Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:51 pm

How's life treating you? Do you still have Mitri visiting? smile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:53 pm

*nods* He's still here. I'm driving him home this weekend, though. neutral

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:55 pm

*Smiles at Reisen.* That's an interesting selection on the Jukebox, Reisen. 3nodding

@ Karrie: I've been so busy lately, I haven't had much time to chat with the boy. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:12 pm

*shrugs* That's all right. I'm pretty sure he'll be back. 3nodding He met a lot of people here he likes. His mom won't let him switch schools for this year, though.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:15 pm

ThisEmptySoul
Lil Brat
((If you tell me that katana's father is Lily's father, I'ma smack you Ryzan ~ her mother was the elven one. gonk ))
{{Oops. Well, there goes that whole story line then. Time to pretend that nothing happened. ninja }}
((Why? She not dark elven.))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:18 pm

You recognized me despite a wizard cursing me so I would look like a human?

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 pm

((Sorry! was involved AFK sweatdrop ))

She realizes that she's being spoken to, and comes out of her musings to see Psy and Karrie.

"Oh, hey ya'll.....sorry, I was lost in thought....how are ya'll tonight? redface "
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:27 pm

I recognized your eyes. wink I was wondering where your ears went. I never forget a face. wink

@ Karrie: Well do tell him that I was very pleased to meet him and that he is welcome back here anytime. 3nodding

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:31 pm

She finishes her drink and gets up to make another one, adding an extra shot of vodka to it. She felt confused...but she wasn't sure if she should talk to anyone about it yet. She notices that Psy seems to be in much better spirits, though.

"So, Psy....looks like you're feeling better than you were earlier today."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 pm

I'll tell him. smile

*looks at the clock and sighs* I have to get home. I have an early morning tomorrow. Good night, Psyzapp, Katana, and Reisen. *stands up and walks out of the bar*

((Stupid work making me get up before 5 am. stare ))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Thank you for recognizing me.

Apparently the wizard had lost his brother to a harmless-looking rabbit. ((Monty Python reference))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:45 pm

((Psy's having Gaia issues, stare , stupid Gaia, so I'm gonna mod her back to her quarters, per her request wink ))

Psy tells her that she is indeed feeling much better. The two of them talk together of her remodel of the estate, the anniversary party that's coming up, and other things. After all the stress of current events, they keep the conversation light. After having a drink together, Psy decides to call it a night and she heads back to her quarters.

Kat continues to sit at the bar, sipping her drink and mulling over her and Ryzan's conversation from earlier that day.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:58 pm

She finishes her drink and leaves the empty bar, deciding to try and get some sleep. As she makes her way downstairs, she glances over at Ryzan's quarters, making a mental note to ask for her key back tomorrow if she sees him.

After entering her quarters, she stops and glances at her photos, looking again at the one of her mother. She frowns slightly, trying to see if she notices anything different about the woman....but she still looks the same to her.....

Shrugging the maudlin thoughts away, she heads to her bedroom to retire for the night.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:50 am

*enters the main bar area and is a bit surprised to find it empty. He goes behind the counter and pours himself a glass of wine, then takes a seat at one of the tables. After a moment, he gets a bit of a vacant look in his eyes as he sits there, sipping his wine casually*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games