Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

~Jewel_o_Death~

IRL Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:41 pm
Umm... gee...

Like just about everyone here, I was sent a random PM(whos sending those things anyway? neutral ) and I figured, "why not?" Ha.. ha ha ha... sweatdrop

Well, I'm Noel... and I'm always crap at introducing myself... So hopefully I'll stick around long enough to make some friends... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:36 pm
User Image
hii~

i'm Aishah. you can call me Aii.
it makes typing easier.
i'm 16 and a female.

i got a random invite and since i love joining guilds, i went why not i join?

anyways, as you can see i like strawberries.
i like music, art, dance and drama too.
leave me a comment?
friend request and random pms are nice too.

Aiiyame~

akiradear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:14 am
Hi! I'm Akira and I drink Jesus juice am kinda sorta knew ^^"

'Ello~ again!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:01 am
Hm... I don't remember if I introduced myself before I disappeared. My name is Angel, I'm 19, and I'm crazy. Yay!

I like:
anime (my favourites are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and welcome to the NHK)
ice cream (especially mint chocolate chip)
Harry Potter (I'm a proud Ravenclaw)
kitty cats (I have two black cats)
and many other things, but I won't list them all, because it would be boring.

I consider myself a nerd, but I don't really like stereotypes. I just enjoy learning stuff, and I have a tendency to hug my computers, and tell them how much I love them. Did I mention, I'm weird? So yeah... that's me!  

QueenSpiffy

Grotesque -Puppet- Sex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:15 pm
heart

Hi~
I'm Julie~
I like pancakes.
._.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:31 pm
I'm Ciorram been on this site for quite a long time.
So..Hi! domokun  

Ciorram

Mhonx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:03 pm

redface hello everyone im mhonx im 19yrs old and i like playin puzzle coz it gives lotza gold domokun ^_^ well its nice being part of this guild
~~~~~~~~~~Why Not?~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:27 pm
Hello.
My name is Jessica and I was invited to this guild by >~The Why Not Guild Mule~.
I am 15 years old and live in OHIO!
I LOVE random friend requests.
If you MUST get to know me, BEFRIEND ME!!
Either that... or just check out my profile... ^_^  

Nothakus

O.G. Loiterer

12,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

doll05

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:35 pm
hello i'm courtney and my love is music and poetry so.....i am 18 ^^
i write songs and poems.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 am
hi!! im new to this guild!! my name is trish.. you can call me babe!! LOL!!

(questing for solar headdress!! donations are appreciated!! heart )  

esspressos

PandaYin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:20 pm
Hello. ^^

Well, not sure if I posted here
yet but I suppose I'll do so now. :]

I've been on Gaia since, November, 29th/o5.
Even though the date says June, 1st/o7.

Hmm, well...I guess you can call me Yin.
Or Panda. o.O Whatever you like. xDD
Not really sure what else to put here, but if
I think of more I'll be sure to update. ^^

Also, I like random PM's and comments. x]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:41 pm
HEY! got a Pm asking to join and i thought Hell? WHY NOT! so i joined and here i am! call me Pk- Seph- or S-kun Whatever you want xP im not a noob i've been here for more than half a year and it took me forever to decide on an avi i like, do you like it?! so... more about me, im 13, i've entered the arena 3 times and gotten 500th once! im kind of emo and have emo friends xP im not emo really though, ANYWAY im considered a wierdo at school and am popular only with the wierd kids, i feel like it doesnt matter, wierd or normal WERE ALL PEOPLE! and my friends call me mr crazy... just dont call me that... ^^;; THATS IT!

OH! and im a guy... for all you girls... im also single xP just messin with you... i have a gf

iSephi

-R-e-l-i-e-n-t-K-a-t-i-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:04 pm
My name is Kati. My age is my own business. Me and my sister both go on gaia and help each other with our dream avi's. I love orlando bloom, and shippo (the fox demon from Inuyasha). my fav tv show is Inuyasha and rite now my avi is supposed to look like Kagome. I love to write stories and draw anime. Anime is my life! I tube, water ski, ride jet skis, soccer, softball, and swim. so yeah my life is pretty busy! i love to laugh yet some peeps at skool say i am emo cuz i dress in black. (phsco) I have 4 pugs, 3 horses, 2 yorkis, 1 chihoahoa, 8 birds, 11 chickens, 2 roosters, 10 cows, 2 sisters, and 18 hamsters (one got pregent and had a lot of children who had children who had children). I am very weird and crazy. I love to go outside and chase the dogs around. We live on a big farm but do go to a nearby lake a lot. my favorite word is toodles (one of my dogs name is toodles! >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:22 pm
umm... heyy... im tiffany... im twelve goin on thirteen... imma gonna be thirteen in two weeks... yay... i love the internet and listening to music... i love skateboarding... i knoe how to, too... ^.^... im pinay (filipino girl) that lives in california... i dont really knoe any of tagalog (philippines main language) but im learning... my best friend christine introduced meh to this site... and i thought why not try it out... then a few days l8ter i got addicted to it rofl ... im hoping to meet a lot of new friends here in gaia and in the guilds too... my favorite movie is forrest gump... and my favortie show on tv is rob and big... well you dont need to knoe that much about meh... if you do (for some reason) go on my profile... theres alwayz an about meh section... or if you wanna tlk to meh... feel free to pm meh... ill reply to anything... mucho heart tiffany

pinaybabyx3

shifter_master

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:14 pm
hello one and all new here(if it isnt obvious) just felt like saying hi for the first time so sup?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games