Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm
*peeks in.... then runs away*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:34 pm
*looks up, thinking she saw someone peeking around the corner* Huh... that's odd. confused *goes back to her painting*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 pm
*starts to walk in with Tes, but gets stopped by the woman at the front desk and told to put out his cigarette*
Gi ussta sweatdrop I had forgotten sweatdrop

*snuffs out his clove on the bottom of his boot and puts it back in his cigarette case before entering*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:46 pm
*takes a quick around at the art put up on the walls*
Oh man, I forgot my monocle! gonk How can you go art viewing without a monocle!?

*gets elbowed in the side by Ryzan*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 pm
*stands up to take a break and walks around the room. Near the door, she sees Tes and Ryzan, so she walks up to them* Hi. ^_^ I'm glad you two came.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:56 pm
*Flitters over and lands by the front desk to get an AS brochure, then starts wandering around the gallery, pausing to look at the various artworks.* 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:05 pm
Ah~ Vendui' miss Kits~
I had seen a notice for this exhibit somewhere and I thought it to be a good opportunity to leave our quarters for a change. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:07 pm
*waves to Faerie* 4laugh

It is good to get out once in a while. 3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:12 pm
*Sees Kits waving and waves back, then continues on with looking at the artwork.* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:17 pm
pft... nothing out here I can't get from home.... except maybe food...
*rubs his chin*
Although I hear there's a growing number of websites that offer online grocery services...

*rolls his eyes at Tes*
It would have been nice if we could have also contributed, jhal I am afraid we have been rather.... distracted sweatdrop

*points to a painting*
Hey look! A mermaid!
Are those cat ears? confused

Maybe it's a catfish...  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:18 pm
*two men walk in carrying a fairly large rectangular object with a cloth over it. After then walk in two more deliverymen carrying a simliar object. They look around a moment to see if they can spot who is in charge*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:21 pm
It's all right. I'm hoping to have more people contributing next month, though. *laughs at Tes* Yes, it's a mermaid with cat ears. xd

*sees four deliverymen walk in* Excuse me... *walks up to them* Can I help you?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:22 pm
-dame walks in and almost runs into one of the guys toting the large item- eek -she politely apologizes and then hurries on into the main room-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:26 pm
Yes ma'am, I have two deliveries here for Aqua Springs from a Mr... *shifts to look at piece of paper* Rock?  

rodenrock

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:28 pm
Runs in proud with his stash and quickly runs out when notice a few of the stash belonged to a few people in the thread. ninja  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games