Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:58 am
*Tes' clone decides to speak up*
.... why are these grunnies mimicking you now? My... er... well, I guess the "real me"'s grunny never mimicked "me" as far as I remember...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:04 pm
*Tes' clone decides to go back to being quiet since he doesn't seem to be taken seriously. He crawls into the basket and goes to sleep*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:22 pm
awww poor clone...
*pets him gently*
you rest now... i have no idea why these little fellers are mimicking me.
*just then she notices the other two hopping off*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:40 pm
Here is the link to follow me into Demonbusters Victory
Proud member of (you guessed it) SIN. twisted

http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=16828616  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:42 pm
ayami:
BOO
Leko will be sin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:45 pm
leko:
SIN
^_~

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

psihug

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:21 pm
Psyzapp
psihug
Hey Psyzapp, I hear you need a bouncer. *flexes awesome biceps and pectorals which nearly burst through his shirt*

Here's my application: *throws Maune and Dougherty out into the street in a pile and wipes hands, smiling*

That was pretty impressive Psihug and I was very impressed with your fake mule drinking over at the GGB. Most impressive. *paces and contemplates the possibilities.* Last I recall about your history here, Psihug, you couldn't handle your liquor and made a real mess of things around here. Am I gonna have this same problem with you again or have you done some growing up? I see you've been working out *walks around Psihug closely looking at the lad's physique.*

I do need a good bouncer here. Gilda has been missing for weeks and I don't remember the last time I saw Suede_Shoes around. Okay, I'll give you a shot. Are you aware of the rules here? Any cop shows up here and you kick them to the curb and that goes for anyone here making excessive trouble or trying to damage this place. Got it? Can I count on you Psihug?

Yes, oh Evil Empress.
*bows just deeply enough to make cleavage contact*
blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:09 pm
Hello TES II. How are you doing?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

psihug

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:21 pm
*grabs Psyzapp's booty and struts off to keep an eye out for do-gooders and cops*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:48 pm
* Stalks into to the bar *

I smell...grunny! twisted

(IRL - Happy Halloween Hooligans! I'll probably be too plastered soon so let me wish everyone a happy and safe Halloween!)  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 pm
*walks in after after a long, wet day and heads immediately for her favorite bottle of Henessey. After retrieving her bottle and a shot glass, Icy heads for a new table to try out, sit, warm up and relax some* Aaaaaaahhhh...just what's needed after being out in the cold rain! I'm chilled right down to my bones, and my name's ICY!!! eek *shivers and slams a double shot, grateful for the liquid fire burning a trail down her throat* WHOOOO!!! That's the stuff! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:55 pm
*after warming up and relaxing her aching bones, Icy stretches and smiles, for tomorrow is Halloween and she is as giddy as a schoolgirl. With the remembrance of tomorrow, Icy jumps up and hightails it out of the bar, retrieving some items and goodies that she bought to decorate with. A few minutes later, Icy rushes back in, and gets to work. First, she removes all curtains and replaces them with black lace and orange silk, same with the tables and matching seat covers, she then places tiny pumpkin, skeleton, cauldron and devil candles on the tables, spreading Halloween confetti on each table and around the candles. Icy then rolls in a four foot, five hundred pumpkin, spreading old linen and spreads on the floor and fetches her machete and chainsaw to make the world's largest Jack-o-Lantern Gaia's ever seen. Before she gets started, Icy sets up several plastic cauldrons and jack-o-lanterns around the bar filled with all types of goodies. With that in placde, Icy grins wickedly as she approaches the pumpkin, machete in hand and butchers apron and goggles on. With the face of Ryzan appearing in such clarity on the pumpkin, Icy lets out a horrendous scream and starts hacking into the pumpkin, enjoying the feel of cutting something open with it's guts oozing out* twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:29 pm
*enters MW, sees all the decorations & smiles appreciatively* Very nice! I love it! xd *grabs a Corona & notices pumpkin "guts" on the bar* Ew....wonder what that poor pumpkin did to deserve such a dismembering? *heads to her chair*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:37 pm
She appears to be prepping it for me to add to the cauldron...? I hope not, it won't go good with what shall be in here soon. HAPPY EVE of ALL HALLOW'S EVE! *Slips behind the bar, mixing up a batch of SCSAW in her cauldron, then puts out another cauldron of the mix for the bar. Places her own cauldron into a Red Flyer and pulls it out of the bar behind her.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:01 pm
*comes out of her femme fatale-style of pumpkin carving and sees Katana* Hey girlie!!! I didn't see ya come in! Got a little carried away, carving and all... twisted *wipes sweat and guts off her forehead and turns her creation around for Katana to see. In the pumpkin, a carving of the Three Ladies of MW standing in a graveyard, with skeletons and souls rising from their graves, and each lady with a leash and their favorite pet on the end: Psyzapp, with TES in dark elf form; Katana, with TES in Grunny form; and herself, with Ryzan Vixtul, but her pet seems to have died of starvation, so he's lying on his back, feet and hands stretched out before him, tongue lagging out and eyes fixed in an eternal stare of horror* You like?!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games