Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:54 pm
Neuro laughed as he saw him do this,"I don't think he'll like it and smell you on him."He chuckled more and looked at the corner and saw Caldwell,"Why are you still here?"

Soli sat on the couch and watched Luc.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:56 pm
"He'll be relieved. His muscles will be well relaxed and he'll be feeling better than new. I don't mind if he doesn't like it or not. He'll have to deal with it." He said as he continued to move his hands along his back and felt the muscles relax. He soft hands moved swiftly across his back as he started to work on his nerves. "I learned to do this while I was a slave if your wondering."  

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Soon a soft moan escaped the were whos mind was slowly climbing out from its forced sleep. The sound he produced wasn't a sensual one, just a sound of content relaxation. His eyelids started to flicker a little, but did not open just yet.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:03 pm
Luc sighed as he saw him waking up. He pressed finished up what he was doing. "He should be fine. I'll be in my room if anybody needs me." He said. In an instance he was at the door. He opened. "He'll be awake in a matter of seconds what I was doing shall not leave either of your eyes." He said as he went to his room and shut the door silently.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:04 pm
Neuro heard Leon,"I would move away now."He stepped away from his desk and sat on it,he had a sadistic smile on his face.

Soli looked down at Leon,"Hello."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:11 pm

The sound of voices finally awoke him, his eyes flickering up to Soli and let his eyes shut for a moment. "Ugh. I'm going to kill that guy." His comment was about Neuro since his dislike of the man grew. He had yet to notice his surroundings as his eyes opened again and he forced himself upon his hands and knees. He felt good, which was weird because the tension in his muscles usually nagged at him. He sniffed himself a bit and could tell Luc had been touching him. "Hmm." He would have to thank him later. His eyes finally shot up to Neuro and he froze, his eyes flickering gold as his wolf ear laid flat against his skull, his tail whipped about angrily.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:13 pm
"The mutt has awoken at last."He clapped his hands and laughed.He watched him curious of what he would do.

Soli looked at Leon and stood in front of Neuro,"Leon don't"She knew what he would probably do,"I don't want him to kick you out."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:14 pm
Luc grabbed a book off his shelf before coming back to Neuros' office. He sat down next to soli and began to read the book he grabbed. He began on page one considering he hadn't read this book. He gave a light sigh as he started.  

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Leon was just about ready to jump out of his skin, but stopped for Soli's sake. He forced himself to relax and sighed heavily. He wanted to kill the man where he sat, but he would have to wait til later when Soli wasn't around. "Fine," He said, "But I still don't like him." His eyes became green once again.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:28 pm
"Calm down leon, Neuro isn't all that bad." He said looking up from his book. He gave a gentle sigh. "Neuro don't take a bad liking to Leon either, I don't even know what he did. So if you'd care to explain later that'd be nice."  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:33 pm
Neuro grinned at him,"Fine then Leon."He said this the same way he said mutt, it didn't matter to him what he called him, he would always think that he was a mutt.

Soli sighed and pulled Leon next to her, leaned on him,"Are you calmed down now?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:38 pm

"Define calm." Leon said and then chuckled a little and wrapped his arms around her. His eyes flickered ditasteful in Neuro's direction once more, tempted to give him the finger, but he didn't want Soli made at him. He sighed once more and nuzzled his mate's shoulder. His eyes shot over to Luc. "And thanks for earlier, I feel better." He said to the other. The guy wasn't too bad, so perhaps he could trust him alittle.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:40 pm
Luc sighed. "Don't thank me. Neuro was the one that tossed you which is what made me do it in the first place." He gave a light smile. It wasn't the truth but then again he didn't want to let him think he wanted to be his friend. He didn't want anything to do with people at all. He shivered as Leon made him think of some things that had happened to him. "Bruises and blood." he whispered to himself as a tear traveled down his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:43 pm
Soli hugged Luc,"don't cry."She wiped the tear away.

Neuro saw this and left the room,he didn't like being near people who cried it annoyed him.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:46 pm
"It's nothing. It just has to do with what happened in the past." He said as he sighed and laid down. "It's nothing. I promise." He said as he curled up.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games