Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:29 pm
Oh! Rod sent them... I'm Kits Rose, one of the owners. You can bring them in here, I have a couple of easels we can put them on for now. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:34 pm
*loops his arm with Tes' and walks around to get a closer look at the paintings, waving to Faerie as they get closer*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 pm
Much obliged, ma'am. *the men follow Ms. Rose and uncover the pieces, put each one onto a separate easel and fold up the cloths, place them under the easels* There you go ma'am. Is there anything else we can do for you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:49 pm
Thank you. That's all. *smiles and turns to admire the photographs*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 pm
*Waves back to Ryzan and smiles. Getting distracted by a couple more pictures being set up on easels, she heads over to where Kits is standing and looks over the pictures.* You've got some nice artwork here, Kits. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:01 pm
*deliverman tips hat at the lady and the crew heads out*

*gets out of the taxi just as the men walk out. Grins seeing the men leave, shakes their hands and thanks them, explaining who he is. Has the taxi driver place all his bags and luggage by the front door of AS, and then pays him. Cab driver pulls off and walks in, looking around at all the changes and such. Takes a deep breath and goes into the lobby, grin getting even wider when sees Kits. Starts walking twaords her, grinning ear to ear*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 pm
*grins at Faerie* Thank you. I think we did pretty well for our first showing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:07 pm
-walks around looking at the artwork and then hurries to finish, suddenly becoming very tired. She starts yawning and slips back out, going to her quarters at MW-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:11 pm
*walks over and picks Kits up, spinning her around and whispering in ear* My flight got in just in time for the opening. *sets her downa nd kisses her*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:15 pm
Ah! eek surprised Rod! Why didn't you tell me you'd be in tonight?!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:27 pm
*hugs her tight* I wanted to surprise you. *cant stop grinning*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:35 pm
*laughs and hugs him back* Well, you certainly did that!

*looks him over* You must've just gotten in... You look tired. Let's take a quick look around, then I'll drive you home. *grins* I'd invite you to my house, but Karrie's nephew, Mitri, is still staying with me.

*the two of them walk around and look at the artwork, then they load Rod's luggage in the back of his car and drive to his house, where Kits helps him get settled in after his long trip*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:39 pm
*Grins at Rod's actions towards Kits.* whee Kits, I see you have other guests to mingle with here, and I best be heading out. I'll see you around! *Flitters out the front doors, a very faint trail of fairy dust following behind her.* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:24 am
*Ryzan and Tes wander around for a while after looking at the art on display to check out the grounds, seeing how the apple trees around the property have changed the scenery. Eventually, one of the night staff approaches and insists they stay in the lighted areas if they don't have a flashlight for safety reasons, not realizing nor believing they could see perfectly fine in the dark. Not wanting to deal with trying to prove themselves and it being about lunch time for them anyway, the two simply left AS to return to their quarters at MW*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games