Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:20 am

The maid bowed her head respectfully to the former prince “I just thought you would like to know that Miss. Saiyu has woken again and” she gnawed at her bottom lip before casting Kyrell a rueful glance. “She’s also now moving about, though the doctor told her not to…she insisted” there was a guilty shuffle from the woman as she surveyed the floor with interest.

Jay placed the folder atop the leader’s desk and edged back into his chair, his legs crossed and his hands resting upon the wooden arms as he surveyed Damien’s face, by all accounts it didn’t look as if he was in to foul a mood but the Tactician knew that could change in a heart-beat. He gestured to the folder “all of the information I’ve received so far has been drawn up in their Sir”

Kicking at a nearby crate Rafael sighed, rubbing his temples in a weak attempt to stave off the oncoming headache. This old abandoned warehouse he stood in had been recently used but by who and just how long ago he couldn’t quite tell. At a guess he would have said that at least a day had passed since the occupant had moved off. Drawing the map from his pocket Rafael crossed off the little red dot that marked the area “2 down one to go..”
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:55 pm

((You do Aya? heart ))

Shadow woke, noticing Zil next to her. She jumped, wondering when he had come in and if he was alright. "Zil?" She asked, stroking his hair.

((I'm a little lost. >.< *goes to read more* ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:14 pm

"I see. These guys don't seem to be holding back on their targets. I can only assume it's so that they can blame my government and display it to foreign ones, trying to get them to help them take me down" Damien said, looking over the papers. He then put them down on the desk and turned his gaze back to Jay. "So what are the security forces doing about this? Have you given any orders or spoken to either the chief of secret police or the Chief General?" he asked.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:45 pm

lil_lollypop1
((I'm a little lost. >.< *goes to read more* ))

((You could have Jian pass by and spot Monica there.))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:33 pm

((Ok))

Jian began to walk down the hall, carrying a stack of papers. He noticed Monica, but it seemed as if she was busy doing something. He wondered whether or not he should ask her if she needed help.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:01 am

Kyrell perked up. "What? Where is she?", he asked although he brushed past the maid to go find Saiyu. He huffed, looking around for her. She could have had breakfast in bed. He would surely oblige. But this was bad for her health. "Saiyu?", he asked, looking around and not finding other servants to ask either. 'Where is that girl?', he thought to himself, searching the rooms.

Zil widened his eyes when Shadow touched his hair. He had been 'busy' that night, evidenced by a small gash on his cheek that he didn't bother to fix up, thinking it a small matter. "Good morning", he said simply although he looked at Shadow with a relieved look on his face.

Monica barely paid attention as the absolute leader passed by but when she turned around and saw Jian there as though a nightmare were coming through, she jumped a little, barely making a sound although she caught her breath and sighed, turning red. "G-Good morning, Jian", she said rather awkwardly despite trying to keep her composure. 'What am I doing? It's JUST Jay. Why do I suddenly feel so pissed off just knowing he's just where I need to go?', she thought to herself before looking up at Jian and smiling.

((OOC: Yes, I do~ ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:07 am

"Good morning." She replied in a slight haze. "Looks like you had a busy night." She said, lightly touching the gash on his face. "You're not hurt too bad are you? Or is it that you wanted me to kiss it and make it better?" She asked.

"Good morning." Jian smiled. "Is there something wrong?" He asked, noticing how flustered she was.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Saiyu poked her head back around the corner at the end of the hall way at the sound of her name being called. The sound of doors opening and slamming closed peeked her curiosity and slowly the red head turned back around the corner, she hadn’t really gone too far from her own room when Kyrell had called out. In fact between tripping over her own feet and still getting used to using the crutches Saiyu had only just managed to round the corner before the prince had started to make a commotion. Ambling back up the hall Saiyu stood just beside an open door, her head tilted curiously as she watched her white haired companion “what’s wrong?..” her voice was still gruff from the months of not talking but at least now she was able to speak.

Jay shock his head and interlaced his fingers, letting them rest on his crossed over knees “I haven’t informed the secret police or anyone else for that matter as I thought you would want to know first, security forces have a vague idea but not enough to cause any great leek of information if we were to have spy’s in their midst” Jay looked back at the door of the office, he swore he could have heard voices just then? Shrugging it off he continued “at the moment an outside force would do no good, from what I can see even if they plead to the governments of other nations they will still have a hard time intervening in ours affairs as they don’t want to be the instigators of yet another war”

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am

"Saiyu!" Kyrell called out, walking towards the girl with the crutch. "Idiot!", he said with a light hand chop thumping on her forehead. "Don't walk around too much or your wounds will get worse", he said, scooping her up in his arms, crutch and all in one fell swoop. "Here, I'll take you to the dining room", he said, sympathy ringing in his voice.

