Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

"Oh! Avery-senpai. Be careful!" Dannie said, also noticing the distinct lack of a floor.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:07 pm
"Do we need to get down or across? I can get you all across, but getting down might end up messy" Rock said through the water, pondering all the possibilities. "I can get down in no problem, but I doubt you all have the endurance I have to this particular situation..."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

"Whatever it is, I'm up for it! I've got enough endurance for anything after our vigorous training back at home" Dannie said, determined to save Ali.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:52 pm
"Because you've trained to fall from very high areas in a waterfall? Not so sure about that." Rock pointed out. His ways of getting around were obviously differed due to his abilities, which is pretty normal. For one with abilities, of course. "Anyways, we gotta find a solution. More time we waste, the more we can lose track of them."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:50 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"This catwalk used to go across this open space to the wall where a staircase used to lead down. Without it being attached I don't know how we'll get there." Avery scoffed
"Unless Jordie flies us all individually or Rock makes an ice bridge." She growled in frustration.

"What a pain!"

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit cautiously put his hand on Avery's shoulder to calm her down. He'd oh so gently followed her out onto the platform, half to check out the damage for himself and half so he could pull her back if it finished it's fall down below.
"There's someone else you're forgetting." He said and motioned to a barely visible Zaias out on the very edge of the fallen catwalk. He was crouched and staring down into the semi-lit darkness below.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image

Zaias was indeed at the end of the catwalk, he'd been as perplexed as the rest as to getting down. But Avery's description had given him an idea.
One he knew he was powerful enough to pull off.

He stood and looked over his shoulder at Avery and Whit with a quick glance to the others. So long as no one moved this would work.

He sent out a huge wave of his power, and started to lift the large fragments of twisted metal back up.

Several of the machines meant to measure talent below were set off in a cacophony of flickering lights and small beeps. They spit out paper print outs and kept recording as the metal lifted ghostly silent and started bending back into position. Zaias showed very little indication that his powers were being stressed the only visible signs were the slight movement of his head as he followed the nearly invisible pieces of metal in the dark, and the tensed muscles along his neck and shoulders.

He looked over his shoulder once again as the metal settled solidly into place. Without a word her faced forward and took a solid ringing step on the newly re-created cat walk. The others would need to follow fast as he couldn't hold it forever, but it certainly seemed solid right now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:46 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

"Don't mock me! I'm trained to survive anything that a normal human can endure" Dannie said without sugar coating. Well, it was true. I mean... A minimum of a hundred push ups a day would get you somewhere. For Dannie, it wasn't muscles though her endurance was pretty high.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:34 pm
{OOC: Hey guys, been a while since you've seen my dirty mug 'round here. I think I'm pretty much done with RP'ing... I doubt I'll ever post in here again unless something prods me into it, and it'll have to be some pretty hard prodding. Sorry guys.}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:38 pm
Just then, Rock got a sparkle in his eye and stepped up beside Zaias. He raised both arms forward and let the water slide down what Zaias was holding, sending it through the cracks and under before it turned into stiff ice. "Should be solid enough for a bit, so we can all cross without a problem or need to stay in concentration."

((Fun fact about my chari =D His voice sounds pretty much the same as Vincent Valentine's dub voice in Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children, but when he sings, he sounds like Tim Mcllrath, the lead singer of Rise Against, mostly the more recent songs. =J I like revealing things like that. Who knows, maybe someone'll get close enough to him to know those little hidden sides of him. =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:15 pm
(Happy Halloween Kids! I'm off to go eat some left-over candy and see if there's ANYTHING scary on TV, but thought I'd check in here first. Good thing too! We were on the second PAGE emotion_jawdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:39 pm
[ *le pop in* Aww, well, er...hi, Lux? ...bye? D:

I feel tempted to throw in some sort of horrible disfigured experiment. For Halloween fun and whatnot.

