Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:48 pm

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Whatever you think is best, jallil. There are not many places I have been in this area. If it is not too mzilt trouble, you will have to show me the way sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:55 pm

okay follow me to the cabana bar then - let me grab my parasol though - I don't care for the sunUser Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:42 pm

*returns to the bar after having followed Lady Leko, bidding her farewell as she goes to her room. He sighs, then goes to pour himself another glass of elven wine, thinking to himself that some food really would have been nice sweatdrop *
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 pm

-the phone for the bar rings-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:21 pm

*sets his glass down and looks around to see if anyone else is coming to answer the phone. He then gets up and goes toward the ringing until he finds it and picks up the receiver. It takes him a moment to put it to his ear because he doesn't want to make the same mistake he has in his quarters of holding it upside down again and embarrassing himself sweatdrop *

um... Vendui'... I mean... greetings. This is R'zn at the Most Wanted bar speaking.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Ryzan! Oh, it's good to hear a familar voice. It's dame...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Ah~ It is nice to hear from you as well, fair dame. I was told earlier you were taken to the hospital. I am glad that you are at least well enough to speak. *giggles*

My apologies if dear Quortek has caused you any more grief than you were already in sweatdrop He did not touch you inappropriately, did he? mad
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Tes? eek Never, Ryzan! Now...Draa on the other hand... -giggles with Ryzan- Is... -her voice saddens- Is Tes alright? sad

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:37 pm

... sweatdrop I... um... I have not heard from him. Jabbress said last she heard from Officer Dougherty is that dear Quortek had evaded capture. Are Bonnie and Decorera alright? I heard they were involved as well.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:05 pm

I...I'm not sure, Ryzan. I haven't really been awake...I'm not even sure what day it is. I'm glad to hear Tes got away. I'm sorry to have involved him, Ryzan. I am sure you are very worried and I'm sorry... -dame tears up a bit but hides it. She pauses a moment and then askes hesitantly- Is...ha...have...have you seen Flame around lately, Ryzan? H...has anyone heard from him? -dame bites her lip-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:16 pm

He involved himself, fair dame. rolleyes It is of no fault to you. *frowns a bit when she asks about Flame* F'sarn taudl, dame. I cannot say I have heard or seen him and I may very well be the wrong person to ask sweatdrop The mzilst I remember interacting with him was when I was having my palm and retina scanned in for the security system.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:32 pm

O...oh. Okay. -dame sighs- Thank you, Ryzan. Are any of the MW ladies around?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Coming back from shopping, she enters her quarters through the back entrance, and takes her bags to the bedroom. Deciding to change for the evening, since she found a top she just couldn't live without, she puts on her new top and changes quickly.

Heading up to the bar, she sees only Ryzan on the phone. She heads behind the bar and begins making her usual cocktail. She gives Ryzan a smile.

"Hey Ryzan, who you talking to?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Not at the moment I am afraid. It is just me here right now. Do you wish for me to check downstairs....

*glances over when he hears katana*
Ah~ Actually, katana has just arrived. Do you wish to speak with her?

*covers the mouth piece and smiles at katana*
It is dame. She is calling from the hospital.

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Her eyes widen slightly at hearing that dame is in the hospital.

"Of course I'll speak to her, if she wants to talk to me." She takes her drink and goes to stand near Ryzan.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games