Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:09 pm
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x [ x Z x y x u x n x a xxx H x y x u x u x g x a x ]

DO NOT LET YOUR EYES CORRUPT YOU, CLOSE THEM AND SEE THE TRUE BEAUTY OF THIS WORLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sudden disturbance of a large mass of air around her forced the gennin to jump to her feet, her skin prickling with anticipation. As a force of habit, she lifted her face slightly to the ceiling, as if looking at Shiro, looking at the gigantic hole that he created. When a voice drifted to her from above, her tensed and battle ready stance relaxed. The female let out a soft sigh, walking to the middle of the hole so that the male there could hear her better. Two others were near by, the breeze told her it was a smaller girl and a taller female; the smaller one seemed more eccentrically dressed than the taller one. The male above her was tall, in what felt like normal clothing. "Good sir, do I want to know why there is now a gigantic hole in the ceiling?" She seemed to hesitate for a second, thinking. She tilted her head, making herself face up. "Can you teach me to do that?"

❖ CHAKRA :: 000 / 000 x ❖ STAMINA :: 000 // 000 x ❖ AC :: 0 x ❖ RYO :: 0
[ BYAKUGAN ] ❖ [ BLOOD / TAI ] ❖ [ D-RANK / GENNIN ] ❖ [ FUUTON / RAITON ] ❖ [ KUMO ]

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      > Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
      > Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals
      > Sight for Touch: When wearing a blindfold, Zyuna can sense the most minute changes in the air pressure around her, allowing her to almost "see" her surroundings. This innate ability was formed over long periods of time training with her chakra nature and training blindfolded. This effect however is counteracted by being able to see; be it taking off her blindfold or activating her Byakugan. This effect is also disrupted when great amounts of wind are disturbed in her general vicinity, such as a tornado.
      > Serenity In All Things: Hyuuga are very good at manipulating chakra and Zyuna is no exception to that. Through hard determination and training, Zyuna has learned to chain Ninjutsu with any Taijutsu with no hand seals for 1.5x the combined cost-- still takes up two activations. ( Taijutsu Technique + Ninjutsu Technique x 1.5 = total cost )

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
      Current Stats
        Speed: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
      > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel the Risen
Regalina Kaicho
Mattysandwich
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:46 am
User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KumogakureBloodline
KatonRaiton
B-Ranked ChuuninHyuuga
Ryo: 07700AC:019650
Chakra : 500 / 500Stamina : 420 / 420

Brushing off his shoulder he returned the wave of the energetic young woman with a chuckle,"You know, Ive heard some people mess my name up in some interesting ways but, that takes the cake. Good job kid. Whats your name?" Meeting Ada halfway he took the scroll with a nod,"Thank you, make sure you give a mission receipt to the Miss Shizuku so that she can log your missions. I am sure you would like to get paid for your work, both of you." Rolling the scroll open, his face took an actually serious tone for a moment. It seemed the supplies within the blue dragon itself was also substantial in comparison to all the other stores in the area. Good thing they had, seized it when they did. Those supplies would likely be marked and used to facilitate the next stage of his plan. With a nod he smiled,"Good." Tucking the scroll into his shirt,"Thank you, both of you."

Then he turned to the blindfolded girl, who was looking up at the hole for some reason. With a smirk he poked her lightly,"Down here, and it is there because it turns out that, I may be a bit physically stronger then I anticipated... Practicing a new move and it ended up being a bit more powerful then I figured...Sorry about that." Looking to the others,"To you both as well I apologize." Then came the new girl. Chuckling a bit he waved her over,"Come on over Miss, please, introduce yourself." Turning back to the blindfolded girl he nodded,"Dont freak out." With that he lightly touched her forearms and biceps to gauge her overall physical strength. Stepping back he rubbed his chin,"I could probably teach you a couple things, but I could not teach you that particular ability. You see, your body just doesn't have the raw physical strength that style demands." Rubbing his chin a bit he took another drag of his smoke before continuing,"I suppose I could teach you how they fight in konoha, some kickboxing, actual boxing, couple tricks of those hyuuga folks I have picked up over the years, and anything and everything involving triage of patients."

