Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm
Liet flushed again when America complemented his coffee. "Well, I just have a good memory of how people like it, that's all." He said. "Sit down and rest, I'll go make some right now." He looked to Bela as he got the coffee and filers out. Sighing softly, he admitted, "As Russia-san says, I don't follow his rules well enough." Mainly, no books in his own language, not speaking his own language, and not following certain Russian traditions. Lithuania could be a bit stubborn about those things. He was still his own country after all, and even thought it upset Russia, he couldn't change.

((Long post is long))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm
"Yes! How did you know? It'll be a traditional holiday dish, that also has fish. So yummy~"  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:54 pm
( @ US - No I wasn't but I am gonna go look at him now. )

"Thank you Su-san..." he smiled and flushed just a bit, moving his hands down the Sweeden's own, taking his hand between both of his, giving it a squeeze.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:54 pm
"Fish, is it?" He preferred sasuage, but he couldn't very well tell Italy that right now. Not when he was so excited about cooking. And even Germany had to admit, the brunette was an excellent cook. He found himself giving a small sigh at himself as he smiled a bit more. "I'm looking forward to it then." He admitted.  

Germany-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:56 pm
"........Mr. Lithuania, it is a tad futile to try and rebel...." She looked at her clothes. "...I am going to go change..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:56 pm
Italy blushed, "Y-you are?" He then smiled and wrapped his arms around Germany. "That's great! I will do my best!"  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:01 pm
He patted Italy on the head, and ran his fingers through his hair.

Unfortunately, he got a certin curl caught on his finger. "Ah, oops.." He tried to tug it free.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:03 pm
"I know Belarus... I know." Lithuania's mood dropped considerably as he ground the coffee beans so they would be fresh, putting them in the filter. He added the water and turned the machine on, waiting for it to finish as he leaned against the counter quietly.  

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:04 pm
((*Is alive* I have been leaving on and off all day...sorry! looks like more people are online now =3 BTW Bela I forgot to answer your question earlier. I play clarinet!))
Liechtenstein walked in again with a box full of Christmas themed candles. "Sorry I left again, I went to get more decorations".  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:05 pm
=w= Apparently my friend is gathering evidence to send me to an asylum with.  

xxKarachan

US-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:08 pm
America didn't sit down but rather followed Lithuania to the kitchen, "Hey let me help ya!" he insisted as he took a few mugs out of the cupboard, "I'm sure you've had a long day yourself. Letting you do all the work wouldn't be very heroic now would it?"

((arg internet is being slooooow))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:09 pm
((festive niichan is festive o3o ))  

France-niichan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:11 pm
((I'LL SEND A FINGERNAIL CLIPPER IN A CAKE FOR YOU, KARA!!))

"...I am back..." She walked in quietly, but stopped when she saw Lithuania's sullen face as he waited for the new coffee to be done. Walking over to him- "....There is something wrong...?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:12 pm
Lithuania tried to hide his mood, cheeks flushing a little when America came in. "O-oh..." Green eyes blinked. "Thank you, America-san. It's been a while since I've had some help with anything." He admitted. He reached up into the cupboards, getting the cream and sugar. Glancing to Bela, he looked down again. "Ah, it's nothing..." He couldn't very well explain to her how hard it was to want to be independent again after all.  

Lithuania-tan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:13 pm
scream Who did it this time!? Where are my clothes!? Mein Gott! -starts cursing loudly in German-

(you look awsome France XDD )  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games