Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:45 pm
"...No we have to wait" the boy said softly. His name was Jake. He turned to look at his friend who's eyes was staring at Orion  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:48 pm
Nero started to back away a little from Nova. He never liked girls with tempers, but he enjoyed being around her so he decided to keep the conversation going. "You have a dragon inside you?", he asked, making sure he heard her right.  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:49 pm
Kialyn crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back. "No fun. C'mon Jake. it'd be fun.... who knows Kikyo might be alone in a couple of minutes." she said, smiling slyly  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:53 pm
"Maybe..." Jake said as he turned to look at Kikyo from the corner of his eyes.

"Orion? You alive?" Kikyo asked as she saw her boyfriend spaced out.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:54 pm
Nova drank the drink. She scowled "Oh horrible!!!" she coughed. After a moment she added "It must be working" she said looking up at Nero "Yes. Well, her demon is my demon. " She informed  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:57 pm
Orion snapped back into reality when Kikyo called out his name, "Ah! Sorry, lost my train of thought, that's all... Shall we get a seat over there?", he said, pointing to a table in the middle of the counter and the window.

"Her?", Nero asked Nova, raising one of his eyebrows upwards.  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:01 pm
"Well yes." Nova said taking another drink of the fowl concoction. "I am a woman, therefore wouldnt my demon be one too?" she asked trying to see her collar bone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:05 pm
"Oh right!", Nero said straightening up a little. He assumed Nova was talking about another sister she had or a friend. "Well, sometimes, it might not be the case. I've heard of a guy being possessed by a demon and it was a female..."  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:06 pm
"Um honey we're already at the table" Kikyo pointed sweatdroping.

"Kialyn, we need a plan to separate them and fast..." Jake said looking at his partner/friend.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:10 pm
"well isnt that odd?" Nova said "Well it is for me anyway." She got up and when to the window. She saw her reflection. Now her collar bone look as if it was a old injury. "Hm looks better." she said rolling her shoulder "feels better too" she smiled

Kialyn rolled her eyes and looked at Jake. "Oh yes, that. I was thinking we could just pull them apart." she grinned evilly

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:11 pm
"May I know how you plan to do that without getting attention from other humans?" Jake asked interested at his friends plan.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:12 pm
"Oh right!", Orion said, looking around his surroundings then gave a awkward smile to his girlfriend. "Sorry... after you mentioned about someone watching us, I had to make sure...", he whispered to her in case the people supposedly watching them were listening to them as well.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:14 pm
Kikyo nodded her head and sat down at the table. She laid her face boredly on her hands as she looked at her lover.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:14 pm
Kialyn laughed, "Oh Jake, that's silly. I was merely kidding" She said, regaining herself "But I do love the enthusiasm"  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:17 pm
"Did we order already?", Orion asked, looking at Kikyo with concern.

Nero sighed with relief, "That's good to know...."  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games