Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:42 pm
User Image
"Things are moving too quickly. If there is one thing I know, ther is no such thing as coincidance." She looked at Hana and smiled, "So what now?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:45 pm
User Image
"it seems we are all running out of time that we desperatly need."  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:59 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante watched, mixed feelings of fear and confusion held him tightly within the emotional grasp. So everyone really did have two faces, except, some people did not know of its existance. He really wasn't sure how to react at this and the sound of the laughter caused him to freeze to the core, goosepimples rising upon his skin as his heart quickened along with his breathing. He would never be able to gaze upon her in the same way, but that had been his own fault. He never had the chance to know the real Misha til now.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:06 pm
Neuro kept putting strange liquids on the black staff, it hissed when it touched any surface other then his hand,"This should help me greatly."He chuckled.

Soli leaned on Leon and put his head on her lap, she stroked his hair and hummed,she felt happy and calm.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:13 pm

A gentle coo came from the were as his companion's hand moved about the smooth, silky strands of dark hair. His eyes closed, listening as she hummed so sweetly. To feel her warmth made his heart miss a beat every now and then. He ignored Neuro's presence and wrinkled his nose a bit as it picked up on the scents of the strange liquids.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Neuro kept adding things to the staff and it started going mist black, fading in and out,"I need one more thing."He looked towards the couch and saw that the Soli and Leon were there but Luc was gone,"That boy is a pain to keep a eye on."

Soli kept running her fingers through his black hair, admiring the silk feeling and the color his dark hair,she kept humming,she looked back at Neuro rising a eyebrow at him,"So what's next?"she was curious.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Leon opened an eye and looked at Neuro, curious to what he was up to exactly. His tail gently thudded upon the couch, an ear twitching every once in awhile. "Luc is in the other room, so don't worry about keeping an eye on him." He was sure the boy could take care of himself anyways.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:33 pm
Neuro lifted the staff and admired his work he looked at Leon,"Yes I know but not what I meant."He took a sharp looking knife out and headed towards them,"Hold out your wrists."

Soli looked at the knife and then at Neuro,"Do it gently please,"She held her wrist out for Neuro, she looked at him, though she never lifted her other hand that was stroking Leon's hair.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Leon didn't like the idea of Neuro having a knife and instantly drew into the couch, away from Neuro and his knife as he bared his teeth, his canines were extended to their full length as gold crept into the green irises.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Luc heard some noise as he went into the office. "Yes?" He asked. As soon as he saw the knife he backed up into a wall and slide down it shivering. "Umm.." His eyes were wide open at this sight.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:48 pm
Soli looked at both of them,"Nothing bad is going to happen you know,"She grabbed the knife and made a small cut on her thumb,"There that's all you get."She let the small drop of blood land on the staff.

Neuro looked at them both and grew angry,"I see I get a reaction from both of you at last."He took the knife and placed it in his back pocket,"Leon I need your blood as well."The staff glowed blue as the blood from Soli sank in.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:49 pm
He calmed down as he heard soli's words. "You sure?" He asked as he held his arm out. He drew his sleeve up as you could see quite a few cut wounds.  

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Leon was tempted to snap his jaws at Neuro but nothing more than a growl escaped him before he sat up and drew his long nails across his arm in one swift movement, leaving four claw marks on his own arm. "You're lucky I cooperate with you at all." He said as the blood seeped from his wounds, dripping off his arm.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:58 pm
Neuro looked at him,"I know."He let the blood drip on the staff and it glowed white,"Interesting color even for you."He stared at him and then moved towards Luc, he made a small cut that resembled a papercut and dripped his blood on there as well, the staff glowed purple,"It's finished then."

Soli looked at back at Leon and went beside him and looked at the claw marks, she gently touched his arm,"Thank you for doing this,"She kissed him on the cheek.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:01 pm
Lucs' wound healed swiftly as it was just small. Though it left no scar like the rest he gave a light sigh. "What was that for anyway?" He asked.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games