Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:38 pm

((Hmm. I'm not sure what to post.))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:20 am

Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((Hmm. I'm not sure what to post.))

(( You could have Dustin trying to find out if Zil was really dead. Jay and Monica are close to Damien's office. He could maybe hear them squabbling or something. Yeeaahhh... That's all I can think of xP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:42 am

Monica kept a constant nonchalant expression as she said to Jay, "The chief general is a hundred times more civil than you. To compare yourself to him is like being a child comparing himself to the moon, if the absolute leader is the sun."
Monica also watched as the man stormed off. The chief of regular police certainly was quite a persistent man. Monica respected him only as the person handling troops that were sent out for missions too petty for the secret police to be deployed to. She looked at Jay again in an irritated manner. "You will soon run out of things to say when you are pestered morning and night everyday" She looked to see that the chief of police had not yet gone very far. "Chief! I know someone who can help you", she called out.

The man heard and turned on his heel to return to the pair.

"Mr. De Varill here may be able to help you if you can convince him to station more troops to your 'problem areas' in his next plan for national defense", she said in an almost sweet voice as the man began to plead Jay to help him out before the absolute leader would have his head if indeed something big were to erupt from the several crimes that were happening away from the capital. Monica snickered, heading towards her own office and listening passively at what Jay had to say.

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:03 am

(( Honestly I thought that bubble said you are under a breast.....I need to get my eyes tested... .w.))

Jay's face twitched into a tight lipped smile, aggravation seeping from every pore of his body as the mans pleading whines grated against his nerves

"No wonder there are roomers that Jian is sniffing around other women, if you never finish what you start but very well played I'll give you that, throw a dog a bone and he's more likely to chase it"
Shooting a venomous glance behind his shoulder at Monica he turned back to the man, his gaze calculating and cold.

"I'm mearley the humble tactician but i'll make you a deal, if you can submit a report of your most troubled areas i'll look into what we can do about it, after all if its left to go to long we could have another outbreak of rebels something that I am sure would reflect poorly on the chief of secret police if it was found out she refused to even look into the matter and even worse on Dithelm"

Still keeping his leisurely pace Jay aloud the man to walk with him, yammering away to the clearly uninterested man. Maybe next time Jay would just stick to heading to the appointment on time.

(( D'aww -hugs Lollie))

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:19 am

"I don't know what you're talking about", Monica said nonchalantly when Jay mentioned Jian. No one was supposed to know 'that'. Does he know? How could he possibly know. She sneered to herself as Jay tried to make a remark of her. He could not believe that even the tactician could not see what the enemy was doing. Well, she had a gut feeling that she was right and did not mind what Jay said. After all, when it all comes down to it, the safety of the capital and the absolute leader was the highest priority.

((OOC: a measly timeskip sounds nice right about now =3= ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

((Everyone up for a timeskip?))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 pm

((Sure.))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:47 pm

(( yup, Yup))

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:57 am

(( I'm game =3= ))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:07 pm

((Alright. When to? Should Zil's group be setting up for their next plan of action?))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 pm

((Probably. >.< Aya? ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 am

"This... This isn't a summon from the priestess... Is it?" Kyrell asked hesitantly to his servant, his hand shaking a bit although his anxiety was not obvious on his face. The servant shook his head, not knowing either what was inside but that it had been for the Helmshirish prince. "Whatever", Kyrell said nonchalantly, placing the letter atop a small drawer in the hallway close to his room. "I'll read it later", he said, crossing his arms and huffed in irritation. "Set the tables. Everyone else will be waking soon", he ordered and watched as the man scurried away to breakfast duties. He looked at the letter and sighed, shaking his head, almost taking it from the tabletop before retracting his hand and thinking a little before wanting to open it. He raised an eyebrow noticing Saiyu's room was close by. In case that letter had anything to do with that 'incident', he didn't want Saiyu reading it. After all, what if news about 'that' was the first news she heard from the outside world abruptly after just having awoken from being rescued from a concentration camp?

"So they've moved without me. So be it", Zil said, soon finding out that his teammates were pushing ahead with their plans of using the shadows' fears of a societal "imbalance" as a means of their revelation to the outside world. Mass killings of anyone deemed "too dangerous or knew too much" occurred all around the outskirts of the capital and the provinces of Diethelm. "Right now, she's...", Zil said to himself and sighed. He was by a light source near Shadow's bed, awaiting her awakening. He had come in late in the night using the key she gave him.

"...Just that. Half a dozen. That is all" Monica said in response to demands that her force help outside the capital. After all, it was getting too out of hand. However, what was in her hands, she found even more interesting than the recent surge of crimes around Diethelm. "Foreign spies, huh?", she asked herself, going to the absolute leader's office before staling and staying near the corner of a wall, listening to the voice of... 'Is that Jay? It better not be', she thought to herself, also partly hoping Jian wouldn't catch her in the semblance of hiding because something irritating was in her midst.

((OOC: You're ALL under a breast~! WAHAHAHAHAHHA~!! ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:14 pm

(( Sadly I am rather short when compared to my friends, which normaly means I am generally smooshed in or under a set of breasts -///- it gets embarissing after a while))

Saiyu tottered unsteadily on the spot, her hands curled as tightly around the crutches as she could. After being prodded, poked and stretched into increasingly stranger angles she had managed to convince the doctor that she would be able to attend breakfast.
The maid, who had been sat with Saiyu since she fell into her coma, smiled and opened the door open for her “breakfast will be a little while but we can start walking down now if you like?”
Kyrell had long since gone; leaving at some point and the maid had taken over his watch.
“Y-yeh” Her voice was quiet with a slight rasp.

Standing aside the maid let Saiyu leave the room, wobbling from side to side still unable to balance properly. Pointing down to the left of the hall the maid bowed “I have something I need to attend to for the moment I’ll catch up with you as soon as I can, is that ok?” with a nod Saiyu aloud the maid to run off on her errand, perfectly fine with trying to make it to the hall under her own steam.

The maid knocked lightly on Kyrell’s door, waiting to be invited in.

((we should give her a name .w.))

Jay sighed and continued leafing through the file as he sat in a chair across from the absolute leader’s desk, one leg crossed lazily over the other as he lent on the back legs of his chair. Said leader was currently MIA, apparently being called away for a few moments by another officer facing some sort of crisis.
“Wonder if Monica finally caved? That man sure was persistent about enhancing the police force…”

board with skimming through the pages for no particular reason he tucked the file beside him on the chair “It’s amazing how such a whinny idiot made it into the police force in the first place”
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Kyrell jumped slightly when he heard the knock on the door. "Come in", he said as he regained composure. When the door opened, he realized the letter was still in open view when he hurriedly picked it up, tucking it in his coat pocket before turning to face the people who entered. "Yes?", he asked very calmly.

((OOC: Oh~? Is that so~? D':
Oh~ And hi Lolly! You are my Lolly, my best Lolly forever~ Singing this song. The music that you loooove~ I love you Lolly. ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Damien was returning from speaking to that officer and mumbling something about having to do everything himself and that he has too many idiots in his military. He returned to his office and sat down in his chair. He looked at Jay as he laced his white gloved fingers together and rested his chin on them, placing his elbows on his desk. "So what have you found?" he asked. He didn't notice Monica in the hallway as he was too busy in his thoughts and she was hiding.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games