Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon sighed, "Don't thank me, I didn't do anything." He then ran his tongue over the closing wounds, licking away the blood which tasted a bit thin to him. A small frown touched his lips. "Hmm." He exhaled and turned to Soli, taking her hand in his own. "You know, I find that every time we get too physically close, something goes wrong." Both times they had sex, Soli disappeared, then Caldwell had interupted them the second time and not to long ago when Soli was delighting him with her hands. It seemed no one liked the idea of Leon being with Soli and he wasn't sure at to why exactly.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:11 pm
Neuro looked at him,"The staff should not effect any of you when I use."He flicked it the staff and it glowed black.

Soli looked at Neuro,"Are you going to fight?"She wondered this and worried.She then looked at Leon and kissed him,"I know it's weird espcially because of Caldwell, we can ask him."She looked at the corner where Caldwell stood.

((LOL Caldwell has never left the room at all))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:11 pm
"Something always goes wrong when two people are in love. Love is suppose to endure the hardships. Or at least that's what it's suppose to do." He said. He then left the room and went back to his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Leon's wolfish ears drooped lazily, his eyes half shut. Of course he knew love was full of obstacles, but people normally didn't kidnap your girlfriend or randomly appear in your room and slice you. He paused, eyes widening and flickered about as his ear perked. Leon. . . . that same voice from earlier whispered in his head. A small fearful whine escaped him, but soon became silent and let his eyes dart to the floor.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:23 pm
Neuro looked at him and nodded towards Soli,"Come here."He sat down at his desk and took a bag.

Soli walked over to him and sat on the ground where his feet where,"Something wrong?"Neuro usually did that when he wanted something.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Leon glanced at the pair, still a little fearful of the voice he head just heard in his mind, but tried to dismiss it.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image
Misha turned her head and stared down the barrel of the gun. She smiled. The man never had a chance. She jerked her head to the side as the gun went off and disembowled him. She watched as the man slumped to the ground. She stood and collected her weapons, pulling her shurikens, removing her traces. She jammed them into her pack and walked back to her bike and sped for home, completely unaware of her watchers The path is destruction....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Dante sat froze for what seemed to be all eternity before the raven became a man and grabbed up Dante and took off at top speed, easily catching up to Misha and then passed her in silence. The shock wore off, but Dante still remained silent. It was as if he watched a stranger kill those men. It wasn't Misha, that sweet and gentle girl who had made love to several times. No, that thing wasn't Misha, it just looked like her. Besides, she would be all better when she got back to the house. . . . hopefully.

Jaime got them back inside the house, throwing Dante on the couch, but the human seemed not to care. He did not question what he saw, for he knew it was none of his business. "I think I shall part and leave you with Misha, I wish not to get stuck in the middle of this." He said, just watching his friend's empty expression. "Okay, well, bye." He looked away and slipped from the house, heading elsewhere.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image
Misha walked in the door and went straight to the answering machine. A one blinked at her and she pushed the button leaving a smear. It began to play...
Misha was a very good girl, the voice purred. The money has been wired. The Panther has fed and now she sleeps. Mommy promises this was the last time. Love you. The voice laughs and the line goes dead.

"That's what you said the last time," she whispered. She looked at her hands covered in blood and tears fell in fat droplets. She clung to the counter, her body shaking. She screamed in anguish. So much blood. She wanted it off. She turned and made to rush off to the shower but she was rooted to the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Dante heard Misha come in, and then the message. But he winced when he heard her cry. He forced himself to his feet and trudged his way to where she was. "Misha. . . ." His green eyes scared and concerned. He reached out, touching her arm once more. "I . . . ." He looked at the blood upon her and said nothing more before pulling her to him.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image
Misha sagged into his arms, tears coming faster, choking on her words. "Why can't...she...leave me...alone. I d-don't want to be...like that." She clung to him, afraid. He knew, she had seen it in his eyes and that made her afraid.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:22 pm

He pulled her closer, his arms holding her more tightly. "Shh. It'll be okay. I promise." He whispered, his words trying to sound strong, but they faultered, giving away to his fear. But no matter what she did, he wouldn't stop having feelings for her. "Come on honey, let's get you cleaned up. May be a bath, a cup of tea or warm milk and then some rest will do you good." He looked at her, brushing her tears away and moved her hair from her face. I'll make it better, I swear.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:57 pm
User Image
Misha looked into his eyes, searching. She wanted to kiss him, but fear of him rejecting her made her stop. Finally, "I'll shower." She moved away, hugging herself, walking like a zombie to the shower. She sniffed, tears falling, she turned on the water to scalding hot. She shed her clothes under the water and angrily began to scrub the blood from her body. She barely felt the pain of the burning water.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:03 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"it seems we are all running out of time that we desperatly need."

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image
Nike looked at Hana," So shopping or do you want to see Kane and demand what the hell is going on?" Her voice didn't match her smile.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games