Mattysandwich

I Cant Talk

Regalina Kaicho

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
__She got his name wrong? It was odd that he specified that detail, but did not bother to give her a clarification as to his actual name. Nonetheless, he asked for a name, and Selina was more than willing to oblige. "I am Selina Rosewater! I fight on the side of good!!!" She explained as she planted her legs and had her right hand in front of her face as she made a peace sign with the hand horizontally. Her left hand still gripped her bow as it was placed on her left hip. She was ready to fight evil any day. Speaking about fighting, however, Selina broke from her pose and looked toward Ada. "Miss Rio. How do you want to continue this?" She asked earnestly. It did not seem as though the man wished to leave. While he stood in the way of them, how could they continue their spar?

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 365 || 365】○【STAMINA: 120 || 135
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:38 pm
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KUMOGAKURExxxxxxGenin - D-rankxxxxxxC: 275/275 ll S: 225/225XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Shion ▪▪ Moro
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shion trotted over to the man beckoning her closer and tucked her hands inside her hoodie pockets. "My name is Shion Moro and I guess I'm here to learn to fight..." She spoke with a little uncertainty. Of course she was here for that purpose; it was probably why all the others were here too. Shion just suddenly thought she was saying something redundant and was making a fool of herself in front of the others.

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Taijutsu ▪▪ Medic ▪▪ Titleless ▪▪ Titleless

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Well, getting paid certainly had a nice ring to it. A young lady such as herself did have need of an income. Shiro definitely seemed pleased with the results of Selina's mission, and didn't seem doubtful at all about her tending to her training as ordered. Ada had already gone through introductions before at the office, but there were two new faces she could express herself to if she felt like it. Just slightly, Ada shook her head as she shelved the notion for the time being. Selina's strange... brightness left her silent throughout the pink-haired lass' name-giving and whatnot. The girl name Shion seemed as uncertain about where to begin with anything as the rest of them. Ada began twirling the kunai in her hand around her index finger as she replied to Selina's question, "Well... we can either find a corner of the room to continue or somehow make this a group sparring exercise." Coyly, she added, "I wonder how Chosokabe-sempai would fare with so many maidens with or against him in a fight?" Ada caught the kunai's handle and lowered the blade to rest at her side with her relaxed arm. Her other hand settled on her hip with just the right amount of zest for that sample of confidence. Honestly, she didn't mind how things continued from here. No matter what, she was either gladly with her comrades or at comfort by herself.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 305 || 305】○【STAMINA: 85 || 95
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

I Tortured Sleep I
Azeiel The Risen
Mattysandwich
I Cant Talk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:55 am
User Image

DO NOT LET YOUR EYES CORRUPT YOU, CLOSE THEM AND SEE THE TRUE BEAUTY OF THIS WORLD

The three voices that reached her were so very different, and the younger one was... outgoing to say the least. Zyuna harshly flinched when Shiro took ahold of her arm, her whole body tensing at the sudden physical contact. After a few seconds of alertness, her body relaxed and she slowly pulled her arm away from the male. She wan't to freak out over the contact, tell him that he shouldn't touch her, that it was rude... but saying so would be rude so she kept quiet, though the discomfort was clear on her face. Her head cocked slightly to the side as she listened to the newer girl, waves of awkwardness radiating off her voice. Why was she so unsure of herself? She passed her exams, clearly there was something they saw in her that made her ninja material. Her head snapped back to attention as Shiro mentioned the Hyuuga-- her blood, her family.

"You've met the Hyuuga? I was told that I was a Hyuuga, though I've never met my parents. Please, I beg of you, teach me these techniques. I've never known anything about where I come from." There was a wistful yearning in her voice, for so long all she knew were half baked stories of the Hyuuga from Konohagakure; to have something physical that would to her to them... it would be a gift she could never replace.

