Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
"Oh. brago got it for me. Since I decided to stay here and stop traveling, It was agreed that I needed clothes to wear besides my old dress." Hana told her.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Neuro come back and threw bags of food at them,"There eat."He looked at the corner and still saw Caldwell,and sighed,his home was becoming like his brother's,He sat down at his desk.

Soli grabbed a hamburger and started eating it,"Thanks."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Luc started to eat some fries. His insides were hurting. "Ugh it feels like I was just recently whipped." Maybe it was because he hadn't eaten regularly for such a long time. He gave a sigh before curling up and eating.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:42 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon wrinkled his nose and shook his head. "I'd rather eat my own leg than eat that." Even when he was on the streets, he could never bring himself to eat greasy foods or anything. He sighed and stretched, bone snapping and clicking into places. It all sounded painful, except it wasn't.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Luc gave him a smile. "I could always cook you something." He said with a light laugh.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:03 pm

"No thank. I'm not really hungry anyways." Leon said but flashed Luc a smile. "Thank you for the offer though." He hadn't eaten too long ago anyways.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:05 pm

"Ok." He said before going to his room. "I'll be in my room if anybody needs me." He took some food for him to eat as he went to his room. He sat down in the peace and quite and began to eat a little bit. He gave a light yawn.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Dameon Black
Robert sighed. "It's a book," he said. "It has some information that I need. It won't jeopardize Nike or your plans. In fact, this information could be helpful to us all."

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:30 pm

User Image
Misha got on her streetbike and sped out of the alley. She reached her destination in moments are parked aways back. The addres had brought her to an office park. The path is destruction.... She was free to do as much damage as she pleased. She removed her chain whip, a tanto and four shuriken from her pack. Waiting in the shadows, she removed a black scarf and wound it around her face, covering the lower half. Six men and one in white, a purple handkerchief in his pocket, walked out. She took two breaths and ran at them. Before they had a chance to draw, she flew the shuriken. The four found their targets incapacitating them for a moment. Her Whip chain was out and she was twisting in the air as it shot out and hit another bodyguard, wrapping around his neck the blade severing an artery. Her tanto unsheathed, she advanced on the last man. He pointed his gun at her firing, she slid under his fire, taking one in the shoulder. She did not flinch, unable to feel pain. Her blade went in under his chin and she removed it in a spray of blood. She looked at the man in white. "Eric Devereaux, I've come for you." The man turned and ran.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Leon watched Luc go and sighed softly before he nuzzled Soli once more and let his eyes close for a moment before gazing upon her.

Jaime had followed Misha as Dante had asked of him, but he was not in his usual human form. He sat as a raven upon a powerline, watching in amazement as this girl battled and took out the men with ease before he saw the last one turn tail.

Dante scurried about, dressing quickly and collecting his hand guns before dashing out the door, Jaime had shown Dante his location and the hunter then took off in silence, his foot steps made no sound as he headed for Misha and Jaime.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:32 pm

((hey! hana is talking to nike here!))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 pm

User Image
Misha leapt into the air from her dead run and flipped over the running man and landed softly in front of him. The man skidded to a halt. "Eric Devereaux." She advanced on him. He scampered backward.

The man suddenly relaxed, smiling his relief. "Do you think it's that easy to kill me."

Five men appeared behind her, opening fire on her. She felt the instant they pulled the triggers and just as fast she was behind the man as they riddled him with bullets. As soon as they realized they had killed their boss, she dropped the corpse. She pulled away her mask, her smile, purely evil. She threw a handful of silvery balls that burst against the men, like mini explosives.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:40 pm

((*is ignored..........................................
quit ignoring me!!!*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:43 pm

((I'm not, give me a sec))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:46 pm

User Image
"Brago took you shopping?!" Nike strated laughing the thought of Brago holding her purchases just hysterical. "i wish i had been there."

((I'm bored Eevee))
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games