Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:02 pm
"Well i was just in a little fight with nova and nero"She told him"dont worry I'm heading to the park okay"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:18 pm
"Yeah that be really nice to eat" Kikyo said as she looked at the menu.

"Are so, now calm down and think of something to get them away from each other" Jake said

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:25 pm
"Jake, that makes absolutly no sense. If I am a Baka, How could I possibly think of a decent plain to separate them?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:26 pm
"Because you act like a baka whenever you want, now think of something" Jake hissed as he looked at his pray.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:35 pm
Kialyn rolled her eyes "Yeah yeah yeah, it deosnt mean I am a baka"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:23 pm
"Sometimes you are" Jake said  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:40 pm
Shenix tossed Avon to the ground. "What I want is for All of you To DIEEEEE!!!!", he screamed as he made thwelve dagers and hurled them at Avon.

Xale being the man he is jumped infront of the dagers without a second thought, thus getting hit by all of them, he then fell to his knees with all of the dagers sticking in him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:17 pm
"Xale!" Avon cried

Nova sat up straight, her eyes blank. She was now seeing what Avon was. "Oh my god..." she chocked out finally. She stood up "Nero, My boyfriend's in terribly trouble." she said, fire engulfing her body. Then she was gone, appearing where Avon was.

Tears streamed down Avon's face as she looked up at Nova "help him..." she said, her voice trembling

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:45 pm
Kialyn rolled her eyes "If I am so dumb than u can think of a plan urself" she hissed  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:03 pm
"I recall you want Orion even more than I want Kikyo, am I correct?" Jake said smartly smirking alittle.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:08 pm
Nero turned around to face Nova when she suddenly disappeared. He started to freak about where she went and wanting to help her out. "Damn it! I wish I knew magic!", Nero cried out to the room, then hit his head with his fist when he remembered, "Wait, I can't call it that... err... 'whiz power'?" He sat down on the floor, thinking really hard what Nova would call it.

Once Orion organised what he wanted, he got up from the table. "Sorry Kiki, gotta go to the toilet" He gave Kikyo a small peck on her forehead, and went off to the men's restroom.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:15 pm
"Away!" Kialyn said getting up. "C'mon stupid now's ur chance"

Nova knelt down next to Avon taking her by the shoulders. "I'm going to get help, plz, Get Xale out of here" Nova said, smiling reassuringly disappearing again. She was back in her living room "Nero, I need ur help."

Avon looked at Xale on the ground. She placed her hand on his shoulder, by making contact, she managed to get them a few hundred feet away. The were now in a ally way. She pulled Xale onto her lap and started gently pulling out the daggers  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:19 pm
"Shut up" Jake said as he got up and walked to Kikyo's table. "Hello there" hr said as he took a seat infront of her.

"And who are you?" Kikyo asked the newcomer.

"My name is Jake, is a pleasure to meet such a beautiful and sexy girl" he said.

"Not interested, I already have a boyfriend" she said  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:24 pm
Kialyn stuck her tongue out at Jake when he left. "Jackass" she muttered and got up. She walked over to the restrooms, waiting outside of the men's  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:28 pm
Irritated about being interrupted during his thinking time, Nero turned around again to see Nova behind. "What the...? I thought you were gone!", he cried out, wanting to know how Nova did it.

After washing up from (you-know-what), Orion walked out of the men's restrooms, ignoring a young girl beside the door and walking back to the table where Kikyo was.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games