[ BYAKUGAN ] ❖ [ BLOOD / TAI ] ❖ [ D-RANK / GENNIN ] ❖ [ FUUTON / RAITON ] ❖ [ KUMO ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      > Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
      > Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals
      > Sight for Touch: When wearing a blindfold, Zyuna can sense the most minute changes in the air pressure around her, allowing her to almost "see" her surroundings. This innate ability was formed over long periods of time training with her chakra nature and training blindfolded. This effect however is counteracted by being able to see; be it taking off her blindfold or activating her Byakugan. This effect is also disrupted when great amounts of wind are disturbed in her general vicinity, such as a tornado.
      > Serenity In All Things: Hyuuga are very good at manipulating chakra and Zyuna is no exception to that. Through hard determination and training, Zyuna has learned to chain Ninjutsu with any Taijutsu with no hand seals for 1.5x the combined cost-- still takes up two activations. ( Taijutsu Technique + Ninjutsu Technique x 1.5 = total cost )

Current Stats
        Speed: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel the Risen
Regalina Kaicho
Mattysandwich
Quote:
Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:36 pm
私は魂の刈り取り午前、王は私の義務を祝福...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx私は神の保護者です
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Myu-nii Yamanaka

NPC

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxしかし、私は神でない

"Urgent message for you, Chosokabe Shiro-san."

The young ANBU operative delivered the message telepathically to the scarlet-haired Doctor, standing a fair distance outside of the building, not wanting to be a bother to anyone who was training inside. People had a tendency to freeze up when they saw the dark clothes and expressionless mask, that went doubly so for new Genin. "Lord Raikage requires your presence. A young swordsman by the name of Soraru Hiraite has also been trying to come into contact with you. He divulged that it regards the glass wolves that I suppose you know about. End of message." With that thought he went on his way, though not before reaching the extra mile and sending Shiro a mental image of what exactly the seeking samurai looked like. Sticking his hands into his pockets like what a cool, dark robed ANBU would do, he disappeared in a gust of those well known Yamanaka flowers.

...彼なしでのために、私は無情になる

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:14 am
User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KumogakureBloodline
KatonRaiton
B-Ranked ChuuninHyuuga
Ryo: 07700AC:019650
Chakra : 500 / 500Stamina : 420 / 420

That girl, Selina as she called herself, was certainly a ball of energy though he felt for her. She fought for "good" one day she would learn just how hard that was. So too was Miss Moro here to lean how to fight, so it went without saying that the others were as well. He was about to happily offer to teach the Hyuuga girl what he knew, right up until his thoughts were bombarded. Stiffening up like a board he listened to the message and made a note of its contents as well as the image. His expression soured a bit as he took a deep breath. Taking another drag of his smoke he held it in for a moment before exhaling hard as he began,"Your all new. I am sorry to force this lesson on you this early but things are about to change rapidly. Finish up your training here and then head to the blue dragon for arms and equipment. You'll be deployed soon. But before that I want each of you to think of an answer to this question then come and find me and tell me your answer. " Selina, have you ever considered that the word good is a perspective word? Do you know that the UHV consider the things they have done and their forces themselves a force of "good"? Facing the younger woman Shion he continued,"Why do you want to learn to fight? The greatest warriors of our time know not only how to fight, but when to fight, and why they fight. Once you can understand all three and their relationship to each other, let me know, cause even I haven't figured that one out." He chuckled a bit at the end and then took another drag of his smoke before facing the other two,"Miss Ada, you once said that you want to become friends with everyone and be of use. Is that truly what you want? What about what your parents want? Serving the Daimyo directly is going to put some interesting burdens on your shoulders. There may come a day when your forced to choose between serving the interests of the village, and serving the interests of the Daimyo. When that day comes I advise you to remember the ones who are there for you when it matters, who know you and care about you personally." Making his way across the small room to the blindfolded girl he lowered his voice substantially,"Then your a b*****d like me. If you can use the gift then I will teach you. But you need to know, never let your status define you, never hide it but never flaunt it. Simply let it be what it is. For now train your body on how to move at odd angles, I recommend Pi qua quan, or Hsing I pakua. Oh and palm strikes lots of those." Moving towards the door he smiled spinning on heel,"Remember, nations are like wolves. You never know which one will strike first and which one will lead the pack." Pushing through the door he smirked as he finished his smoke and flicked it to the ground. Things were moving faster now.