Also, Zetao's post made me realize something....the lights are off, except for the emergency flashing ones. Dunno why my brain didn't realize that... ]

Jordan floated over the side of the railing to get a good perspective on the catwalk. She chuckled to herself at Avery's comment. "Yeah, don't think I'll be starting up a ferry service any time soon." Though her eyes flicked over the structure to the dark space below, calculation. Perhaps, if she were able to give everyone just enough flight energy to slow their fall... Metal groaning interrupted her thoughts, and the shrieks were comforting, considering it meant everyone had a way down. "Good work, huh?" Jordan began to float down to the floor, cautiously. "I'll check it out..." Once she was hovering just a foot off the ground, she called back up to everyone. "Yeah, looks good. Come on down...or whatever."

As if he had suddenly snapped out of a trance, Martel straightened, pulling on the edges of his lab coat and challenging the impatient Katsu's electric stare. Strange, how one who spoke as if he were bored with the world could have eyes with such a spark. "Was she brought here of her free will?" Katsu didn't move a muscle, and Bull's stone face gave away nothing. Then again, didn't that give away everything. "Heehee, bright little ratter, isn't he?" Katsu's brows suddenly furrowed, and he looked to Bull. "Is it just me, or did she just change animals? She's never done that before...what did she call him first? A loon?" he looked sideways at the doctor, a smirk on his lips.

Hey. Heeeey. Is this thing on?

Cheren, in the shadows by the door, jumped. His shaggy wisps of hair whipped back and forth as he looked around. H-hello?

Hullo! Who've I got, then? Never been in you before...wait, forget that, that sounds a bit weird... Anyways, hello!

Who...are you? How are you...are you in the lab?

What? No, of course not! Why would you think that?"

But the walls....they block all powers, even telepathy...

Oh. They do?  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:23 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias gave something of a nod of approval to Rock before starting across and down. The relative darkness didn't seem to affect him at all.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"It's okay Dannie, Zaias is the strongest manipulator in all of Iris. Including the teachers. It'll be okay." Avery walked calmly behind Zaias and threw her senses out in front of both of them, all the way down to Jordan. Her night vision was better than average with her powers so she could easily find her way around.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:58 pm
Rock's simple response to the darkness was to extend the rest of the water he had in 6 tendrils to lick the walls and floor, like a blind man uses the white cane and moved forward. Slid forward would be more the word, as he let the water transport him across.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:11 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

"Okay, Avery-senpai" Dannie went over to Avery and held her hand. She may be cold most of the time and she wasn't afraid but she was affectionate to the senior and heck, she was younger than the rest of them so it would be excusable. She followed along cautiously through the path.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:35 pm
Alex was not too far after Zaias. It was true, even though Alex himself had a pretty strong manipulation Iras, he still seemed outmatched by Zaias. Perhaps it was because he was also focused on his darkness one, but it seemed there was more to it. He came to the idea that Zaias was stronger with his powers because he had to be. Something told him his life made it that way.

Christopher was lighting part of the way with his fire magic as the emergency lights only gave of a dim amount of lighting.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:12 pm
As he reached the bottom step Zaias looked left and right but couldn't see anything other than blinking machines and a seemingly maze like work space, where cubby holes with desks seemed more like randomly appearing dead ends than any part of a well laid out organizational system.

He looked back to Avery or one of the other sensories for help. All he needed was a direction.

Though he didn't even have to wait long enough to voice his needs as a familiar cold wind swept down ferociously into the lab and started created havoc.

The ghosts had arrived, and MAN were they peeved.
They swept along a narrow corridor whipping streams of computer paper with them like odd battle banners.

User Image

Avery grasped Dannies fingers tightly as they reached the last few steps, the ghosts had whipped her skirt up so it flared, but it was their general emotional state that affected her so much.

They were so angry. She'd never felt them so powerfully, and it wasn't simply because they were angry, they were trying to stop something..something from happening....again....

Again was definitely the word Avery was picking up loud and clear. Or rather interpreting loud and clear....

She looked behind her to Whit who came and stood at her other side and shooed them out of the way of the others who were coming behind. She still couldn't help but feel confused as to what the ghosts were thinking...she until this moment didn't know they could ..think..as a unit.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games