Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Oh my, what is happening here?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 pm

*sets the towel down somewhere out of the way and gingerly rubs his nose with his hand*
I do not know where Quortek is. He woke sooner than me and I would assume he was not in our quarters for him to have not reacted to the Officer shouting at the door.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:53 pm

You'll be all right Ryzan. I need to leave, but....*glomps* redface
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:57 pm

She gets up and retrieves her drink, and then returns to sit next to Ryzan.

"Okay, something is definitely messed up around here. Why would Dougherty bust into your quarters? Dame's out, but where in the hell is she? She damn sure hasn't contacted me. I don't even know if the attorney I spoke with last night has seen her or decided to take her goddamn case!" She drinks half her drink, then sets the glass down on the bar.

"Now you tell me you don't know where TES is, no one knows where dame is....this situation is starting to seriously piss me off! Goddamnit, I need to talk to dame ASAP!" She pounds her fist on the counter and then gulps down the rest of her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 pm

*jumps at the fist pound*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:02 pm

(( rofl Sorry Ayami! *snuggleglomps*))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:03 pm

*hugs Nei in return before she leaves* Plynn kyon~

*sinks in his seat a bit at katana's irate behavior, frowing*
I do not see what Quortek has to do with this. He could have just as well have gone to the store. It is not uncommon for him to leave to pick up something without telling me first if I am asleep.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 pm

*All she's ever wanted was the opportunity to have a life of her own. I real life. No Italian Mafia boss to answer to and do s**t for. No having to work for anyone who didn't treat her well. To settle down, maybe find a man to love, have the family her mother always wanted her to have and secretly she wanted too. Not be alone for the rest of her life…BUT NOOOOOOOOO!

The minute she lets her guard down, opens up her heart and starts caring for people all hell breaks loose in her life and she can't ever seem to get a friggin break!!! stressed Everywhere she turns…BAM! In some respects, having nobody, being numb and answering only to Big Paulie was a hell of a lot easier. stressed At least she grew up with that kind of life…born and raised in a family with a rich history of Italian Mafia.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
*hugs Nei in return before she leaves* Plynn kyon~

*sinks in his seat a bit at katana's irate behavior, frowing*
I do not see what Quortek has to do with this. He could have just as well have gone to the store. It is not uncommon for him to leave to pick up something without telling me first if I am asleep.

She gets up to make another, albeit stronger drink. She looks at Ryzan with a serious look on her face.

"Ryzan....when was the last time you saw TES? Don't you think....with it being night and all.....that he would make his way upstairs by now looking for you?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:20 pm

((Moving the chase to EE now. ^_^))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 pm

(( gonk Somebody needs to go talk to Psyzapp!))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 pm

*looks almost a bit bewildered at katana*
We are both grown men, katana. He does not need to know where I am at all times nor do I need to know where he is at all times. He would not come looking unless he felt a need to. There have been times when only I came upstairs and times when only he came upstairs. We do not need to be with each other constantly.

*stands and takes his snifter with him behind the counter, pouring himself some more apricot brandy*
If you are insinuating that my dear Quortek is involved with all this with such... how you say... "scant" evidence... I certainly do not appreciate it cry

*takes a large drink of his brandy*

Ryzan Vixtul

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Psyzapp
*Having seen Ryzan was being taken care of by Leko and after they went up to the Main Bar, she goes into her chambers. She is completely stunned at the happenings around here lately. Dame gets arrested and she gets out of jail apparently prematurely; Officer Dougherty shows up and tries to take her back to jail only to have TES kidnap her ninja ; Officer Dougherty breaking down Ryzan's door to get to TES and Dame only to have Ryzan get injured in the process; Officer Dougherty yelling at her…THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR HER TO TAKE! gonk stressed She's about to lose it!

She goes into her bedroom and starts packing her bags as she sobs.* crying crying crying

(( gonk ))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:32 pm

((I'm just being slight and random or else I'd talk to her gonk truth is I'm working on a life changing endeavor! at the moment...))

*walks behind the bar and fixes herself a martini with vodka*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:33 pm

She sighs and sips her drink.

"I'm sorry, Ryzan....but something just isn't meshing......I still just don't understand why Dougherty would bust into your rooms. You haven't done anything that I know of. So that only leaves TES or perhaps Draa. I'm just trying to piece the puzzle together, okay? And the fact that dame is out of jail, but no one has seen her at all? Dec told me he would bring her here to MW as soon as she was released so that Psy and I could talk to her. Can you understand my confusion, at least?"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games