Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:54 pm
"Ah, Italy..." He got up and leaned down to kiss his cheek. "Guten tag."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:55 pm
(( @Italy: If it helps, I know that the Italian part of Switzerland celebrates Christmas...>w>;

@Kara: *makes a different weird noise in response*

@US: DO EET. >w> ))

Russia smiles and nods. "Okay, Lithuania~ You know, your brother Estonia normally doesn't warn me of stuff like that...I'm glad you do~"

(( =w= If there's one thing I like doing as Russia, it's bugging Lithuania about his brothers. ILU LO. XD;;;

@Arthur: No, feel free~ I've said it before, we're okay with it~ =w=

@Skizz: Okay then. =w= So I get the impossible "everyone else?" *shot*

I'll look up all the ones I can do for now and leave the rest open. >w> ))

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:58 pm
((I'm on three browsers and accounts right now, so sorry if I'm a little slow XD And I'm sure you love me, Lily. In your own special way. XD ILU2. ))

"E-Estonia... I think he just forgets!" He blatantly lied. Some day his brother was going to get into trouble with that passive-aggressiveness...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:00 pm
"Ah!" Italy blushed.
"Ciao... How are you, Germany?"

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:01 pm
@Lily- =o!!! <3333333

=w= -would make a moderately festive avatar if tektek would cooperate-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:02 pm
((I call this outfit 'Don't know about other states but in Massachusetts there's always a handful of morons who wear shorts in the dead of winter and at the same time wear socks and sandals and Al seems like the type who's also think that sort of fashion is cool' but with a festive color twist!))  

US-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:03 pm
"Oh~ He forgets all the time~? It seems we may have to get his memory checked~" Russia muses, smiling.

He blinks. "Eh...America~? Aren't you cold~?"

(( >w>

ADFHKGAFDLHKN SKIZZ. I had an idea. =w=

Why don't we just color these pictures, according to the color chart? It'll certainly make our job easier, and no one can be as spot on about their looks than the artist himself. ^^

Of course, feel free to tell me if that's a bad idea. =w=;;;

@Kara: *makes a questioning weird noise?* ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm
"I...uh...! Ah, America-san! Would you like some apple cider?" He quickly changed the topic, looking over to America.

((I like it US! X3 ))  

Lithuania-tan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm
-is all teary eyed- L-Look what Su-san got me for my birthday crying It's so...pretty <3 -shows off the gold ring on his finger.-

((US-tan you look so awsome!! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:09 pm
"I'm doing well. But how about you?" He asked, letting a smal easy smile come over his features. He may not feel any festive spirit, but Italy could at least make him smile.  

Germany-tan

xxKarachan

xD Oh god... -takes a peek outside- I would seriously love to see someone in shorts, socks, and sandals here. I think we're up to about four inches of snow.

@Lily- <3 Weird noises be teh adorables~

Russia: MAKES SENSE. And we can split up the characters easier too. I-I didn't realize there were that many!! You take from N.Italy to Ukraine, I'll get the rest? Unless you want the other half.  

Skizzors
Crew

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:13 pm
((Back))

"....Hm, you look...different, Mr. Burgers..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:13 pm
Cheeks a bit flushed, and it wasn't from the cold, he walks in silently and goes to stand by Finland.  

The Lion Su-san

US-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:15 pm
"Depends what sort of apple cider," America replied with a grin, "Is it coffee flavored? Of maybe flavored with the taste of JUSTICE?"

((@Kara - Whoa four inches? We've yet to get our first snow here which is surprising because usually we get a few inches by the end of Nov.... but yeah... that four inches would nopt stop any of the morons mentioned in my previous post XD ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games