[exit]
Mattysandwich

I Cant Talk

Regalina Kaicho

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
__Selina never thought of good as a subjective term. And she never will again. Good bye complex thought which questioned her world view. Good riddance. Anyway, Ada was also questioned. Selina hoped the other woman had the same resolve that she did. He further questioned others, and then he left. Who was he again? Regardless, Selina moved over to Ada and smiled widely. "Miss Ada! I think we should go back to the office. We can turn in our missions and get rewarded!" She exclaimed. While she was content to finish the fight, she accepted it may be better to continue moving.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 365 || 365】○【STAMINA: 120 || 135
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Shion was completely baffled. She had come here for some combative lessons, not a deep introspective look into her soul and motivations. She knew why she wanted to fight; she wanted to help people. In reality, Shion actually had chosen to specialize in the medical path. She wanted to learn taijutsu so she could defend herself as to give her allies some piece of mind during battle. What good is a medic if they've been killed by the enemy? Still, even already knowing the answer to the man's question, all she could do was stand there with a stupid look on her face. Shortly after the man had left, all Shion could do was muster up a short comment, "What the hell is that supposed to mean!" Shion was left puzzled by what could possibly happen at the Blue Dragon. Sure, they were to gather up arms, but they weren't about to send fresh genin into battle, were they? And how was she supposed to train? Isn't that what the instructors are for? Whatever. It didn't matter. Right now, she had to train, and it seemed like she was going to have to do it herself. So, Shion walked over to where the various scrolls were kept and began to browse for options.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:43 am

Shion browsed through the various scrolls at the disposal of the students. She had several ideas on where to start with her training. She couldnt really get a real grasp on any medical jutsu here, but she could always work on her taijutsu... except she didn't have any sparring partners. Then, the idea hit her. Back in the academy, she had heard a few off comments about various techniques. One of which, was a technique to make solid clones. It was the perfect technique for her! She'd be able to fight and tend to wounded all at the same time. After a few minutes of digging through scrolls, she was able to find what she was looking for.

Shadow Clone Jutsu - B ranked
7 posts -1 for medic class -1 for dojo training = 5 posts total

Shion took the scroll over to a secluded area of the dojo and unrolled it. She took several minutes to review the material and take it all in. Shion would be lying to say she wasn't nervous about attempting the technique. It looked pretty complicated... [1/5]

Reading only gets you so far, and as much as Shion would like to learn the technique simply through reading about it, that was an impossibility. Shion stood up from her seated position and created a clone, bringing together all the steps she had read about. [2/5]

The clone looked okay, but looks were one thing. It had to be sturdy in addition to a perfect replica. Shion walked up to it and looked it up and down. It looked alright, but what about... *poof*. Shion gave it a simple pat on the back and it vanished into a puff of smoke. [3/5]

Shion gave the technique several more attempts, each one just as fruitless as the last. Clone after clone, dispersal after dispersal, nothing was clocking. Maybe there was something she missed. Shion went back to the scroll and reviewed the steps. [4/5]

The flow of chakra, the necessary hand seals... she seemed to be getting it all down. And of course, there were no other notes or anything scrawled in the margins. Shion let out an exasperated sigh and went back to making clones, being sure to reference the scroll after each failed attempt. Hours past, and her clones were getting nowhere until suddenly... *thwack*. Instead of dispersing into a puff of smoke, her clone stumbled forwards as it lost its footing. [5/5]

