Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:17 pm
User Image
⁂ Margaux Héloïse Lévesque ⁂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Margaux winced at Canaan's accent, having the unfortunate inability (both by not caring and lack of practice) to control her facial expressions. Still waking up. Sounded so lazy. She pushed some of her dark hair over her shoulder and raised a brow accessing him as she listened to him speak. It took her a moment to catch understanding of his words until he switched to French. It was far from a true native accent, especially the Parisian accents her parents had but it wasn't bad. She couldn't help but smile at the French. Unfortunately Grey was a rather common name so she could not determine his lineage yet. "Oui, un plaisir j'en suis sûr." She then continued, "All of my family went to Beauxbatons, so I'm not familiar with the process of the sorting and such. I know my tutors informed me that it involves a hat. Has your family all attended Hogwarts?" There a polite way to ask about who he was and his family.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Please forgive my possible butchering of French and pretend she is actually using it fluently.}
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:51 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single

Canaan gave no indication he noticed Margaux's reaction to his accent; in his mind he figured she just wasn't accustomed to hearing it. He smiled when Margaux replied back in better French than his, and he answered, "I know about the Houses, but my family didn't really go into details of how its all done, the Sorting, but I do know it involves a hat. They told me I should just experience it all for myself without expectations. I am curious as to how they determine where we should be placed. Maybe they use Arithmancy or something to figure it all oot."

When she asked about his family having attended the school, Canaan said, "Aye, accordin' tae Mother Grey, an' she would ken about such thin's, as long as there's been a Hogwarts there's been Greys a comin' here te learn the weft and the weave of magic."

OOC: Open for Interaction
mc2

User Image  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
u n s o r t e d x f i r s t x y e a r x
h o g s m e a d e x s t a t i o n x
s t u d e n t sx a n d x a m y x
w h a t x n o w x
n e u t r a l x
s i n g l e x

Saffron frowned slightly watching all of the students mingle and interact. She would not be going into the school year friendless, she would make damn sure of it. She pushed herself further into the throng of students, pausing only to listen to the man calling for the first years. Saf started moving toward him, that way she would be able to find people her own age. As she was walking - and slightly jostled - she spotted bright, yellow hair. Bright, yellow hair that she knew could only belong to one special agent. Special Agent Cammie, master of disguise.

Saffron elbowed her way over to the girl, quickly realizing she was talking to a group of students her age. 'Perfect opportunity to make friends', thought Saf.
"Hi Cammie!" She waved, a grin on her face. She turned to the other kids, "Hi! I'm Saffron. Saffron Adelgrief. Secret agent extraordinaire," She introduced herself, sure she may have been overselling it a bit, but she wanted to let them know she meant business.

OOC: open for interaction!

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

The Forgotten Weasley

Kungfudemoness
Cara MiaKitty
Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:52 am
User Image
⁂ Margaux Héloïse Lévesque ⁂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Oh yes the Houses, you probably know more than me. I know a bit of history of Hogwarts and the founders, but I learned more French history than British history," She answered. "I'd rather arithmancy sort me than something like tea readings." She shrugged, surprised she was enjoying the conversation some with Canaan. When he answered about his family attending Hogwarts as long as it was founded, Margaux smiled. Good he was from a pure blood family, or at least his father was. She hated to waste her time talking to lessers for any length of time. Unless the Greys were blood traitors. "That is good you come from a tradition of magic. It is an easier transition at the very least I feel. What house are you hoping?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:57 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
αυgυѕтιи ∂υffу
☆fιяѕт уєαя ѕтυ∂єит☆
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: Hogsmeade Station
xWith: Students
xStatus: Single

The train ride from London to Hogsmeade was a totally new experience for Augustin, since he'd never rode a train before. His parents had always just apparated or flooed to where they were going before. And his new friend Oliver Zywiec had shared some sweets with him on the train, which was something new for him, because his father expressly forbid sweets and candy. They had changed into their school robes and Augustin was glad to be rid of the oppressive suit his father had insisted he wore. They were chatting on the platform when someone called for first years, so Augustin followed his new friend.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out Of Character:
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express had arrived.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:00 am
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾ & ♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
Gryffindor: Third Year XXxxxxXXXUnsorted First Year

