Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:00 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::scowls as she rolls her eyes::.... oye... so "rent" it out for events... ya know the occasional hanging, question and answer of prisoners, weddings, b'nai mitzvah, xmas parties and those yearly parties where people are beheaded... ya know get the place rockin then... :::giggles::

The temple is not a convention center. -_-

::scowls rollin her eyes:::..never said it was... i've seen plenty of temples offer their extra space for use by member or non members...

That's what it would be. These types of rooms/buildings, either on their own or attached to something like a temple/hotel/airport etc is a convention center. -_-

yadda yadda yadda... your doing it again... :::she snickers::: oh well i think imma have a drink.... damned day has been a b***h and i need to relax...

I'm sorry to hear that.

Doing what again?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::scowls as she rolls her eyes::.... oye... so "rent" it out for events... ya know the occasional hanging, question and answer of prisoners, weddings, b'nai mitzvah, xmas parties and those yearly parties where people are beheaded... ya know get the place rockin then... :::giggles::

The temple is not a convention center. -_-

::scowls rollin her eyes:::..never said it was... i've seen plenty of temples offer their extra space for use by member or non members...

That's what it would be. These types of rooms/buildings, either on their own or attached to something like a temple/hotel/airport etc is a convention center. -_-

yadda yadda yadda... your doing it again... :::she snickers::: oh well i think imma have a drink.... damned day has been a b***h and i need to relax...

I'm sorry to hear that.

Doing what again?

:::she looks up from her drink::: what was that dude? ... you need soemthin to drink... :::she glances to her right:::..bars over that way.. go help yourself... xp  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:10 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I'm sorry to hear that.

Doing what again?

:::she looks up from her drink::: what was that dude? ... you need soemthin to drink... :::she glances to her right:::..bars over that way.. go help yourself... xp

No thank you, I'm alright. .-.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:21 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I'm sorry to hear that.

Doing what again?

:::she looks at his avi::: I dunno dude you look like you can use somethin....  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:23 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I'm sorry to hear that.

Doing what again?

Yeah, I probably could. ._.

But I also won't. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:38 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I'm sorry to hear that.

Doing what again?

:::she looks at him then scowls::... hell just get some damned tea then.. you really should do somethin before you get worse... :::she snickers:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:38 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she looks at him then scowls::... hell just get some damned tea then.. you really should do somethin before you get worse... :::she snickers:::

I do enjoy a spot of tea. C:

Worse how? O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:31 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Worse how? O.o

Okay now go make ya some... get some tea before you explode....:::she looks his avi up and down again as she shakes her head:::... or worse... cuz dude you look one step below kaBOOM....  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:05 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Worse how? O.o

Okay now go make ya some... get some tea before you explode....:::she looks his avi up and down again as she shakes her head:::... or worse... cuz dude you look one step below kaBOOM....

Why's that? o:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:23 pm
Kay9214

meow :3  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:35 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Hullo! o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:06 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Worse how? O.o

Why's that? o:

:::snickers as she points to the fire halo:::.. cuz your fuze is lit...

(pretty neat avi tho... great use of event items smile )

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:13 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Worse how? O.o

Why's that? o:

:::snickers as she points to the fire halo:::.. cuz your fuze is lit...

(pretty neat avi tho... great use of event items smile )

Oh! That. No boom. Sometimes my fur catches on fire though! gonk

Many thanks. ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Hullo! o.o

ello 3nodding  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:56 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Hullo! o.o

ello 3nodding

What's up?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games