Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:47 pm
Rock didn't feel anything specific except the cold wind. His tendrils lifted themselves from the walls and floor and recoiled themselves close to to him and edged into spikes, ready for counter-attack. He never faced ghosts before, but wasn't much surprised or scared. "What do we do? Attack, don't attack? Go where?" he asked, looking at his peers, not sure who to ask. All I was told is to pick that girl up, drive her here. I don't know these people, what they can do except what I've seen up till now, nor do I know what this place is and how they are connected to this place. All I know is that there is danger here and I can't just stand around and do nothing... he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

"What do we do?" Dannie said, looking around, still holding Avery's hand. It was definitely unclear which was the right path but Dannie felt the cold chill of the ghosts passing and wondered what it was.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:40 pm
((Wait, can I see the ghosts? XP))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:51 pm
[ Everyone may be able to feel like they can see the ghosts, but they aren't fully visible... they might be later, though ]

Martel lifted Ali up in his arms, peering over her small form at Karley, who was collapsed on the floor in a rather...flattering position. "Yes, well, her arm should not be bent that way, so I'd appreciate it if you'd fix that." Martel turned to set Ali up in his desk chair while Bull, after a pause, lifted Karley over to a sort of sitting position by the wall. Martel was a bit 'no-nonsense' right now and, hey, he wasn't going to interfere if the guy was finally doing his job.

The long silence made Cheren wonder whether the mystery voice had been shut out once it realized it shouldn't be here... Whoops, sorry, what were we talking about? It's really loud, here...windy. Really windy. ...nevermind. There it was.

Yes! So, tell me, Cheren, think you could help a guy out?

My name, I never-

Ooh. Sorry about that. Slipped through, sort of. You know, there's better way to protect your mind.

...yeah.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:44 am
(hi everyone *feels embaraesed from poofing for so long*)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:22 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Follow them," Zaias said referring to the ghosts, whose paper streams and general gusts of wind he trailed without hesitation.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"We can trust the ghosts," Avery said, waiting for Rock to draw even with Dannie and herself. They've always been at school, just most of the time they aren't this noticeable. When Ali was kidnapped they freaked, and they really don't like the lab for some reason." Avery's sensory powers had given her the low down but that didn't exactly make it clear.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Besides," Whit said cheerily, appearing out of nowhere beside the three, "Ali and the ghosts are buds, she's like their prime medium, and they're fairly tight with Zaias too. So long as we're on their side I don't think we have much to worry over." his previously styled hair had been mussed by the wind and his own hands so it resembled his more usual style -messy and care free. The fact that he added a wink before continuing on didn't really help with that interpretation of him. As Avery just shrugged and started again it was probably safe to assume this was all still fairly normal.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:06 pm
Rock nodded and let the water wrap itself around him and some slipped under his feet, letting him 'glide' forward, which added to the spookiness, as he presented no movement but a slight lean forward. He was slightly on the edge, pointing his hands, water loaded at the wrist, at the cubicles in case someone was to spring out in surprise attack or something. Rule number one; never let down your guard, especially in enemy territory.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:06 pm
Christopher could sense what the ghosts were thinking in his mind and it was nothing positive. "I hear angry and scared thoughts from them. They seem to know what's going on and that's the reason why" he said. He worried about what would happen to the two kidnappees. They had to get there quick. Every moment made Chris more and more anxious.

Spencer thought he heard running footsteps at a distance behind him, but he wasn't sure.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:13 pm
[ So you all know, the lab floor is like a massive open space, if you go to the wall there are hallways; Martel's office is down one of those ]

The ghosts began to lead Zaias and the others to Ali -though mostly Zaias- in a furious howl. The emergency light dimmed inside Martel's office and Katsu clicked his tongue. With a snap of a finger the florescent lights in the office flickered on full blast.

"Cheren, what was that?" The boy jumped guiltily. He had been preoccupied, talking more with this Telemachus guy. He was strange, that was for sure. But he had been saying some things.... "Er, I'm not sure. It's like...g-ghosts." He hesitated, knowing that "ghosts" sounded pretty stupid. But "Zaias" certainly wasn't stupid, and the guy was definitely, "Almost here." Bull motioned to Rei and Katsu. "You two go, keep them away. Doctor, do you have what you need in here?"

As Rei and Katsu snuck out into the hallway Martel responded. "No, there is no equipment in here." He did not take his eyes off Ali; he wanted to be sure she was alright.

Katsu and Rei slunk forwards, the only part of them visible in the dark the pairs of electric gold and emerald eyes. You couldn't even hear their footsteps, for all the ruckus the ghosts were making, spraying paper and pencils all around. They waited at the edge of the darkness of the hallway, staring into the vastness of the lab floor and waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:18 pm
Alex didn't fully trust what was going on so he slunk into the shadows along the wall. While in shadow form he could feel along through other shadows. There were people there, but something seemed to be keeping him from pinpointing them. They must have still been using that weird black substance from before. He sent a mental note to Christopher who then sent it to the others.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:04 pm
Rock got the message but didn't move in terms of acknowledgement. He did, however, change his stance into a much more defensive/counter position as he kept moving along the rest of the group. He readied more water to attack, have the arms in his back, plus the water around his hands and arms, without counting the layer that was pressed onto him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 pm
Katsu pressed his hand to the cold steel of the wall and frowned. This place was well made, that was for sure. He could feel the special insulation keeping him from screwing up any of the lab equipment. Though the people making the system didn't seem to care about the computers, since they were all backed-up. Good enough, then.

Jordan froze midair; a small popping noise had come from somewhere nearby. "Did anyone else... hear that?" Just then, computers all around the group began sparking and exploding, electric currents shooting out in a flash of sparks.

I can tell you what Jordan did; she flew right up out of there. "Holy- What the heck?" She had to yell to feel like she was actually saying anything, the electric cracking was so loud.

Wolfyofthesky

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:08 pm
Just as the computers started to blow, Rock swung an arm as he crouched to to the ground and water raced across the group, made a wall and froze into ice, providing a great shield from the sparks. "Little tricks like that won't get anyone far with me..." he growled as he stood up straight again  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:51 pm
"Damn! Is there anyone here with an electricity Iras?" Spencer asked. He was looking around to see if the prefect with that ability was with them. He didn't know if manipulation powers could control it or not.

Alex had to create a shield with his darkness powers, which was draining him even more. He was trying to find the source of that trouble.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:15 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie covered her face with her arm in a defensive position and said, "Thank you, Rock" when he made the ice wall. Seeing all these Ira's in action made Dannie realized she had to work on her own.

((OOC: ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games