampire, I can't tell you what to do. And until you force me to submit, I will not share the demons halo with you."Sebastian said, as if on command a black halo formed above his head. Power flowed quickly enough jolts of electricity sparkled through it from time to time.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Rie arched an eyebrow at Grey. "Ok then. We have to find Sebastian." She said and looked around for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:21 pm
"Why?" That was the first thing that came to mind. He didn't think it wood idea to go find him. That way it would be harder to kill Rie. Things hadn't looked good for a while, and he became impatient. "Forget him...you've got me, who more then to ....protect you and keep you...in good company..." Gray said to Rie.

It was his moment. He could sense Sebastian was not coming back anytime soon. Slowly he got closer to Rie, invading her space. Gray began to back her up to a near by tree. He wanted to do it, he wanted her out of the picture. Slowly he lifted the dagger out from under his shirt, behind him it had been resting in its sheath. He was very good at hiding things. "You've got me and the stars..." Gray said softly, only thinking she would soon be joining those stars.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:16 pm
"Grey? What are you doing?" She asked him and kept baking up until her back hit the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:33 pm
"You are far to trusting...Did you really think I didn't know who you were?" He said with a smirk over his lips. He revealed the knife and raised it so is head and the blade were parallel to each other. "Some of us like the old ways and how things are now..." He quickly jerked the knife back and glared at Rie.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:09 pm
"Too trusting? But didn't you want to help me? Did you also want to come with me?" She asked, hoping that this wasn't real.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:04 pm
Gray chuckled at her questions. They sounded so pathetic and he was enjoying her fear. "You think I would pledge my allegiance with you!? A woman who can't even tell a friend from foe!? You really are a stupid girl. My sword lies with the dark lord, and you my dear...are finished." Gray jerked the sword back, hoping she would scream for him. He always believed cries of help and fear helped in the pleasure of murder.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:11 pm
Rie didn't let out a scream nor a wimper. She bowed her head while awayting contact. "You're right. If I can't define between friend or foe, then what hopes do I have of ruling my kingdom?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:16 pm
"None..." Gray whispered before he decided to slash Rie acros the middrift. For some odd reason he wasn't pressing to hard, just hard enough to cut through her clothing and slightly into her skin to spill a little bit of blood. Something was keeping him back from carrying out the plan with full potential.

Gray stepped back and looked at her, glaring.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:53 pm
"That's just a scratch. If you're gunna kill me, kill me already." She said sternly, still awaiting impact.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games