Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 pm
User Image
"yeah, he asked me what I wanted to do, so we went shopping." Hana said, her face flushing a little. "it was really nice of him."

((me to. we could always have hana and nike get in bed together.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante soon came to a stop when he heard the sound of gunfire and made his way onto a rooftop and traveled towards the scene, keeping himself to the shadows, unseen and unheard. His eyes flickered to the raven whom he know was Jaime and then looked at Misha, his brows drawing together in confusion. The thing that worried him most was that grin upon her face. . . .

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:05 pm
User Image
The explosions stunned the men, and one of them rushed her. She spun away and planted her tanto in his neck , the blade coming out the other side. Now weaponless, she took on the next one breaking his neck. She was hit from behind and she stumbled forward. She dropped into a roll and leapt straight from her crouch, claws extended and scratched his face off. As they fell to the ground, she ripped out his throat. Distracted she found the last man had a gun to her head. She began to laugh, the sound malicious.

((A show stopper, Eevee?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:07 pm
((it would be great to see demo's face when he comes back and see's nike and Hana got it on with out him. Though then Hana would have alot of explaining to do. LOL))  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:17 pm
User Image
"it's good that you are staying. I don't have many friends and I know we don't see eye to eye but i'm glad we are friends. Maybe we could shop, I know a great boutique. All name brands, all slashed prices." Nike felt a little happier, her man problems slipping away.
"Fine, Robert. You get your wish. Just be warned, it's gonna hurt." kane walked around the desk and put his hand into a small circle of Darksapce. He swirled it around, then snapped hisfingers. It expanded and a garishe red and purple light came through. you have threee hours, that's as long as i can keep it open for your return. If you aren't back, you will be trapped. Forever." Kane turned his eyes on Robert, the weight of his stare saying everything.
((Omg, I think that would be worth it alone))
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:24 pm
Robert nodded. "Got it," he said. Alicia appeared beside of him. "I'm going too," she said. Robert just nodded as he stepped toward the portal. He took a deep breath and stepped through, Alicia following close behind.  

Dameon Black

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:00 am
Kerat grabbed his cape that hooded his identity. Looked at Neuro before he vanished. "Thank you!" He then took a step into the portal, this could be his last move if Neuro had not been truthful. Luckily he wasn't fooled and ended up near Nike. He looked at her with a smile, would she know who just popped up in the same room of her. Would she keep it a secret to who ever was with her. "What news can fair Nike give to a traveler about this town?" He couldn't do anything about his voice but maybe Nike wouldn't pick up on that one. The best thing would be to find out what had happened here during his travels and keeping his identity hidden.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:09 am
User Image
Nike had been chatting with Hana when a man had appeared at her side. She looked at him and nearly spit her coffee out onto Hana. "K- uh, hello." Nike's relaxed mood vanished and was replaced by her cold demeanor. "I must be popoular, since you know my name. As for news, it depends on if you are here for business or pleasure, Master....I didn't catch your name?" She asked, ever so polite, a slim eyebrow raised. She had nothing against Kerat but he had an odd way of popping in and out as he pleased.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:20 am
User Image
Hana looked at the man who just appeared and was talking to Nike. She sniffed the air. She smelled the mans scent and someone elses. Neuro.... she thought. She leaned forward and whispered to Nike "He has Neuro's scent on him."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:13 am
User Image
Nike looked at Hana then back at Kerat and her eyes narrowed. She couldn't talk to him here with Hana but when she did, she hoped he had a perfectly good explanation. "Maybe we'll be lucky and he killed him," she whispered back.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:14 am
User Image
"No, it isn't a death smell." Hana whispered before she sat back. "But anyways. I would love to go shopping with you sometime Nike." She said as she kept an eye on the man who was there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:26 am
User Image
Nike stood, "We really should be going then. The store might close without us." It was an excuse to go and she hoped Hana would get the hint. She turned to the man, "I'm very sorry, but if you want, I'm sure the Prince would be happy to see you. His explanations are so much better than mine." She produced a card and tucked it into the man's coat pocket and patted it. She smiled the whole time. It wasn't that she was being unfriendly, its just that she was uneasy. She tugged on Hana's hand signaling she was ready to go.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:29 am
User Image
"Alright, I'm coming." Hana said as Nike grabbed her hand. She stood up and followed the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:46 am
User Image
When they got outside, Nike sighed. "Somehow, I think things are about to get worse." Her tone had an ominous ring to it.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:23 pm
User Image
"I have the same feeling, Nike." Hana told her.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games