Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<6th Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<6th year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

"I missed you too," Mary said as Katya returned her hug. And, Katya being the courteous girl she was greeted Quinn warmly without a hug. Mary never could understand Quinn's reluctance for hugs when he grew up with a family of huggers and a church family that hugged just as much if not more. Maybe he was hugged out?

"I remember him in the Prefects carriage," Mary answered Katya, "Maybe he was slowed down or something? I'm sure we'll see him soon." Mary liked Cian as a person and had to admit one of her closest friends did very good in finding a boyfriend that was the whole package. Well mostly, Cian didn't have the "tall" thing going for him, not that that trait was super important in the end.

Mary and Quinn listened as Katya talked about her summer and Quinn noticed her pause when she said Father's family instead of Papa. So there was trouble in the Russian family again. Quinn could sense that Katya did not want questioned on it and he felt it was rude to do so anyways. Mary noticed the pause but did not dwell on it. Katya had her secrets when it came to her family and that was okay. It was not like Mary talked about how useless her mother was at being a mother because she couldn't handle the reality she had two children. Instead, her mother was too busy gallivanting in Boston living like she was without any family (except maybe once a year).

Soon, Cian did make his appearance and Mary smiled largely at his appearance, finding it amusing that it was as if she summoned him. Quinn nodded politely in the Slytherin's direction. "Of course we don't mind," Mary said before joking, "even if you borrow one of my best friends all the time. Seriously, though, the more the merrier!"

Time: Fall of 2045-2046 School Year

{OoC: More the merrier!}
Graydon Ironshield

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⁂ Margaux Héloïse Lévesque ⁂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxx
Time: Autumn of 2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Bonjour," Margaux greeted in return with a smile as Canaan introduced his pup to her. He was the noble Connla apparently and had an impressive pedigree to add. Margaux smiled when Canaan stated how big the pup would grow over the school year and seeing the puppy reach out to her, Margaux felt a small wave of warmth in her chest. Connla was adorable and after a quick inspection of his paw (dirt free), she reached out and began to scratch the pup's head. "He's adorable, and I'm sure he'll grow into an impressive individual." She decided to not add that she wasn't sure if she would like a dog putting his paws on her shoulder. She liked animals, but more from a distance generally.

When asked about her summer, Margaux smiled and said, "I went to the Fantastic Beasts Festival with my parents but they stayed with me the whole time so I didn't get a lot of chance to explore on my own. It was still fun, even if the vendors that sold jewelry couldn't compare to the work of mon père. What about you? How was your summer?"
                                                User Image
                                                ----------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ratty? My, how original, never heard that before
                                                Well, then, if you're so sure of what you want
                                                It'd better be

Slytherin!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:50 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian returned the hug and kiss from Katya who was excited to see him. "Aww, thanks guys! Sorry bought being late, Gotta do some recruitment for qudditch early. We graduated a few players last year and reserve was like one if i recall. So looking for new blood." Cian replied. Mary was a vice captain but if he recalled Hufflepuff had a larger reserve pool than Slytherin. "Did you guys have a fun summer? I was busy for most of it but did get to go the the Festival." Cian deffinitly wanted to catch up "Oh I got you something Kitten!" Cian dug around in his robe pocket, well the one without Batman sleeping and pulled out a little charmed metal ferret. He had stealthily bought two at the festival one was snuggled in his trunk. "I was going to owl mail it but it didn't seem to like boxes. But hey something for the dorm if you get lonely" He said passing the ferret toy to Katya's hands

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

null

null

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:30 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

The pup was excited and he stretched out as much as he could as he got a nice scritch, and then tried to lick Margaux's hand. Canaan chuckled, and replied, "Well, he's got some impressive paws he needs to grow into. By the way, he likes you." The young man found he needed to curb the pup's enthusiasm, as he could tell Connla would happily give Margaux a nice tongue-bath if he could. "You know, if you'd like, I could introduce you to my folks when we get back to London. They'd be happy to help you adopt a Wolfhound pup."

As the subject shifted to their respective summers, he said, "My Cousin Lynn and I went to the Festival too. We all went to the big Celtic Music Festival in Tramore, and that was a lot of fun. I got to jam with my Cousin Fi and her boyfriend and their band, which was pretty cool. Oh, and she took me shopping for my own broomstick. Also had time to get out in my garden and get some work done."

OOC:
mc2

User Image  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:15 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

"I wish there was some way I could visit you guys over the summer, but the United States is so far away,," Katya lamented.

Katya listened to Cian speak of marshalling recruits for his Quidditch team, which reminded her of her seriously divided loyalties, especially when Slytherin would face Hufflepuff; after all, how could she root for or against either of the teams led by her boyfriend and by one of her dearest friends? "I've heard about the Festival, sounds like it was a lot of fun. We visited my cousins in Russia, and that was a lot of fun, and I visited my new brother and sister, Freddie and Katy, at my … uh, Father's house."

Her eyes lit up and she clutched the toy ferret Cian gave her close to her chest when he gave it to her, after kissing him once more and hugging him. "Thank you, Cian. I got something for you too while we were in St. Petersburg. I was going to give it to you at the feast, but..." She started rummaging in her school bag, taking care not to disturb Snezhok, whom was snoozing in a nest made from the extra sweater she'd stuck therein. She produced a gift bag with a Cyrillic logo stenciled upon it, and passed it off to Cian. Contained therein was a very nice man's sweater in a bright shade of green, as well as a boxed set of mechanical pencils, which she thought he'd appreciate for Art class. "I'm pretty sure it'll fit, and I know it'll keep you warm."

OOC:
mc2

Kungfudemoness

Taken by Cian Quinlan

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 6:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<6th Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<6th year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary nodded understanding the need for the quidditch team. It was funny quidditch was a national sport that most claimed to love, but few seemed willing to try out. With Katya's lament, Mary smiled and said, "We're in the United Kingdom usually for a couple weeks. One or two with Dad and then one before school starts with my Aunt Sophie in Hogsmeade. Maybe we should try coordinating our schedules next summer?"

Cian mentioned the festival and Quinn said, "We heard about the festival but we were still in the States with Grandma at that time."

Mary nodded, "We should have scheduled going though. It sounded like a lot of fun. As for our summer though it was great. Right, Quincy?"

Quinn sighed and said, "Sure..." He'd have rather spent the two weeks with their father being tortured. Though the stay with their father was torture for him in its own sense. He spent as much time locked in his room as he could.

After some conversation, Cian and Katya shared a moment of gift exchange which Mary and Quinn respected by having their own small conversation which was regarding their summer. "What is up with the tone about our summer? It was good!" Mary said quietly. Quinn's hair flashed a bit orange and red for a moment and then changed to a light blue before settling to its ordinary brown, "I... you know how Dad and I get along," Quinn answered. "He's not bad. He has been trying really hard. Better than mom," Mary answered. "Sure, but better than mom doesn't take much," Quinn said. "Don't worry about it, 'kay?"

Mary sighed and looked back to Cian and Katya and said, "Should we go get a carriage?"

Time: Fall of 2045-2046 School Year

Graydon Ironshield

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 6:14 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxx

Margaux chuckled, "Impressive paws he does have." When the pup moved to lick her she jumped back for a moment with a squeak. She blushed a little embarrassed at the sign of weakness and she turned to Canaan and listened as he offered to introduce her to his parents and help her adopt a pup of her own. "I... I don't think I'm suited for pets." Margaux said, "Besides my mother would die of horror if I did." Margaux suspected that her father was an animal lover, but her mother was much more like Margaux but to an extreme Margaux wasn't. Even a speck of dust has almost caused her mother to faint in horror. Margaux almost felt bad for the house elves and their mission to keep the place spotless.

Marguax nodded when Canaan told her about his experience at the Festival. "Do you plan to try out for your team? I could root for you as long as you aren't going against Slytherin." She wrinkled her nose a little at the mention of the garden. It was well known her aversion to gardening as she was banned essentially from Herbology (mostly by her own choice); however, she could be supportive of others' hobbies from the distance, "Did you grow anything neat this summer?"
                                                User Image

It'd better be

Slytherin!
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:55 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Canaan was a little surprised when Margaux jumped back to avoid being licked, and listened as she explained why she wasn't of a mind to adopt a pup of her own. The last thing he wanted would be for Margaux or her family to be in the unenviable position of having more dog than they could reasonably handle. His folks were affiliated with a couple Muggle associations which rescued Wolfhounds from such situations, and he didn't want to cause one himself. "I can understand that," he answered reasonably, wanting to put her at ease. "If you change your mind, the offer stands. "

As the subject turned to Quidditch, he smiled, and he said, "Oh, yes. I've been a student of the game for as long as I can remember, and this year I think I've got a real shot of getting to play in a real game. Are you trying out? I'm guessing Slytherin graduated a number of players last term too." He really liked the idea of Margaux rooting for him at the games, it would be nice having a friend in the stands encouraging him. Of course, if she were on the Slytherin team, he would do the same for Margaux.

When she asked him about what he was doing in his garden, it was his turn to be a little embarrassed. "Unfortunately, Mother Grey won't let me work with more dangerous plants or the magical ones, but I was able to grow some very nice roses over the summer. It's nice having something to show for all the work I put in. So what about your hobbies?"

OOC:
mc2

User Image  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:42 am
xxx

"I wish I could but my mother and..." She trailed off about to say herself. It wasn't that she didn't want a dog, her aversion to dirt was a huge barrier. Her mother's aversion to dirt or disarray was to a legendary level. She knew there was counseling for things like that, barriers that kept one from living ordinary lives but Margaux was sure that counseling was for the weak. And why get dirty when you didn't have to.

Thankfully the conversation was changed to the ever popular quidditch. Margaux honestly liked quidditch-as a spectator. It seemed too grimy, dirty, and undignified to actually play. She did like flying class though even if it was outside and the threat of dirt was real. "Yes, I believe Slytherin did. I think all the teams did. I just hope Hufflepuff doesn't botch games all year and can't catch the snitch and then jinxed the other team to have the same problem. As for trying out... no not my thing. I'm a better spectator than player. Besides my family would be furious if I did. It's not a dignified hobby for a girl."

"Roses are pretty, though," Margaux said excited, trying to encourage Canaan. "I've been trying to incorporate flowers into my designs." She smiled, blushing a little at the embarrassment and also a bit proud to talk about her designs. Canaan asked her hobbies and she said, "I'm sure it is a bit sterotypical for a girl but I really like make up, Mom and Dad are finally letting me experiment some outside the house, and I really enjoy designing... clothes but more specifically accessories being jewelry. I also play a few instruments. I'm no musical prodigy but designing is more my interest anyways."
                                                User Image

It'd better be

Slytherin!
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:22 am

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express had arrived.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Nimbus Eemeli Siddall + Moira Louise Payne

Pureblood | Parselmouth | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
Halfblood | Seer | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old

» September 2046 » Hogsmeade Station » With: Other Students
» Nim's Status: "This might not be terrible." » Moira's Status: "Where's Wren?"

═════════════════════════════════════════════

The excitement of Hogwarts hadn’t really set in for Nimbus just yet. The day had gone on about as well as he would have expected, Aria insisting he not leave and clinging to her big brother until their father instructed her to stop such childish behavior, and then curt words for Nim. Listen to your professors. Don’t cause trouble. Sort into Ravenclaw and make friends with the right sort. Most importantly, do not go off announcing that you talk to serpents. We have to maintain our family's reputation--yadda, yadda, yadda. Same s**t, different day. If anything, he was happy to go to school just to get away from the old man and his suffocating lectures, even if it did mean occasionally having to deal with stupid Wren. Yet again, more of the same s**t.

It was only when Nimbus had stepped foot onto the platform in the cool evening air that his new life over the next year truly set in. The castle off in the distance was beautiful, and suddenly he was looking just a little forward to exploring its depths. On the other hand, such a large building would certainly have a lot of people, and Nim… Really wasn’t looking forward to dealing with that. It seemed like the sort of place that would be difficult to fly solo. That in itself was a problem.

Keeping with the group of students, Nim was ripped from his thoughts when he had heard a strangely familiar voice. “Oh! There you are, Nimbus.”

Nimbus turned, surprised to see one of his former classmates approaching him. “Moira? You’ve got to be kidding me. You’re a witch?”

“But of course,” Moira clasped her fingers together, “Did you think I was lying when I said I was magic? Really, Nim, why ever would I lie about such a serious matter?”

Nimbus rubbed the back of his neck, an embarrassed blush dusting his cheeks.“I thought it was some kind of joke…?” He frowned as the girl tsk’d at him. “Sorry.”

Moira sighed, feigning disappointment in the boy. “If you had just believed me, we might have found each other sooner. It would have been nice to have sat together. I wanted you to meet my friend—we met one foretold afternoon over the Summer and it’s been a whirlwind friendship ever since.” The girl paused, as if she had just noticed something was missing. Taking a quick look around, she realized what had gone wrong. “Oh, no. I must have wondered off again…” She certainly hoped Wren would spot her in the crowd.

Nim crossed his arms, a hand hiding his mouth as he snickered. It was typical she would manage to wonder off so quickly. If there weren’t so many students about, he was positive Moira would find herself lost in the woods in no time. “Maybe that friend of yours should get you a compass, as often as you get lost. Oh, or maybe some kind of tracker!”

“Hm… You might just be on to something there…”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:14 pm
User Image
                                              ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Jordan Scheer
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Chaser
                                              ╚══════════════════════════╝

Jordan had invited Hailey to ride the train with him and his friends since she was nervous about not knowing anybody. He remembered how he had felt when he was a first year, and how grateful he had been that Cassidy accompanied him. Now, he felt like he owed that to his sister. After arriving at Hogsmeade Station, however, he had left his sister on the platform where there rest of the first years were assembling, told her to “Relax and listen, and everything’ll be okay,” then left to catch a carriage with his mates. It wasn’t like she didn’t know this was coming – Jordan had very well explained to her that only the first year take the boats up to the castle. Part of him hoped she’d make Hufflepuff, but part of him doubted she would. In fact, he always thought she had a little bit of Slytherin blood in her.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                              When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:29 pm

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass was hardly phases when they were not joined he had a blast with Yukon. By supper time he was hungry. He only like candy as a treat. It ruin the fun if he had too much! As the approcked the station got into their school uniforms. The robes were so cool! He could lose the time but he did feel fancy with it on. He hopped out of the train so excited to be here! He saw some older students had colors on their robes. "Where should we go?" Jass asked Yukon. He had no clue where to go! Mabye his new friend did.

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Students
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Preparing for the Boats
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why can't I just cut through the trees?

Aspen had spent the day at home, rather than riding the train from London. Why? She didn't see the point. Why would she leave, go elsewhere, just to come back several hours later? Instead, she finished packing things (though she was lucky because anything forgotten could be brought pretty quickly from home). Once it got close to time for the train to arrive Aspen braided her long hair, then tied it up into a bun. Looking into the mirror by her bed, she added a few flowers into the 'do. After she got it where she wanted it, the girl grabbed her trunk and followed her dad and twin over to the platform.

Once there, Aspen looked at the train as it pulled in. She watched as people started crowding off. Of course, having a professor for a dad (and an auntie), the brunette knew the evening's plans. She was most unhappy about the boat ride, given her sensitive stomach. Maybe she could sneak around through the forest or ride the carriages with the older kids. Either was a far better option than the boats.

TrickBlues

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image Yukon Knolle User Image
Unsorted First Year

▬▬"Potatoes have Skin. I have Skin."▬▬

Yukon watched as Jass tried to befriend anyone on the train, it was great. Yukon liked this kid, and as they were joined by other students, Yukon laughed and had a great time. If only the train wasn't moving, and all was on solid ground, that would be ideal.At least the train did not fly. When they jumped off Yukon sighed with relief, solid ground. That ended all too soon, when Jass asked where they should go, "Ugh, Ma said they would take first years to the castle by boats, so wherever that is. Why can't we go via solid ground, would it really be so hard to walk there. Walking would be better than taking a boat." It wasn't that Yukon got motion sickness, but his roots on the ground were always better. "I hope they have mashed potatoes at the feast. I would love some of my family's potatoes right now."

▬▬"Therefore, I must be a potato."▬▬

Where & Who: Jass at the station
Thinking about: Why can't we just be at Hogwarts Alread
Wearing: School robes

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games