Zil sighed with relief again. "You're alive. That's good enough for me", he said. He felt a little scorned by her words... As though she were giving him a pity pat and it wasn't doing anything to make him feel any better. In fact, it made him feel as though the distance between them had widened once again.

"N-Nothing" Monica said, shaking her head and trying to recompose herself although try as she might, it did not work very well. "I-I... There's news for the absolute leader", she said brushing back some stray strands of brown hair from her face before looking back at him and wondering if he had believed her.

((OOC: *crashes into the building in a clown car and back multiple times* ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:17 pm

"I see. Well then, I guess we best call both the Chief General and the Chief of Secret Police in here to go over this. You are right. It is best to keep it on the down low. Any weakness shown in our system can easily be leaked by spies, as you have said. Still, we can't be too slow in action. If this keeps up, people will be wondering what's going on. It's only a matter of time before they target some well known person and the news spreads all over. We can censor as much as we can and deal with anyone with too big a mouth, but that still won't stop the whispers" Damien said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Shadow slowly sat up, kissing the small wound on his face before getting out of bed and going to make breakfast.

"What kind of news? Good or bad?" he asked with curiosity. After all, he didn't think there was anything important Damien would keep from him.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:04 pm

A flush of scarlet lit Saiyu’s cheeks as Kyrell swept her off the ground though she wasn’t entirely sure if it was down to being so close to the white haired male or the surge of white hot anger the flared through her at the quaver of pity that dogged the former prince’s voice.
Was it pity that drove him to comfort her when she first woke up? Was pity the reason he was here now, trying to put right the months of guilt he may have felt when she was locked away?

Meekly Saiyu to grab her crutch and regain her footing “I was doing fine!” A bought of coughing halted her weak attempt to push herself free from Kyrell’s arms “I was…fine…” She buried her face into his jacket, her fingers twisting tightly into the fabric “I am still normal…right?” The question was no more than a whisper, one she hoped Kyrell wouldn’t catch.

Jay nodded his head once and lent back in his chair “It would be easier to try and stem the whispers with them involved” The Tactician paused and eyed the folder “we may also be able to come up with a plan to…dissuade these others from getting involved”

(( -stairs at Aya-...Uh...is everything ok? o.o' ))

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:41 pm

"Shh. You'll be fine. Just do as the doctor says, eat well and rest well" Kyrell said simply, trying to hush her. He continued after laughing a little and putting her in a comfortable position in his arms, "Who was it that stayed at my bedside when I was in this condition many years ago, hm?" He walked along towards the dining hall. Mother might start looking for him already since he hadn't yet come down for breakfast.

Zil nodded casually, walking over to a cabinet where a piece of paper was lying. "Hm? What's this?", he asked, curiously picking it up. When he read it, his face became dead serious and he crumpled the pieced of paper with the strength of his closed fist. He closed his eyes trying to regain composure.

"Cath-" Monica had spurted out before turning away in an embarrassed flush. Oh s**t. She wasn't supposed to say that in front of Jian. Who knows what Damien would do if he finds out before it's time? She looked back towards Jian and shook her head. "B-Bad news. There are spies in our ranks. I have more info on it in this folder", she said, regaining her composure towards the end.

((OOC: Nuthin~ It's fun O3O ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:58 pm

"Cath...?" Jian stopped, looking at Monica. 'Cathy, Catherine... Cassandra maybe?' Thinking of Damien, the only things Jian could think of beginning with that sound or a similar one were all woman's names, and then he saw her blush and mention spies. "Are you saying he had a mistress who turned out to be a spy or something?" he asked confused, knowing his accusation was probably wrong. He knew something was wrong, but she seemed to embarrassed about it to tell him.

"What's wrong?" Shadow asked, noticing the serious expression on Zil's face. "Are you ok?" She asked, walking towards him.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Damien nodded. "That would be a good idea. Do you have any ideas for this plan?" he asked. He then thought of something. Perhaps this event could be used as a stepping stone towards his Catharsis Plan. He wondered if Jay was thinking the same thing.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games