Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Rock kneeled down to press a hand to the ground and slowed his breathing as he shut his eyes. He was tracing a plan in his head of all the places there was water. Also detecting life forms, including the woman hiding in a closet. The pipes traced a good look from the building, though they dont go everywhere, sadly... He could detect action on lower floors, seeing water jumping from place to place in the shape of people; water signatures as Rock calls 'em. "We gotta head down, I believe..." he said to himself, but also directed to the girls. He shut the trunk and locked up the car.

((Correct me if I'm wrong on the directions, but that's what I thought I understood =P ))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:45 pm

[ Mmm, Wolfy isn't nuts about there being guns and stuff... for now it's alright, but I'm warning you that I will likely negate their effectiveness, for the most part. After all, when everyone has super powers, aren't they more fun to mess with?

Aaand: The water-thing Rock did works, however the lab has been sort of proofed so that telepathy/sensory/really any sort of remote viewing or manipulation doesn't work...until you actually enter the lab. Like a force field in the walls. Yeah... figured now's as good a time as any to inform everyone... cool ]

Katsu stopped as he stepped off the catwalk and into the hallway, checking behind him. "F***** crazy." With that the male moved back to the elevator and slapped his hand to the control panel. The buttons buzzed; electricity crackled into the metal plate and up, up. All the way up to the top, every elevator short-circuited. "Hmm... should buy some time. I hope you kiddies like stairs."

"Martel? Doctor Martel."

Martel turned as his office doors swished open. "What? Yes- I mean, who are you? What's going-" His eyes widened. "I've seen you before, haven't I? Yes, I- What is that?" he asked, staring at the plant cocoon that followed the intruder inside.

"God, so many questions. You'd think the loon'd have a clue. Do we really need him?" Rei popped into the room from around the plant and leaned against it, eyes lazily inspecting the doctor. Bull shot the girl a quick, hard look before turning his attention back to Martel. "We have a...patient for you to inspect."

Jordan followed her friends through the door, not really sure where the heck they were headed. Preferably away from the guards, yeah. Whoah! And away from whatever maniac just drove a freaking car through the front door. "Anyone care to try the elevators? Say, now, before someone tries to run us over?" She peered back through the doors to the lobby area, not really seeing much. Jordan prepared to do...something. Zaias seemed to be on top of protecting everyone, purposely or not. "Huh? Is that...Dannica?"

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:41 pm

(About the guns, you guys are slightly ...nuts. I'm not too keen on the idea either, if only because guns are made to kill/hurt people, and our characters are supposed to be the good guys, fighting against the odds. It's cool that our characters know about them, especially with Dannie's history and the like, but lets try to be sensible and...legal about it all. ALSO! XD Having had a rifle to call my own I can tell you 45's and Desert eagles are not easy to use ((and the gear isn't exactly EASY or lightweight to carry). Rock might be able to pull the trigger and hold onto ONE, but jeesh, no double fisting and walking down the hallways like it's nothing kay?. Also! bribing the cops? Lol let's TRY to be the good guys and not make that necessary! Though that being said, it's kind of funny how at least 4 of our characters are obscenely rich...o.0 NOTE: Take no offense to Whit's aversion to firearms. He's whipped. Take pity on him.)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Stairs are here for a reason Jordie" Avery said with a smile shortly before a fizzling sound and a pop could be heard coming from the elevator area. A burst of sparks came out of the elevator buttons.

Avery hadn't known exactly what was going to happen. She did have a talent for this kind of thing though. She pulled the door open a little wider and looked back to the building entrance where a car had indeed flipped into the waiting room. She'd heard it more than seen it, as the locked door was still between the groups. A thin pane of reinforced glass the only portal into the other room.

"Someone's going to need to open the doors for those guys." she said and looked at Whit plaintively.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit took the look and acknowledging the fact the he was whipped, sighed. He turned to open the door, though he had to wrap his jacket around his palm to grasp the handle without burning himself.

"Oh hey gu-" Whit's grin switched to a worried frown and he stopped where he was.

"I don't think so kids. Put those back." he of course was talking about the guns.

"We're rescuing a four year old, not storming Kandahar." He added.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Alex didn't need elevators. When he found that they weren't in use, he simply turned into shadow form and went down.

"I could probably use my power to bring an elevator up, but the more people that get in it, the harder it will be to hold" Spencer said. He didn't like the idea of crashing in an elevator and killing or at least severely injuring himself and his friends.

"Alex went down by himself. I don't know what he's planning, but he'll need help. He may be strong, but he's still just one person" Christopher said, tracing the prefect leader with his mind.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:31 pm

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias just pushed through the door and started down the stairs. He was fast, leaping like a feral cat, or a pars cours expert over railings and onto the steps below. Leaving the others in his dust. One phrase did come rumbling back up the stair well however.

It sounded something like.. Going to smash the little electric b*****d"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 pm

"Cuz you think they'll hand her over that easily. Sure, we are strong, but a lil back-up wouldn't be bad. Not aiming to kill of course..." At least, not with the guns... he thought. Rock could be the guy who seems insane sometimes... Though, with his childhood, who could really blame him.

Here's a little back story on Rock. Since he was born with abnormal eyes; no pupils that is to what other people would see, other kids were afraid of him, hated him. He was the hated one. His parents put him in normal schools, unaware of his talents. Kids literally got out of school and threw rocks at him as he passed. His rage was forever kept inside, burning embers within his heart. He has hated the world since, but remembers the kind things that some people do. Hell, he had to look around him to see good people at this instant. But his anger still remains, deep inside. This also explains his ferocious fighting style (That you guys will probably see later =P He's better with a sword than a gun) It was always his only real effective way to soothe his anger for a while; to fight, to break the laws. ((Explains more about him? Since his parents thought only that his hair and eyes were different, he would be able to go to a normal school, but sometimes, kids are more vicious than you think... I know a lot about that personally...))