Shion smirked and nodded confidently to herself, "hmm, hmm... perfect!" She said, dispersing the clone. Now that she had infinite sparing partners, it was time to move onto learning a few Taijutsu. Luckily for her, she had spotted one that caught her eye.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:54 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Out of all the ladies this guy directed such introspective moon-speak to, Ada felt like she was most personally designated somehow. Maybe it was simply that she was taking it too personally though. All she felt right away was that her body froze up at the mention of her parents. This was a topic that was only brought up by the Rio's as a reminder of her place amongst that family. She hadn't had parents for over a decade. What did they even look like since she last saw them? Were they still alive and well? Where were they? Questions like these were more often than not pushed aside so that she could focus on more relevant matters in her life as it went on without a loving mother and father to pick her up when she made mistakes. Honestly, the topic just made her sour. Still, Ada knew that her parents specifically weren't the focus of what Chosokabe had spoken of. He left before she could even utter a reply about her relation to the Rio household and Kumogakure.

She wasn't mad that she was blown off in such a manner, but she wasn't impressed either. "Minus three points." She muttered under her breath just before Selina suggested they go turn in their mission reports as they'd been told to a little while ago. A shallow sigh escaped Ada's lips and she nodded in agreement. Rushed steps carried her out of the complex and back toward the Raikage's office structure. Ada was thinking about what Shiro said the whole way there in silence. The intense focus fought with her inner confusion and was rather publicly shown on her face. She couldn't brush off such words as easily as some others...

Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 305 || 305】○【STAMINA: 85 || 95
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

I Tortured Sleep I
Azeiel The Risen
Mattysandwich
I Cant Talk

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image

b*****d, the word hung in her chest like a dry reminder of her past. The name was often wielded like a sword against her by her late mother, a tool used to hurt and wound her, to insinuate that she wasn't really a Hyuuga. But the man was correct, it was simply what she was, and nothing more. If she wore it like a badge, it could never hurt her again, and the black haired female took a deep breath in. It felt as if something that had her in a vice grip was gone, like she could breathe deeper. She would have to thank him later, thank him for setting her free from the last thing her mother had over her. She heard footsteps leave the building, and by their weight and the feeling the wind gave her, she knew Shiro was gone. The other two women, Ada and Selina she remembered, were debating on what to do next. The other woman, the one with the aura of awkwardness, shouted at Shiro's seemingly cryptic words. The female couldn't help the soft chuckle that escaped her lips, such innocence.

With a swish of fur and dark locks, Zyuna turned from the people in the area and moved back to her own secret corner. Once out of sight she once again took off her headband, closing the door. Slowly opening her eyes, Zyuna stared at the training dummy in front of her. Hsing-I Pakua, huh? At least she had already begun down the right path. Her pale eyes focused on the dummy, raising both hands in front of her. One hand had a palm up, the other had a palm down, her body turned to one side, her legs spread slightly. With that pose, she began a series of strong and precise strikes, trying her best to channel the thoughts of metal; sharp but strong. She imagined herself like a sword, or a spear, attacking the dummy with a focused assault. After a few moments of this, she felt happy with her progress and continued on.

tab tab tab [ Jin: Pi ] L E A R N E D ; ; 1 / / 1 posts -- spiritual technique

Next was water, graceful, flowing, always changing. Once again, Zyuna adopted a new stance, much like the one she used for metal, this time with her legs spread further for more balance than the original stance allowed. Once in this stance, the gennin started a series of flowing movements, almost like a dance. She changed her footwork, trying her best to channel all the elegance and fluidity of the element. Streams, rivers, oceans; water was soft but it could crush and wear away mountains given enough time. It was something she personally admired about nature, the hidden strength of something that was needed to survive but could be used to kill just as easily. After several minutes of this, she felt calmer, more in touch with herself. It was a nice feeling, perhaps she'd go for a swim after this.

tab tab tab [ Shui: Zuan ] L E A R N E D : : 1 / / 1 posts -- spiritual technique

