Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:30 pm
@Lily- <3 Because weird noises are cute~

@US- xD I don't mind snow all that much.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:32 pm
((FDAJGHDLFH GOTTA GO. We're getting ready for the parade~~

Mwehf~ <3 ))  

Russia-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:34 pm
"S-sure I do!" Italy let out a small, somewhat nervous laugh.  
You look really good in that outfit Su-san <3 I am happy it fit you! You are so tall I was afriad it would be too short. Everything fit alright?

(( @ US - OMG XD What are you gonna dress France-niichan in? X3 )  

Finland-tan

Lithuania-tan

Lithuania chuckled. "He probably would have, but he's fasting. He can't drink alcohol for six weeks, I think. Though I admit it makes him a little harder to deal with..." He fidgeted with America's vest, straightening it. "Now, did you want some coffee instead?" He asked with a smile.  
((Bu-bye Russia!))

"........Ice-skating...? ...That sounds.....amusing...

...and just what do you mean by that, Mr. Lithuania...?"

Eam Adair

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:36 pm
Eyed Italy doubtfully. "...I think a parade might be safer. Bit parades are so much noise, and so much mess afterwards... Wouldn't you rather stay at home and watch them on tv? It's warmer, and there's coffee and blankets..." He didn't quite realize that he was inviting Italy to spend christmas at home with him, but he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:38 pm
"It fits a'right." Of course, he'd had to mend a few places, but there was no problem with that for him. Sweden was surprisingly good at that. "...Y' really think it looks a'right? I feel silly..."  

The Lion Su-san

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:40 pm
Lithuania paled a bit when he realized that Belarus was still there. "Ah, well... Sometimes, he can be a little more irritable without vodka to.. ah... lighten his mood." He explained to her. Of course she wouldn't know, Liet was the one that caught the burnt of most of those moods.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:41 pm
Italy thinks for a moment then smiles and bounces, "Yes, yes! That sounds fun, too! I could make dinner!"  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:43 pm
"Of course you look great Su-san. You look really adoreable in it." He giggled just a bit at how the other seemed a bit embarassed. "Don't feel silly, see...everyone is dressing up."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:43 pm
Germany's cheeks lit up just a little. "Ah," He tried to look a bit stern. "Let me guess... pasta, right?" He asked, though he was teasing.  

Germany-tan

US-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:45 pm
America stood still as Liet Fussed with his vest smiling slightly, "Yeah a cup of coffee would be really good. You always made a great cup."

((@ Finny He's actually already in his outfit... you probably weren't there I think the other night(only nation I need to still dress id sealand))? Let me go sign in in another browser....))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:46 pm
He looked around to see that it was mostly true. "....." He still felt a bit silly. But he supposed someone had to be an 'elf' for his Santa-wife.  

The Lion Su-san

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:47 pm
".....I have seen him without vodka, and he has never been that way before....

....he has only been gentle with me, you are more than likely doing something wrong...."

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games