Brook glared at Rhea the entire train ride. It wasn’t Aidene’s fault that they hadn’t shared they were witches! They both thought the other was muggle. Rhea had known the entire time and didn’t share that information. Brook was appreciative of the snacks though, and eventually stopped giving Rhea the silent treatment (after about the second hour, because boy did Brook need to taste the snacks Rhea had). The last thing Brook said to Rhea as they got off the train and headed towards the boats was,”Look Rhea, I will forgive you for keeping this a secret, if you promise not to keep anymore secrets from us. Imagine how much more fun we could have had this summer if we weren’t trying to keep our secrets secret. So do you have anything else you’d like to share Rhea?”Brook glanced around, looking for Aldrick, only to see him hanging out with some kids from his year. That was sad, he couldn’t even tell her good luck. She looked up at the sky, instantly forgetting she had just asked Rhea a question, ”I can’t believe we’re actually at Hogwarts.”

Aldrick had watched Brook up until the point when she found Aidene and Rhea found them. That was a bit of drama, he hadn’t expected for Aidene and Brook to not knwo each other were witches, he couldn’t wait to tell Lizzie about that, she would get a hoot from them. ”Wish I could be finished with this school before Brook had come.” He mumbled to himself, sure his sister was a nice face to recognize, but boy was she going to be obnoxious. He begged inwardly that she hadn’t brought her bagpipes with her and that the school didn’t have bagpipes available, he would become the laughing point of the school if his sister embarrassed him with that weird thing.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Hogsmeade
With Whom: Brook with Rhea and Aidene; Aldrick with classmates

OOC: Aldrick Open for Interaction
╚══════════════╝

Addaellis

Trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:49 am
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip was a little more excited for his sixth year at Hogwarts than his fifth, mainly because he wasn’t too worried about juggling Quidditch and exams. This year was mainly in preparation for next year’s exams, which he’d also have preparation for next year. As long as the Quidditch games didn’t go into the night again, he couldn’t complain. s**t, Hufflepuff got hit brutally with that last year. All three games took ages to finish, and only because both teams’ captains agreed to finish the game and let the players go in for the night. Another thing that sucked about finishing the games that way was that there was no celebration afterwards since it didn’t even really feel like a win. Without the snitch, if the chasers only scored ten points, then they’d finish the game with only ten points, regardless of whether or not they had ‘won’.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:59 am
User Image
                                              ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Jordan Scheer
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Chaser
                                              ╚══════════════════════════╝

Jordan had enjoyed Hogwarts a lot more after getting involved in multiple clubs, such as the Quidditch team and the Dueling club. Honestly, he didn’t know why it took him until his third year at Hogwarts to join the dueling club – it was loads of fun! And although Jordan had friends, he wanted to ride the train with Cassidy, but she ditched him at the last second to sit with her friends in her year, claiming she hadn’t seen them all summer. And Kory graduated, so he couldn’t sit with her. In the end, the fourth year wandered about, bouncing between several compartments before finally finding a compartment that had enough room for him with a bunch of younger students.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                              When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:14 am
User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗
Lucas Morris
Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted - Pureblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Lucas was a tad nervous about taking the train. He didn’t really agree with his mother’s reasoning as she had told him taking the train to Hogsmeade was a good way to meet other first years. She even said herself that she only met her best friend Eretria after the sorting because they were sorted into the same house. And even if he made a friend on the train, there was no guarantee they’d make it into the same house. Kaitlyn worked at Hogsmeade, so she could have just taken him to Hogsmeade station to catch the boats. But nooOOoo.

