Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:15 pm

strawberryalice

I think it's just because it's a kid's movie, but really what do you expect? It was amazing for a kid's movie lol. I can agree with that. It's really nice meeting people and making friends. It's great to hear that you're making so many and having a lot of fun. 4laugh I'm not sure if people would agree with me but I think approaching people is a lot easier than it used to be. At least to me it is. c: And I watched that a couple of months ago. It still tears me up even to this day. xD
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 pm

gaia_kittenstar

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:20 pm

ninja
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:21 pm

ninja

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Yokies

Thank you. emotion_yatta OMG same here, I can't not cry at the first Pokemon movie. I'm gonna go on a hunt for my VHS at some point.It is a lot easier to approach people nowawdays than it used to be. 4laugh It also helps that people are usually so welcoming and nice now too. Before, it was the opposite. emotion_sweatdrop Kid movies really don't get the credit they deserve, like Rise of the Guardians deserved way more recognition than it got. Polar Express, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, and like tons of other kid movies totally need more credit.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:30 pm

ninja

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:32 pm

strawberryalice

You're welcome. ^^; In many Pokemon movies I can't help but cry. I cried during the Celebi one, and also the one with Latios and Latias. Even the one with Lucario. gonk That's what always gets me so confused when people talk about how "good" it used to be back then. I thought things were harder and people were less friendly. gonk I also thought that as well. All three of those movies are great! I want to see the sequel to Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. xD Also How to Train your Dragon!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:37 pm

ninja

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Yokies
strawberryalice

You're welcome. ^^; In many Pokemon movies I can't help but cry. I cried during the Celebi one, and also the one with Latios and Latias. Even the one with Lucario. gonk That's what always gets me so confused when people talk about how "good" it used to be back then. I thought things were harder and people were less friendly. gonk I also thought that as well. All three of those movies are great! I want to see the sequel to Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. xD Also How to Train your Dragon!

I cry at Pokemon films. I need to have a marathon or something. I'm going to see Cloudy 2 this weekend at the drive-in, it's a double feature drive-in and they'll be playing The Mortal Instruments afterwards. I'm so excited for them both, and for HTTYD2. I think Pokemon all around, old and new is pretty great, although I'm much more familiar with the older stuff.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:49 pm

strawberryalice

My husband, friends and I all watched the first three movies in three nights once. xD It was a movie a night, while we were eating dinner lol. It was pretty fun~ I've never heard of the Mortal Instruments, what is that about? I can't believe HTTYD2 is still a ways away, I want to watch it already! Or at least see another teaser trailer lol. That's how I feel about Pokemon as well. I don't think I could ever truly grow out of it, or at least not anytime soon. I'm familiar with it all, I can't help but remember Pokemon. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Yokies
strawberryalice

My husband, friends and I all watched the first three movies in three nights once. xD It was a movie a night, while we were eating dinner lol. It was pretty fun~ I've never heard of the Mortal Instruments, what is that about? I can't believe HTTYD2 is still a ways away, I want to watch it already! Or at least see another teaser trailer lol. That's how I feel about Pokemon as well. I don't think I could ever truly grow out of it, or at least not anytime soon. I'm familiar with it all, I can't help but remember Pokemon. XD

The Mortal Instruments, also known as TMI (at least on tumblr), is based on a book. That's as much as I know but I've been told that the series the movie is based on is really good. HTTYD2's teaser was like :O crying bb's growing up so FAST! I want to see it so bad too! I'm such a kid at heart, there's so many things I will never grow out of, Pokemon included.

Other things I will never grow out of: Sailor Moon, Despicable Me, Harry Potter, Anime, Manga, Studio Ghibli Films, Pixar, Dreamworks, and Disney.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:58 pm

emotion_kirakira

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:58 pm

strawberryalice

Ah I see. Hopefully it turns out to be a really good movie. 3nodding Yup! That's how I felt about the teaser too. It was just.. wow, he's so big now. gonk Little Hiccuuuup. I think I'm kind of a kid at heart too. I enjoy all those things you listed as well lol. It's really hard to let go of that kind of stuff. I can't imagine just not being into the things from your childhood anymore. I mean I realize some things you'll forget or just not care about anymore, but some things just really stick with you.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:59 pm

ninja

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:03 pm

ninja
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games