Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:14 pm
Italy: This is what I got so far. Are they un-horrible enough to work?

User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:15 pm
((We all look awesome~! @Skizzors: Those are good! ))
Liech looked at Austria in horror and covered her poor innocent little virgin ears.  

Loev Bara

The Lion Su-san

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:16 pm
Sweden walked over to Austria, covering his mouth firmly. "S'kids around." He said sternly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:16 pm
"Aah~" Italy blushed and his body wriggled. "G-Germany..."

((Edit: Skizzor; can the coloring be a little more... vibrant? It's kind of light. o.o ))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:18 pm
-Stares wide eyed at Austria, hiding quickly behind Su-san.-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:20 pm
"I love that smell!" America laughed leaning over Lithuania, as he inhaled the scent of the brewing coffee. Now that he was closer he noticed there seemed to be something a little different in Lithuania's mood. He was usually the oblivious sort but sometimes he caught on to things, "Hey now, there's something bothering you right now... You can't hide it from me!"  

US-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:21 pm
"....You do not seem like it is 'nothing'...."

((huggles France))  
Italy-tan
"Aah~" Italy blushed and his body wriggled. "G-Germany..."

((Edit: Skizzor; can the coloring be a little more... vibrant? It's kind of light. o.o ))
ffffff FATAL FLAW-- I don't know how to make the colors pop more without KILLING THE LINES. I-I'm not too good with transparency and background layers and s**t. OTL;;  

Skizzors
Crew

France-niichan

"Roddy darling!" France snuck up behind Austria, "I see you recieved my early Christmas present with no difficulty"  
"Just stay still.." Germany sighed, messing with it as he tried to get his finger unstuck. "This silly thing, you really should just cut it..." He tugged again, and tried to untangle it with his other hand.

(( -Innocent whistle.- ))  

Germany-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:24 pm
"That's what you got for Christmas Austria?" Liech said with an extreme head tilt.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:25 pm
Lithuania blushed when America got close, biting his lower lip. He looked surprised when the other said something was wrong, though. And Belarus was asking too. He shook his head. "No, please, don't worry about me! I'm alright." He forced a smile. "I suppose... I might miss being in your house a little though, America-san. Are you keeping it clean?" He tried to change the subject.  

Lithuania-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:26 pm
((Ah that's what I thought. I don't have photoshop but I think you can put the picture on a second layer and then color on the first layer, or you can try and use the lasso tool.))

"G-Germany~" Italy made little noises and couldn't help but wriggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:26 pm
Belarus-tan
((I'LL SEND A FINGERNAIL CLIPPER IN A CAKE FOR YOU, KARA!!))

=O THANKS.

... ;O; Oh god, I hate my friend. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I love him.
Totally brain damaging commercial

xxKarachan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:29 pm
-he instantly seemed to shut up as Su-san approached him, hand going over his mouth, however...as soon as Francis showed his face and admitted to it...oh...it was on. He quickly moved away from Sweeden and stormed over to France- Francis...YOU did this!? H-How dare you! What makes you think that...that...you have the right!! -he quickly looked over to Liechtenstein and shook his head- This is NOT what i wanted...believe me!  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games