To return to the present moment, Rock still opened the trunk and jabbed in the M249. "But if you insist... But I'm warning you, I am keep the sword. If not, I'll make my own, right on the spot." He added in a darker tone, his eyes gleaming slightly as water passed from the inside of the car to wrap itself around Rock. "At least, we got a ride out. Or at least, a ride to GET out." Rock sighed as he slipped the belt off and also tossed it in the open trunk. "Maybe another time, Dannica..."

((But seriously, what do you think Rock does in his spare time all the way up in the mountains? rolleyes Also, I gotta add that it was either guns or much much more gruesome deaths XP Lets say there are many ways to kill with water, and they don't involve drowning... hehehehe))

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:36 pm

((Psst. Hey Wolfie. I was looking on the front page and I think you accidentally baleeted Dr. Stanfield's profile.))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 am

User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

"Indeed." Dannie said, putting back the guns though reluctantly. She hadn't touched a real gun since her first day in Iris and the feel of it rejuvenated her. Then, she remembered how few rubber bullets she had. "Say, Rock. I'm sure you're familiar with riot guns. Got any rubber bullets stored in there somewhere? I'm definitely keeping this. It's just a toy anyway" She said, putting the riot gun back in her clutch purse.

((OOC: Mhm. My dad has a desert eagle and heck, I've fired more than a few pistols and rifles before this day [turns out minors are allowed at the shooting range, supervised]. The snipers are really cool (my dad's friend owns some) ... Especially the ones decked out with the scope and the camo and the fake moss (dunno how it's called in english) and the silencers. I wish I had one. =( Yeah, I just guessed that if Dannie grew up handling guns all her life, she'd treat it as a piece of cake, yah? ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:04 pm

"Hmmm... I don't think so. I only really use real weaponry... I got blanks somewhere in there, but I don't know about rubber bullets... Sorry." He shrugged after thinking if he had any. "Anyways, to come back to the present situation, how many flights of stairs and how many are we?" he called out to the people the other side of the door, At the same time, he was finding the closest water pipes and the quantity they could give him when needed.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:31 pm

(This is going to sound really geeky, but I totally had a naruto charrie that had a water kekkai genkai, and I was going to make her some kind of awful childhood as a forced assassin, simply because I could think of so many different ways to kill with water! Still I don't know how actually close to killing the bad guys we'll get. We haven't quite gotten that violent in this RP.
Ayame-> I loved my rifle T.T I actually had two, but they were C7's, so maybe not quite what you were using. I want a legit one. I miss Batman and Messy. The sniper rifles have to be as big as you though! XD And I dunno about the camouflage but the guys when they dress up have what we call gillie suits on. Maybe the rifle stuff goes by the same name? ).

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Swords are up to you man, I'm not about to take away what you can make in twelve seconds or less with ice. It's just a squirmy four year old is a lot less likely to walk into the path of a broadsword than a .45, -plus according to Zaias, one of our opponents is apparently dealing electric abilities. Avery will be able to tell you more. She's been in here before and knows where we're going.

Whit stood back and held the door for them, pointing over his shoulder to where everyone else was heading down the stairs at a fast clip.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 pm

"I'm sorry if anyone gets wet, but we might go down faster if we slid down." He reached a hand towards the ceiling and grasped in the air and tugged down violently. The sound of metal breaking came through and the sound of water pouring, until a good stream fell from there. He did the same to his other side. In a few seconds time, he had a good size wave that could form quite the torrent. "I know my limits and skills. Water reduces friction and what we need is to get down fast. What better way than to let the water carry us. Minus the bumps and bruises." He suggested as he walked forward to the stairs, the amounts of water following him, always getting bigger as the water gushed through.

((Wait... Water controllers can also control ice? o.O Thought we couldn't... Guess I missed on that update... You just gave me my ultimate weapon XD Rock's personality at its best lol Things could get... chilly hahaha))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:46 am

User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie nodded, knowing they'd get wet but she didn't exactly mind it. After all, survival swimming or whatever they called it was part of her family training.

((OOC: Oh! Lucky you! And yeah, they are really big! And the people who own them around here usually carry the tripod thingamajigs and lie down in the grass. Gillie suit? I have one! We play air soft in them~ I don't know about the rifle version though but it looks pretty convincing O.O ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:56 pm

(Oddly enough I've never played air soft or paintball. o.e...I've shot a paintball gun though. I really need to try it.)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Just watch out for Alex and Zaias, they already started down." said Avery as she stuck a few fingers under the stream of water to test the temperature.

"Are we going to freeze it?" Avery asked. She wasn't too familiar with water talents, there hadn't been very many in her year.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:23 pm

"I would've frozen it, but since some people are already on the way down, it's a bad Idea. Either I'd freeze them then ram them in a bobsleigh... So, we'll have to water slide it down and the water will scoop them on the way." Rock explained as he got to the stairs. "Line up beside me, when I yell go, one of jumps in. Timing is necessary, as I don't want to find a bloody pig-pile at the bottom." He said, then turned to the staircase and placed his 2 hands towards it, muttering things under his breathe. The water seemed to respond to every word with a shiver as it moved in strands around his arms and his body.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Whit could see that Avery was afraid. Strange as she, and by association he, (so as to see her in bathing suits as often as possible), swam at least 4 times a week.

Stepping up behind her he angled so it'd be fairly easy to say...accidentally 'push' her into the streaming water. He was hoping she was starting to overlook his thought patterns what with him being around constantly. Sometimes he swore she let him sneak up on her. For her own good. Of course.

"Just say when." he said cheerily to Rock.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games