Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:32 pm
Kialyn stumbled to her feet and after Orion, "Hey there cutie!" She said smiling

Nova raised an Eyebrow. "I'm an O13 member, remember?" she asked, "I can create portals of darkness and teleport around. "Now then, I need ur help"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:36 pm
Suddenly, Orion heard a female voice behind him and turned around to see the girl who was waiting beside the men's restroom. He pointed at himself and asked her, "Are you referring to me?"

"Oh right...", Nero said, closing his eyes and feeling stupid about it. When he opened them up a second later, he nodded his head in agreement. "Sure. I'll help you!", he replied and got up from the floor, waiting for what happens next.

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:41 pm
Kialyn Nodded "Oh of course u silly goose" she said giggling

Nova smiled "Alright," she said holding out her hand waiting for him to take it "Let's move"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:44 pm
"I know, I'm actually a friend of him. I havent seen him in years and I thought I could give you something that belongs to him, its outside." Jake said as he stood up.

Kikyo looked at jake and hesitated but as she looked into his eyes something told her to go with him so she did and followed him outside.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Orion stared back at the girl with curiousity, wondering what was funny about it. However, he chose to ignore it and asked, "Was there something you wanted from me?"

Nero held onto Nova's hand, feeling like a sissy and waited for whatever was going to happen.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:48 pm
Kialyn smile "Certainly. You" she replied grinning

Nova smiled, snapped her fingers and they were gone. The appeared near the ally way in which Avon and Xale hid. "Avon... " Nova said looking around, releasing his hand

"over here..." Avon murmured

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:54 pm
"Well here we are" Jake said as he stopped next to a car.

"What is it that you want me to give him?"

"Nothing." he replied as he pinned Kikyo the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:54 pm
Orion stared at the girl, looking a little surprised by the answer, then gave a small chuckle. "Hehehe... sorry miss, but I'm taken already...", he replied to her as he turned around back to the table.

Nero looked around at the dark area Nova teleported them into, but he stopped and searched his body, wondering if there was something missing on him like a lung or a kidney. He didn't know how teleportation works.  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:57 pm
Kialyn frowned. She noticed Kikyo and Jake werent at the table anymore. 'where hs that fool gotten too?' she thought

Nova pulled Nero behind her "No worries nothing's missing. It's perfectly safe traveling with me I assure you" She said.

Avon looked up "Who's ur friend...? she asked, smiling. Her hand was on Xale's neck, blood seeped through her fingers  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:00 pm
When he reached the table, Orion noticed Kikyo was missing. He began to look around the restaurant, wondering where she might have gone to.

"Oh really? That's... somewhat reassuring...", Nero replied as he saw a girl holding onto a guy's neck, "s**t! That's just gross! You're not some sort of sick vampire too, are you?!", he cried out, instantly assuming the worst after meeting up with Fenrir a while ago.  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:03 pm
Nova felt Avon's sadness when he assumed that

"No..." Avon said, I am... trying to help...."

"She's my Nobody, and i would like it if you did not speak to her that way. Nova said, kneeling neck to Avon. Being closer to Avon, Nero could probably see the resemblance "It's ok... u can let go now... Avon" Nova murmured

Avon lifted her hand from Xale's neck revealing the wound beneath.

"who did this?" Nova asked, angered.

"I do not know... But they wanted u..."

"Figures, they always want me"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:06 pm
"What are you-" Kikyo screamed as she struggled on his grip but was muffled by Jake kissing her.

"Taking what is mine" Jake said as he pulled back and bit Kikyo's neck and covered her mouth

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:17 pm
"Oh... sorry about that... I do tend to say stuff just from appearance alone...", Nero apologised, scratching his head in shame. He kept quiet after a while, listening to their conversation. For some reason, he couldn't help but notice the similarities between Nova and Avon.

In an instant, Orion suddenly felt a sharp pain in his chest, but he couldn't determine it. He ran out of the restaurant and looked around, getting this feeling as though it was leading him to it. He ran to one direction straight after Kikyo, which he didn't know.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:21 pm
"You taste good, I wonder what else tastes good" Jake said as he moved his hand up Kikyo's skirt but stopped as he felt footsteps. "s**t, I'll see you later my sweet" he said as he kissed Kikyo once again and disappeared.

Kikyo laid there on the floor un moving. She realised that she was biten by a blood sucking vampire.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:25 pm
"Alright Avon..." she said after patching up Xale's wounds "Let me see ur neck..." she said tilting Avon's head up, revealing a large slice

Avon winced in pain. "He choked me.. but I think I'm alright... "

Kialyn chased after Jake "Nice job, I however failed"  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games