Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:05 am
Hey all. I was invited by the Why Not? Guild Mule.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:06 am
I'm Ellie. Most of my interests and what I like are on my profile. I'm cool, laid back, fun, and most of the time hyper. I get along with boys and girls. I talk alot. I was invited to this guild and glad of it! I don't have any friends in this guild though, so I'll be shy at first. Pm me anytime loved to hear from you wink .  

Gaming_Addiction

3,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:32 am
I think a *Why Not* mule invited me smile not sure though! wink anyhow, my names QT as everyone calls me or tintin, yes because I love the series *Tintin* heart I've been in Gaia for over a year now! and I love it! I own 2 guilds, and I would love to know how you keep your guild so alive eek it must be all your threads and members, thats great! razz In some guilds I have more fun, let's see how this one works out! It is really big! OMG eek and I hope to make new friends, always up for that! I love anime and Green Day"s my favorite band, well among others hehe I like to make people laugh, just an easy going person, thanks have a great day biggrin cheese_whine cheers^^
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:34 am
hello!
I'm new, and I was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~
want to learn more about me, message me or add me biggrin  

MiNiMoOsE_218

Riceycake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:00 am
Um, I'm not so new, I guess I didn't see this thread xD;;;

Huh. I's Riceycake. Yeah. Was invited by... -looks- The Name of Rose

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:07 am
Hey I'm Tachi and I was invited here by ~Why not guild mule~ Or something close to that.

This is actually the second guild that they have invited me to ^^;

Hope to have fun and what.
I also run a fairly new art shop called

Tachi-Ra art shop and co.! It's cheap bby ;>

Coem buy and order some art today ;D

Falcone Panch

Taffylover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:32 am
Hey, I'm Taffy. I was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~. I'm kinda new to the guild, so I'll be shy at first, but I'm friendly and I get along well with basically everybody.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:30 pm
hello, you can just call me Mr JJ. And I like Gold!!!  

Mr JJ_is_2_cool

Sannachie

8,000 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:17 pm
Hola, I'm Sannachie (Sanna is fine ^_^) I was invited by Living Link. I write dark fantasy that nobody reads (some in my journal if u wanna look) and am a total anime Junkie...
I live in Australia so Gaia is usually a day behind me which can get a bit annoying at times... I'm currently questing to collect all the tat's that look on a girl avatar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:22 pm
Hi there, I'm Dragoryu3000. I was invited here by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~  

Dragoryu3000

Arenlor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:56 pm
Must have missed this, Living Ink invited me, how're you all?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:35 pm
hi everybody i'm a newbie to the guild.
you can call me:
sarah
scary
scara
scara bonz
or
gothfairy22
ur choice.

~The Why Not Guild Mule~ invited me.

whee  

Mystical Prodigy

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

ll-r-u-b-i-x-ll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:36 pm
Hello, I’m Hannah and I was invited by the guild mule. I am a nice and somewhat blunt person. I enjoy manga, reading, drawing, videogames, and talking. Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:39 pm
Summary for those easily bored:
Name: Kess
Profession: Student, writing, English, secondary education major, works at Target...hating Target.
Hobbies: Writing, reading philosophy, pondering how to torture...assist students, tutoring people in writing
Life ambitions: Teach high schoolers and live to tell about it.

Alas, I was recruited by the ~Why Not Guild Mule~ whose seemingly omnipotent existence frightens me. Now I look at every shadow as if it's awaiting my arrival to some unknown place wink Not really.

First, though the ever glorious title of Master Strategist is much appreciated, I also answer to Kess, Kiyo, Kiyoshi, Mei, or Meimei (Kiyo and Mei are Guild Wars things...Mei being my first character who was female, and it stuck even when they found I was male). It's a bit weird being called little sister when you're a 24 year old man, so Kess and Kiyo are the preferred.

I should be working on my masters by now, but alas, I changed my major. I'll be student teaching next semester to finish up my writing, English, and secondary education majors. Hopefully I'll end up teaching 8-12, and then get a masters in English as a Second Language so I can get a little more job security.

I'm more than willing to help anyone who desires help with role playing, writing, etc. It helps keep me up to date with some teaching techniques, as well as allowing me to find out what works and what doesn't ^_^

Anyway, I'm tired and my eyes burn, so I'm off to post a few more things quickly.  

Master Strategist Kess

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

DJ_Music_Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:04 pm
Hey I'm Amber, I was invited for I don't know why reason but HEY it's awesome!! ^_^ I love to Role play!! WOOT! oh and I also loooove anime! 3nodding  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games