Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:16 pm
((That is a good idea too but isn't that more work?))

"I feel wonderful. The weather is getting a bit cold, but it's also very cheerful because of the holidays!" he said with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:16 pm
-smiles and leans over, wrapping his arms around Su-san's arm, staying close to him.- Thank you again Su-san. I'll never take it off <3  

Finland-tan

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:18 pm
US-tan
"Depends what sort of apple cider," America replied with a grin, "Is it coffee flavored? Of maybe flavored with the taste of JUSTICE?"
If I wasn't already caffeinated half to death, DO WANT. ♥  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:19 pm
((@Skizz: OKAY. Well. Depends. >> I kinda wanna claim Switz and my other two favorites. =w=;;; *not obsessed*

@Kara: Mwyeeh~?

@Bela: I love the nicknames you come up with. =w= ))

Russia blinks. "Hmm...By the way...Have you seen Estonia, Lithuania~? I had something to talk to him about..."

He looks at America. "It's apple." he says simply, trying to ruin the justicey mood. He's smiling anyway, of course.

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:21 pm
"It's... just apple flavored." Liet said with a slightly strained smile. "Oh, but please try some. If not, I could always make you some coffee though." He added helpfully. "Ah, I haven't seen him, Russia-san..." Not that he would admit it if he had.  
( lol Austira's XXX-mas outfit X3 yeah...I think I have a thing for putting him in dresses X3 )  

Austria-tan

Skizzors
Crew

Russian: Fine, trade ya Switz for UK. You already got the other two.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:23 pm
"Ah, nothing to cheefrful for me." Germany admitted. After all, it would probably be abother christmas alone again. "But I'm glad you're doing well... You're not going to dress up like everyone else?" Besides Germany, that is.  

Germany-tan

xxKarachan

@US- xD Yeah, give or take. >> I popped outside for a moment and there's two inches gathered on the porch rail, but I know it's deeper beyond (I'm just not going any further barefoot).

@Lily- <3 -clings-

(( Aw, thanks! JUSTICE))

".....Fool.." she said. It's apple cider.

Eam Adair

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:25 pm
"Why not?! Well, we should go do something cheerful. Like, ice skating or a parade!"

(( edit: >.> Guess I'll put up news in the thread while waiting for the pictures then. xD;; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:25 pm
He flushed a bit more, but said nothing. Just adjusted his glasses.  

The Lion Su-san

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:26 pm
"What a pity." Russia says upon hearing Lithuania's response. He takes a somber sip of his cider like he was upset, but in reality, he wasn't.

((@Skizz: Sure, fair trade. =w=

@Kara: *blinks* Fweh? >> ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:27 pm
"Ice-skating? Do you know how to do that?" He lited an eyebrow at Italy. The last thing he needed was to spend christmas with Italy with a broken limb. "Maybe a parade though..." He was looking thoughtful.  

Germany-tan

US-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:28 pm
"Aww... just plain apple cider?" America seemed a little disappointed until Russia caught his eyes. Speaking to Liet again he lowered his voice, "Actually that guy probably spiked it didn't he?"

((@ Austria - Now I'm tempted to switch to France 8D

@Kara - I don't envy you XD I hate snow, it's pretty but then Aurg!so annoying. I hope it snows on christmas and then melts away >.< ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games