Maybe he was a bit moody about it because he had gotten to say goodbye to his mother and sister before leaving, but he never got the chance to say goodbye to his father before he was forced out of their lives. Nobody gave him a choice about anything, and it sucked. On the train, Luke sat alone. Well, he wasn’t entirely alone – the compartment was filled with a few other students, some older than he had been. And he talked to them and had a great as a time as he probably could, but after getting off the train, they left him since they’d be taking another route to Hogwarts. One that he couldn’t take until next year. And that left him all alone again.

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:34 am
User Image
User Image
You've got a big heart
The way you see the world
It got you this far
You might have some bruises
And a few of scars
But you know you're gonna be okay
And even though you're scared
You're stronger than you know

User Image
Halfblood | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
Autumn 2045 Hogsmeade Station With: Brook, Aidene, all sorts of students
Wearing: Hair, Outfit Status: Boo School! Yay Mermaids!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

In hindsight, Rhea’s idea of keeping the fantastic surprise that her friends were both witches secret from each other wasn’t exactly her brightest. She wished she had listened to Jonah when he’d caught on. It had been funny for all of five seconds before she and Brook were at it, and she was pretty sure their bickering was loud enough to scare another first year girl who had dragged a boy onto the train saying something about getting a good seat away from the “troublemakers”. Ouch. The first day had certainly gotten off to a rocky start; at least her pumpkin pasties had made for some life-saving apology treats.

Stepping off the train the girl groaned as she continued to face the consequences of her actions in form of scolding from Brook. ‘C’mon, Brookie, it’s been HOURS….’ She said she would forgive her, and that was a relief, but she had been absolutely right. Summer would have been way more fun if she had just pointed out the obvious when her mother had told her she’d gone to school with Aidene’s aunt and mum. When asked if there had been anything else she wanted to share, she’d thought about just fessing up that she’d much rather go home, and had actually attempted before she’d been interrupted. “Well actually I—“

“I can’t believe we’re actually at Hogwarts.”

Rhea shared a look with Aidene before laughing at Brook’s spaciness. “I think we still have to cross the lake before we’re actually there, Brook.” Rhea's eyes widened in a sudden realization as she nearly leapt in an abrupt surge of excitement. "Ah! Ohmygosh, I almost forgot! Jonah and August said there's mermaids. In the lake. Do you think we'll see one?! I hope we'll see one!" If anything could make Hogwarts tolerable, it was good friends and mermaids! There was still hope yet.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
If you're lost out where the lights are blinding
Caught in all, the stars are hiding
That's when something wild calls you home, home
If you face the fear that keeps you frozen
Chase the sky into the ocean
That's when something wild calls you home, home

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<6th Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<6th year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

The Conri-Dechering twins met up at Hogsmeade after the train arrived at the station. Of course they arrived in London together but on the train they split up as one was a prefect (Mary) and one was not (Quinn). While Quinn was happy for his sister and her academic and extracurricular success he begrudged her as well as feeling that she was the favorite child of the family. In fact she likely would be once his secret got out about his sexuality. Quinn had meant to reveal the secret at school last year but OWLs took priority in his mind and he never found a good time to come out. Perhaps he was a coward and the fear of his conservative loved ones reaction held him back as well. Either way, Quinn in a lot of ways was happy to be back to Hogwarts. It was far better than visiting their father (another year in a row). And Quinn was tempted to try hexing the man on at least two separate occasions. Thank God that he still was not a professor.

Meanwhile, Mary was also happy to be at Hogwarts though she was nervous about picking her vice captain and the coming quidditch season. Last year was brutal and Laili had to make the hard decision of retiring the game early and calling a tie or pushing her players beyond what was healthy for them. Mary felt that Laili made the right decision but she knew that it would be a year that would be in history books (not for the good reason). Mary also looked forward to the year's drama club performance. And, the best thing was was no OWLs this year. Though she knew she needed to get a start on studying for her NEWTs this year. Better early than late, right?

Meeting her brother on the platform she gave him a hug and joked about whether he missed her. The two soon began to head towards the carriages, looking for friendly faces on the way. Mary wondered if anyone noticed that she cut her hair shorter and Quinn hoped not too many people would be in their carriage.

