Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:27 am

"Pregnant?" She looks at Psy incredulously, "Haven't you been taking precautions so that wouldn't happen until you were ready?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:29 am

*Panics.* Look…it could be nothing okay. I don't want anyone jumping to any conclusions or getting excited and doing something stupid. I just need to find out for sure and then deal with it from there. So none of you had better breathe a word of this!

I cannot be. I'm in no position here to have a child, so I'm hoping that I'm just overly stressed out and that's ALL.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 am

I promise I will not tell a soul, jabbress. There really is no need to become so stressed over the matter, though, as I am rather confident such things can be figured out rather easily in this world... *scratches his chin* ... though I suppose that would depend on how far along you are as well.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 am

I still don't understand why she would even come to that conclusion though .... Leko is very strange... User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:39 am

She turns and looks at Ryzan, "Did you notice how she evaded my question as to whether or not she was taking precautions?"

"Psy.....are you using ANY sort of birth control? That would help you decide as to whether or not there's a chance of you being pregnant."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:43 am

I don't know, but I need to find out. I've done my best to take every precaution and so this is probably nothing. But it's serious enough to have to investigate. It's probably nothing.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:44 am

She sighs, "Well, Psy.....have you missed anything lately to make you think you might be?" She gives Psy a pointed look, really not wanting to discuss women's monthly cycles in front of Ryzan.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:44 am

why do you keep saying that! gonk
It's very confusing to be so concerned than to say it's nothing in the next breath.

*feels dizzy*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:48 am

*facepalms.* stressed I've been a little irregular but I think it is due to the stress I've been experiencing around here. I can't be very far along at all if it is true, but I highly doubt that it is. I just need to find out.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 am

Xas xas sweatdrop It really is quite confusing. It is either something or it is nothing. If you believe sincerely that it is nothing to worry about, then do not worry about it.

Gi ussta! eek I believe I am beginning to sound like Quortek sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:52 am

With this in mind. I do not want to let anyone know because I am unsure myself. So let's just all keep our yaps shut and I will find out as soon as I can. I don't want to worry anyone unnecessarily. User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 am

It could really be nothing so why would be go around gossiping mistress?

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 am

You have my word, jabbress~
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:00 am

Sighing, "Psy, you need to have a test done NOW, since you won't fess up to what you're using.....'taking every precaution' isn't telling us jack s**t. Are you on the pill? Using an IUD? Making Dougherty use condoms? What? Because if you're not using one of those....you could very well be pregnant."

She sips her coffee, "Please, dear Lord, don't tell me you're using the rhythm method....that's the most unreliable form of birth control there is!"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:03 am

*furrows his brow in confusion, not knowing what most of the things katana said are but deciding not to ask since it does not seem to concern him in any manner* sweatdrop
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games