Wood next; trees, flowers, plants, the connecting force of nature. Zyuna sat, crossing her legs, meditating once more. She imagined herself walking along a path in the woods, in konoha, in the land of her blood. She imagined running her hands along the shrubbery, the leaves and the flowers. She imagined the roots of all those plants, intertwining under the soil, connecting in to a net that nutured everything in it's area. She imagined how that sort of chakra structure would look, how she could feel something like that within herself. She wasn't sure how long she was meditating when she opened her eyes once more, but she felt like she sufficiently understood the element of wood. She stood and dusted herself off, what next?

tab tab tab [ Mu: Beng ] L E A R N E D ; ; 1 / / 1 posts -- spiritual

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel the Risen
Regalina Kaicho
Mattysandwich
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:52 pm

❂ CHAKRA 500 ║ STAMINA 465║GENIN (C) ║HAKEMOTO SAMURAI║ ❂

❂ REDUCTIONS ❂
• Learns Ninjutsu two posts faster.
• Learns Genjutsu two posts faster.
•Learns Bukijutsu Techniques four posts faster.
• 10% price reductions for shopping.

❂ PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES ❂
• Intensive Training: Two post reduction towards Bukijutsu techniques, however requires an additional post to learn Taijutsu.
• Born Samurai: Stamina drain is reduced by one rank on techniques that utilize a katana or wakizashi, however he cannot learn any other weapon style.
• July PA: Growing up in the harsh, snowy conditions of the Land of Iron, plants or flowers were quite difficult to obtain, unless one knew where to look. Following that, Soraru was allowed to apply medical balms to patients from natural remedies, getting to watch the best do their work. Gains a -2 posting reduction to Standard jobs in Medical/Botany, which drops to -1 for Special jobs.
• 1 Extra Locked Formless Style
• Santa's Library #3: +1 Buki Style
• On the last day of Christmas...: +1 Buki Style

❂ EQUIPMENT ❂
1x Food Pill
○ 3x Chakra Dispersal Gloves
○ 1x Ryo Coupon
○ 1x Training Coupon [ - 2 ]
○ 2x Tutor Coupon [ - 5 ]
○ 2x Chakra Coupon [ - 5 ]
○ 1x Stamina Coupon [ - 5 ]
○ 1x Mission Coupon
○ 14x Senbon
○ 16x Kunai
○ 11x Explosive Notes
○ 3x Highly Explosive Notes
○ 20x Mouth Embers (cherry flavored)
○ 10x Custom Fuuton Kunai (pouches tied to hilts, filled with pink explosive notes, cut into small petal shaped pieces.)
○ 2x Great Food Pill
○ 20x Yards of Wire
○ 1x Wakizashi (chakra blade)
○ 1x Custom Katana (Reito Kumo)

○ Tosei-gusoku
○ Silent Soles
○ Nitinol alloy gauntlet, left hand. (Taser Knuckle installed)
○ Chakra Dispersal glove, right hand. (Snap Lighter installed)
○ Kumogakure white flak jacket
○ Black, thick shirt. Long in both sleeves and vertical length. High, round collar, covers down to the hip on the right side to conceal the wakizashi. The left is bunched up behind the hilt of Reito Kumo, the katana. Has a hood attached, lined with white fur.
○Black harem pants, wrapped

❂ USED TECHNIQUES ❂
• Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu [ Inflict Emotion Technique ]
→→Rank: B
→→P/S. Sense: Chakra // -
→→Base Duration // Upkeep: 2 Posts // 25 Chakra
→→Source: Physical Contact, or Eye Contact
→→Description: This is a fairly high level Genjutsu where the Shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc.