Time: Fall of 2045-2046 School Year

{OoC: Open for interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:21 am
User Image

Trickblues

Just like fire, burning up the way
                          If I could light the world up for just one day
                          Watch this madness, colorful charade
                          No one can be just like me any way

The train ride was such a blast! Him and June had passed some girls their age being loud and bickering, however June dragged him away before he could get details. Girls are weird. The shared a compartment and tried to spot things outside. Josh doubted the train would let them see their farm he had never seen a red train go by on the tracks by home. The treat trolly came by and Josh confirmed that chocolate frogs were just magic candy not real frogs. Internally thankful he bought five and a few other things. The jelly beans were the best and he about busted a rib when June got a pepper one. He did toss a meat flavored one. Even if it was not actual meat he didn't want it. Later in the day it was time for uniforms Joshua waited outside the compartment till June was ready and he went and changed into his. He was so excited! He was only slightly disappointed that they went at the school but just a station near by. He saw the older students had colors on their robes. He spotted a small group of green mess with a yellow boy. Hmmm hopefully the inevitable bullies weren't all in one group. Josh wondered what the colors were for and if him and June would get the same.

Just like magic, I'll be flying free
                                                                        I'm 'a disappear when they come for me
                                                                        I kick that ceiling. What you gonna say?
                                                                        No one can be just like me any way

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image
Do you believe in magic?
In a young girls heart
How the music can free her
Whenever it starts

User Image

Muggleborn | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
Autumn 2045 Hogsmeade Station With: Josh, Students
Wearing: School Robes Status: Curious

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Juniper thought she was getting a grasp on this whole magic thing up until it came to Platform 9 3/4. They had been expected to run through a pillar. She was convinced the adults were pulling her leg up until Joshua had charged right in, proving that she had much to learn. It had been brilliant! The train had been a blast as well besides catching sight of a trio of girls arguing and obviously causing trouble. Mum said to stay away from those types of kids, so she had made sure to get a compartment as far away from the drama as possible.

Chocolate frogs were good. Caramel chews were fantastic. Magic jelly beans? Terrible! The pepper might not have been so bad if she hadn’t been expecting something sweeter, but the meat flavored one she’d saved from Josh’s litter attempt? Dreadful. It was lamb. Just what sort of madman thought of these things?!

Upon arriving at the station Juniper took notice first of the castle off in the distance, then the colorful robes of the older students. At first she thought it may have been some sort of honors color system, but it seemed everyone had some sort of color. She glanced over her and Josh’s plain black robes and tugged on his hood lightly. “What do you suppose the colors are for? Too few to be per year, I’d imagine.” She hadn’t the slightest idea for their true use, but she hoped she could get some green ones. Green was her favorite!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
And it's magic
If the music is groovy
It's makes you feel happy like an old time movie
I'll tell ya about the magic
It'll free your soul
But it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout rock n roll

Kungfudemoness

Trickblues

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:43 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceCallum arrived at the Station to pick up the new batch of first years for their journey to the school. As always, he made note of his physical presence, trying to present an aura of approachable and kind, while still looking like someone you wouldn't want to make angry. Children, after all, could be troublemakers, and he wanted to be sure that none of them thought to cause problems for him. But, at the same time, they were just kids. He didn't want to scare them. People tended to be afraid of him, and it was no one's fault but his own. Still, he had a job to do. Magically amplifying his voice, he called out, "Attention! First year students! Make your way over towards me, please, so that we can start heading to the castle!"

spaceAs the small group began to form around him, he smiled. "Evening! My name is Callum Murdoch, I'll be escorting you to Hogwarts Castle. Everyone needs to stay close to me. You'll have plenty of time to explore the castle and grounds," which did not include the village, obviously, but he didn't figure it'd do him any favors to mention that, "once the school year is underway. For now, you need to stick with me so we can get you sorted and fed." Hopefully, the lure of food would keep them from acting up. A few kids had tried to sneak off here and there, and he wasn't keen on chasing down an eleven year old. He'd like to keep his job, thanks.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2045 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games