Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
lol giveaway [No prizes for a while lol.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boo.
Boo.
100%
 100%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 20

Corelia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:39 pm
When I was researching dogs, I read that it's the inexperienced breeders who sometimes accidently breed health problems in dogs. So it's not always risky health-wise to have a pure bred dog...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Corelia rolled 5 20-sided dice: 6, 7, 16, 16, 19 Total: 64 (5-100)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:42 pm
mrgreen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Corelia

Savina rolled 5 20-sided dice: 18, 3, 14, 14, 7 Total: 56 (5-100)

Savina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:43 pm
YumeZutto
When I was researching dogs, I read that it's the inexperienced breeders who sometimes accidently breed health problems in dogs. So it's not always risky health-wise to have a pure bred dog...

Pretty much. That's why it's REALLY important to do tons of research and have lots of communication with breeders you might buy from. They need to have all their animals registered, need to give you the phone number of their veteranarian so you can speak with their vet, they need to be very knowledgable... they should always raise the animals IN THEIR HOME, underfoot, not in kennels.

My cat is purebred as well, and I visited the breeder's house multiple times, played with the cats, spoke to her vet, spoke to some people who have purchased cats for her before, and made sure all her papers were legitimate.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:50 pm
Yea, it's a good thing that you're doing that. I know I'd hate to unknowingly buy a sick pet, especially one that expensive. O_O Good luck in finding your perfect puppy! ^-^

Corelia

pyong!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:54 pm
I guess you're right, but there are some instances like with the pugs. They want to give it perfectly cute (flat face) and healthy traits, and even though it is healthy, because the face is so flat, it can't see right. It's healthy, but they're caring too much about how it looks. I know dog breeders do that.

But it is much safer to get a well bred dog. It's a bit risky to buying one of those new hybrids, even if the puggles are amazingly cute.  
Corelia rolled 5 20-sided dice: 9, 16, 10, 15, 6 Total: 56 (5-100)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:55 pm
razz

Corelia

Corelia rolled 5 20-sided dice: 16, 15, 10, 16, 7 Total: 64 (5-100)

Corelia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:58 pm
I just found out there's a chatterbox thread for the giveaway. I... feel... so... slow. x'D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:04 pm
pyong!
I guess you're right, but there are some instances like with the pugs. They want to give it perfectly cute (flat face) and healthy traits, and even though it is healthy, because the face is so flat, it can't see right. It's healthy, but they're caring too much about how it looks. I know dog breeders do that.

But it is much safer to get a well bred dog. It's a bit risky to buying one of those new hybrids, even if the puggles are amazingly cute.

See, that's an example of breeding that I HATE. Even if I loved pugs, I wouldn't get one just because of that.
Sure, the face is cute, but seriously, if it causes it problems, don't do it!
I mean, you wouldn't make children with Down Syndrome on purpose just because you liked their faces, would you?
Argh.  

Savina

pyong!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:12 pm
Savina
pyong!

See, that's an example of breeding that I HATE. Even if I loved pugs, I wouldn't get one just because of that.
Sure, the face is cute, but seriously, if it causes it problems, don't do it!
I mean, you wouldn't make children with Down Syndrome on purpose just because you liked their faces, would you?
Argh.

It is cruel. I don't remember what channel I saw it on, but it was about pure bred dogs vs. hybrid dogs, and a breeder of pure breeds said that she often puts dogs that are "imperfect" to sleep. If they only have minor flaws, she gets them fixed and then sells them. She also said that very often, she'll get rid of a whole litter without even selling any of them. She is as evil as they get! evil crying  
Corelia rolled 5 20-sided dice: 16, 4, 11, 1, 7 Total: 39 (5-100)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:19 pm
Some people are so cruel and insensitive... mad Poor pups.

Corelia

Manga Whore Dimouri rolled 5 20-sided dice: 16, 20, 11, 19, 19 Total: 85 (5-100)

Manga Whore Dimouri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:21 pm
omg so many more pages from earlier eek  
Corelia rolled 5 20-sided dice: 5, 2, 13, 19, 6 Total: 45 (5-100)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:25 pm
3nodding

Corelia

pyong!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:27 pm
Manga Whore Dimouri

Oh, his last name is Pagan btw. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:41 pm
pyong!
Manga Whore Dimouri

yeah i saw congrats rofl i would of never though of that rofl  

Manga Whore Dimouri

pyong!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:53 pm
Manga Whore Dimouri
pyong!
Manga Whore Dimouri

yeah i saw congrats rofl i would of never though of that rofl

Thanks! Actually, I just looked on the AOL database of Hispanic names. sweatdrop  
[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff