Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...I knew it was not the right time for feeding so we just talked......

yeah...it wasn't as good and I can't say I can do it all the time but I did it....

I see. .-.

It's better than running out and killing somebody over being picky about a meal, right? >.<

So, how are things?

(Sorry, was distracted fighting with Microsoft Support over some credit card things... sweatdrop )

yeah....he made me feel better.....

yeah.....

it has been mostly quiet......my partner is starting to act more like himself...I have a feeling Mike may have had something to do with his actions....Mike still won't show himself to me........

Is it better when he's watching you, or better when he's hiding? gonk

I don't know...when hen is watching he keeps popping up anytime and anywhere.....hiding means I can't find him...till he wants me to he says....

I think he's not quite as omnipotent ad he'd like you to believe. o:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...I knew it was not the right time for feeding so we just talked......

yeah...it wasn't as good and I can't say I can do it all the time but I did it....

I see. .-.

It's better than running out and killing somebody over being picky about a meal, right? >.<

So, how are things?

(Sorry, was distracted fighting with Microsoft Support over some credit card things... sweatdrop )

yeah.....

it has been mostly quiet......my partner is starting to act more like himself...I have a feeling Mike may have had something to do with his actions....Mike still won't show himself to me........

I don't know...when hen is watching he keeps popping up anytime and anywhere.....hiding means I can't find him...till he wants me to he says....

**looks at you** you may be right about that....but right now he is the one pulling all the strings........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah.....

**looks at you** you may be right about that....but right now he is the one pulling all the strings........

Or struggling to keep up that appearance. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah.....

you know I never looked at that way....I just wish he would hurry up and make up his mind and do something.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

you know I never looked at that way....I just wish he would hurry up and make up his mind and do something.......

If he can't make up his mind, maybe it's because he's not in a position to be making aggressive moves? o:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:22 pm
This chat thread?  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

If he can't make up his mind, maybe it's because he's not in a position to be making aggressive moves? o:

you have point there....................

(I am having to pm a mod about something be back)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Is everything okay? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Is everything okay? D:

sorry took so long...had to fix my coffee( decaf) i don't know..had a friend say he had been 3 day banned then he changed it to permanent..when i suggested instead of quitting gaia he should file an appeal..he said he had but it failed and then he wanted me to file for him if i wanted to..well Kasai checked and someone logged into his account tonight after it was banned...so I was not comfortable with the situation..talking to Kasai and another good friend they suggest I pm a mod...so i did...i hope tohear something tomorrow.....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Is everything okay? D:

sorry took so long...had to fix my coffee( decaf) i don't know..had a friend say he had been 3 day banned then he changed it to permanent..when i suggested instead of quitting gaia he should file an appeal..he said he had but it failed and then he wanted me to file for him if i wanted to..well Kasai checked and someone logged into his account tonight after it was banned...so I was not comfortable with the situation..talking to Kasai and another good friend they suggest I pm a mod...so i did...i hope tohear something tomorrow.....

Indeed. Account holders should always file tickets on their own. Even if they have to create a new account to do it, according to Gaia.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Is everything okay? D:

Indeed. Account holders should always file tickets on their own. Even if they have to create a new account to do it, according to Gaia.

i was just told what i already knew....the mod also said that it is the weekend so he will have to be patient...so i will have to tell him that....i still not sure if i should trust this person....cause i have not known him long.....i guess i will wait and see...i can always put him on my ignore list....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Is everything okay? D:

i was just told what i already knew....the mod also said that it is the weekend so he will have to be patient...so i will have to tell him that....i still not sure if i should trust this person....cause i have not known him long.....i guess i will wait and see...i can always put him on my ignore list....

Eh, some people don't know any better. But do whatever you're most comfortable with. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Is everything okay? D:

Eh, some people don't know any better. But do whatever you're most comfortable with. 3nodding

yeppers...I can tell him I now know it for a fact that he has to do it himself if he tries to get me to do it again..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers...I can tell him I now know it for a fact that he has to do it himself if he tries to get me to do it again..

Right. And even were that not that case, never do anything you don't feel safe and comfortable doing with your account. @.@ You never know what some people are up to. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Right. And even were that not that case, never do anything you don't feel safe and comfortable doing with your account. @.@ You never know what some people are up to. >.<

right....I have had people tell me what their item worth is but I don't give out that info...I have had people want my real name or a pic but that is something I will never do..if they stop talking to me than it is their lose not mine and it has happened....you never know why they want this info.......  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games