User ImageUser Image

• Right...pirouette, right again, upwards diagonal on the left side, now. Soraru feinted a movement to the right then, all his attacks so far converging on a pattern from that side. Taking off in a quick dash to the left, he avoided his opponents counter swing and lunged out into a straight stab, aiming for the kidney..."Point! Hiraite-san scores first." The ref was at least good. The point was called the moment Sora's front foot hit the floor in sync with his strike, the bokken creating an audible thud against the protective training armor. It wasn't strictly kendo given their equipment and the less restrictive methods of fighting they were taking, but it was balanced so that even a Genin could stand a chance against a kage. I was getting better at this...wanted to finish that fight with Kaileer. It's not possible now, but I'll be damned if I let all that training go to waste. Soraru stared at the wooden weapon in his hands, remembering the clash he had with the former Raikage, their fight that made him correct his shortcomings. "You said you didn't think you'd win before we began...but you're better than me with a sword, aren't you? That's fine. We're not limited to swords only after all, right?" With that, he dropped the bokken to the ground and clapped his hands together, forming a sign before slightly spreading the palms apart...in between them was a glowing, scarlet light. "You can use your preferred blade. You'll need it. The difference between you and I is that you can never be the greatest at Bukijutsu with just one weapon. A katana pales against an arsenal." Soraru didn't respond to those words. When the next round started, the samurai drew Suwari from its scabbard early, deciding not to rely on Battoujutsu or Iaido. Right away, he swung his weapon up, sending a gust of air with the motion in quite the show of elemental power...only to swipe the blade back down, bringing that air into a condensed mist of sorts, gusting gales making it difficult to see from the outside looking in. Rather than making his next move, the samurai found his weapon arm wrapped suddenly in a chain, the weight at the end of it letting him know it was a kusarigama. The initial lock and tug caused Suwari to fall from his hands, but he capitalized on the moment, raising his leg to kick at the hilt of the weapon, launching it out of the smoke and towards the opponent. So obnoxious... His eyes began to glow in the aquamarine hue of his chakra while whisps of a similar color began moving around his form. Tugging his arm back against the chain, it dispersed immediately in reaction to the State of Defense while he launched forwards in the swift movement of Hagune no Shunkan's linear traversal technique. The sword kick had of course been blocked, it wasn't exactly a very exceptional move, however he grabbed it before it could hit the ground. "It's confidence." He breathed out the words, watching his opponent start to make another creation. He won't have time to create something as large as a kusarigama if I pressure him now... Starting off with a strong left slice, he was right, the opponent creating a dagger of decent length, only to hit air. Suwari had once again dropped, entering Soraru's waiting right hand, continuing the momentum in a slice on the opposite side only to be blocked again...ah. Two daggers. He'll be desperate. Following his thoughts, Sora turned his body to the side, watching as the first dagger passed. With his weapon still in a back-grip from the initial hand switch, the young Hakemoto created a shield for the follow-up attack from the second dagger, proceeding to launch the arm of his attacker up in a burst of elemental defense. Rather than take the time to pull his blade back and strike again, he merely pushed his other hand forwards against the opponent's chest, knocking him to the floor.
                                                      [ Stages E, D, and C learned of Shigure Soen ]

