Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:30 pm
Rock closed his eyes gently, the water streams around him seemed to start rotating, flashing colors everywhere as light hit them. They started stretching behind him like giant wisps of hair in the wind, ever building up. He stop muttering but didn't open his eyes calling out "Is everyone ready? Once I start calling out, no hesitation. A mere hesitation can wrong my 'calculations' and there could be hurt... A lot of it. You are, technically, jumping in rapids only they mean to bring you down safely. I'll predict when to jump, but everyone needs to be ready all at once." He was serious. He had to plan everyone's ump and how their course will go as they are brought down. He smirked. "And if you're afraid of getting wet, I'm able to dry up all your clothes arrived at the bottom"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 pm
(Yeah, I so don't plan on Avery being hurt, so lets do this thing ^,^)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:37 am
(ready when you are~)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:21 pm
Rock opened his eyes, they seemed to glow slightly as all the water he had gathered up rushed to his hands and left in a huge torrent of water, as if a whole river had suddenly started heading down the stairs. After a few seconds, he shouted of the roar" GO!... GO!... GO!... GO!" As each of them jumped in after one another. The amount of water was strong enough to pull them along, like in a big water slide, but the water on the bottom was rolling, pushing them upwards so no one would hit stairs Corners were filled in a slope, to lend an easy curve. Of course, he had planned for the torrent to hit Zaias and Alex, the reason why he left a few seconds before letting anyone jump. Rock was simply hoping they would trash around or attempt to grab anything on their way down...  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:28 pm
"Well, so much for my new suit" Spencer commented before he and Chris were taken as part of the flow. Well it was a lot easier going down than potentially crashing in an elevator. The elevator went back down rather quickly after Spencer was washed away, losing his control over it.

Alex was still in shadow form when he saw the water rushing down and everyone with it. "What the..." he said to himself. He returned to regular form and went with the water, using his manipulation powers to keep himself safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:45 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie got in the water when it was her time and got washed down. She didn't particularly like being wet in her petite dress but it was all good. It's not like she held a grudge.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:16 pm
[ @Angelicos: Yuppers, I'm not sure if I put it on the front page, but the treasure-hunt led to an update where high-level water users can make ice. They can also make water from nothing, but usually are skilled at one or the other. Just keep in mind ice is harder to control and blah blah blah

@Eternal: ah yes, I think I put him in the character thread I made for either abandoned characters or npcs not used with uber-frequency (ie. Telemachus, Alex). If you want me to put him back, I can. I think the only reason I kept Martel (if he's still there) is because he's in this bit of plot stuffs )

@...everyone..?: Lulz, you guys and you guns xD I would like to play paintball some time, though... That would be really fun ]

Jordan opted to wait behind the deluge of water and fly down after everyone, jerking her head to the side so Rock would be willing to go without her. She may have done that cool shadow-form thing, but her specialty was in making shadows solid, not the other way around. Besides, she'd need more practice anyways.

[ Alright, figuring out exactly how to work this with Martel, the Gang and Ali, but I'll work it out, I think. Sorry it's just been "chase after them!" for oh, I don't know, a month? ]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:47 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit was ready for the swirl of water. He plucked Avery up and tossed her gently in before she'd started to pay attention to him. Always a difficult task when she usually knew in advance what you were planning on doing.

He hopped in soon after, waiting a space or two as he wanted to avoid the fast moving members od the group already on the way down.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias heard the water crashing down, and spent very little time glancing up. Though the water did help spark an idea in the driven older boy.

Grasping the rail he vaulted himself over the edge and into the middle of the stair case, the place where you could see the bottom. He let himself fall and caught himself seconds later in a soundless landing that would have been eerily creepy had he not moved immediately forward to avoid the tonne of water coalescing at the base of the stairs.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 pm
Once everyone had went down, except Jordan, he stopped sending water down and instead surfed his way down as a wave followed him under his feet. The water sent down grouped itself in an orb as compact as it could and most of all out of the way from the others downstairs. Once Rock got downstairs, he simply passed a hand across everyone, which made the water leave their clothes and go to his hand, leaving everyone dry as promised. "Now that we're down here, let's get down to business..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:32 pm
Christopher and Spencer ended up at the bottom in less than graceful manners. Chris washed up on his back, Spencer on his face.

"At least we're dry again" Spencer commented, still face down on the floor.

Christopher slowly picked himself up. "Well that was one ride that I don't think I'll do again if I don't have to" Christopher said, getting up.

Alex landed at the bottom feet first and looked over at Rock. "Well that was interesting. Dangerous, but interesting. I hope for your sake though that none of the students are severely hurt" he warned.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie landed on her back with her arms crossed on her chest the way they'd make you do in airplane safety videos if you were going down the slide. She quickly got herself up and checked her riot gun if it was jammed. Luckily, it wasn't since her clutch purse protected it from the water. "Let's go!" She said, wanting to get there soon.
((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:34 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery stood and patted down her hair, finger combing the fuzzies that occurred because of the H2O.

She didn't mind so much the ride, but felt it important to make a mental reminder to step on Whit's foot, hard, in the very near future.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit took a step back as Avery glared at him. He didn't think she realized she was doing it, but he planned on behaving himself around her for the indeterminate future.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:08 pm
"Let's get this over with... I got a car to get out of here..." Rock said as the water wrapped itself around him to form a very watery armor. It's effectiveness was still to determine but he remained to have access to this much amount of water. Right now, he was as much a killing machine as he was with guns.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 pm
Jordan managed to catch up with everyone else without too much trouble. It was a bit slower flying than crashing down the stairs in a torrent, but it was fast enough for her. She was getting good at them, those tight turns. She looked down the hallway they were in, seeing an opening further down to a...catwalk? It looked sort of...half gone. Avery would no doubt recognize exactly where they were.

Bull motioned to Rei. With a flick of the wrist the vines of the plant pod uncoiled. Karley fell flat in her back, Ali safe and sound on top; she was still sleeping sound, as well. "What...Ali..? And who is..." The Doctor bent down, putting a hand lightly on Ali's strange white hair, examining her and Karley for injuries. His tensed shoulders relaxed; they were just sleeping. "We've brought her for you to work with. That one." Bull motioned to Ali, unable to look at the small child. Zaias' sister. Martel's shoulders tensed again. "There's no need to bring them here like this...Why her?" Martel studied Ali. Sure, her hair was an abnormal color, but wasn't she just a normal little girl? "God, this guy's quite the genius, I can see why we need his help." Katsu rolled his eyes at Bull's glare. "Look, just do your scientist-doctor thing so we can all get on with out lives, yeah?" For some reason or another, Rei giggled into her sleeve.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"It's this way!" Avery announced excitedly, walking forward onto the catwalk, though when the structure gave a shrieking complaint and wobbled slightly she quickly stopped.

"Someone's blown this thing to bits!" she exclaimed quietly to herself.
"We need to get across here and down below. That's where the lab is." She said turning to face the others and pointing behind her, towards the distinct lack of ...floor.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games