When the red-haired combatant attempted to get up, he found his chest pressing against the sharp point of Soraru's blade, the armor seeming to waver before the sharp edge. It was the samurai's point once more. "I'm not some Genin who got his hands on a sword and thought it was cooler than everything else. I've trained for years. I've put in the work. That's why I'll beat you." The State of Defense remained strongly about his person, eyes alight with a calm fire. Behind him was the towering form of his chakra, a suit of shogun's armor, red eyes contrasting against the blue construct. "I'm confident that I'll beat anyone who stands in my way. It doesn't matter how many blades I use. I'm the torch of the Third Raikage, the last remaining Hakemoto within Kumogakure, and I won't lose to anyone for as long as I have those titles." When the next and possibly final round came around, Soraru wasn't taking it lightly. Those strong winds taking hold in the dojo only got worse as his chakra really took hold, swaying around his legs, getting into a battoujutsu position. "Last chance to fall in line. I can just find someone else if you quit." Those words only seemed to fuel his opponent further, causing him to crush the orb of scarlet chakra in his hands rather than draw from it. That resulted in a swarm of weapons to surround his form, acting as a defensive shield. It was impressive...but the perfect way to demonstrate that one could destroy many. The moment Sora took even a step, his chakra burst out in a mixture of both his elements, electricity and wind battling it out in something akin to a terrifying storm. His speed was...immense. That makeshift storm wrapped around his body, blasting behind him like an exhaust as he made his move. Battoujutsu: Stormfall Frenzy. He named the combination of his unique draw style along with the Fiendish Speed Rain technique of Shigure Souen. Starting with Iaigiri, his blade erupted with aquamarine chakra the moment it was released from its scabbard, the swift cut destroying the first wave of assorted blades and shields that were in his path. He met the defiant green eyes of his opponent for a moment before the samurai was gone again, his body carried away in a mist of chakra. At that point he was easily as fast as a kage, dashing all about the place with reckless abandon, though it was probably difficult for anyone to spot him. The constant sound of metal slicing through chakra structures was ever present, Sora swinging Suwari at the mass of energy based weapons. "Enough playing around." With those words, that shining blue blade was extended to act almost like a wave as he swung it again, wiping the majority of those weapons out of existence. "H-How..." Sora walked forwards, his weapon looking all the more threatening. The sharpness of his blade effected up to an entire foot around it at all sides, its very reach extended up to at least ten feet as he held it out horizontally, weapon arm pointed out to the side. "The more weapons you have, the more your mind is put into chaos. A weapon is meant to be an extension of your body, even your soul. If you treat it as such...and devote yourself to it wholly..." The weapon looked all the more terrifying, a roaring surge of electricity beginning to travel along the blade as it gained a certain shimmer to it as well...the amount of powerful effects being stacked onto the blade was dizzying. Seven smaller blades began to float in the air around his arm, each pink and obvious a chakra construct, while five blue ones just as long as the blade hovered above his back like wings. Knowing his opponent would put up his strongest defense, the Hakemoto moved his arm forwards, watching it meet a large chakra-based shield that completely covered his side of the room. It was hopeless. No amount of layering or sheer defensive force could overcome the overwhelming elemental mix that was his sword at maximum strength. Several high-powered blows converged on the shield at once, destroying it and sending its owner into and through the dojo wall. It was over.
                                                      [Stages B and A of Shigure Soen learned ]

Ahhhh I'm sure someone can fix this...for now I should see if there's anything else I want to learn.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

There came the light pitter patter of feet as a small figure ran into the dojo. She had managed to sneak pass the view of students who were busy doing older students things while her goal was in one of these rooms. She had managed to drag it out of one of the bystanders who saw them stroll into the dojo like they owned the place. Since her return was still one of the current events in Kumogakure, the small squidling wanted to make it a good one for everyone she had yet to meet once more. The youngster dashed from lands unknown, finally spotting her tall target. She could never forget that handsome face of his. He appeared to be fighting some another person, but they could wait. The figure took a stance before pushing off the ground and aiming straight at Soraru. "Sora-chaaaaaaaaaaan!" She bellowed, lunging at the poor boy and wrapping her arms around his body. The very one she had been in during the mix up several months ago. Oblivious to what he was trying to do, Ara gave the boy a childlike smile, nuzzling into his side like a pet who had found its owner after an extended absence. "I'm back! Did you miss me? I've been out searching for my family! Ika!~ What are you doing, Sora-chan! Are you eating better now? Can I be in your body sometime again?"

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 465 / / 465 x > Stamina : : 185 / / 185 x > AC : : 1,750 x > Ryo : : 両2,100 xxx
                                                    > Blood / Nin x > Hojo x > Kumogakure x > D-rank Gennin xxxxxxxxx

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                        > Blood Knight: Bloodline techs overwhelm techniques of the same rank, prevented from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
                                                        > Elemental Specialist: Elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, prevented from succumbing to elemental weaknesses.
                                                        > Ancestor's Blessing: Bloodline techniques cost [5] less chakra to perform.

Current Stats
                                                          Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Tenshuyami
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games