Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:28 pm
"Only cowards hide... Show yourselves or I will tear this place down, even if I have to do it one brick at a time..." Rock snarled as he spun on himself, keeping his sharp. They'll have to show themselves eventually  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"I've got it," Whit said, appearing briefly before pointing a finger gun and a wink in Avery's direction and apparently phasing right through the ice wall into the hallway. Not that anyone could see him.

He crept stealthily up the hallway, aware that Alex would be around here...somewhere, but more interested in if he would join in when he met the electro-freak who was messing with the computers. He'd have to be pretty fast not to get dropped.

Soon he was in the opening of the hallway the ghosts were pushing towards, he saw very little, but the movement of a hand as a particularly strong gust of wind blew papers and grit a little too close to someone's face.

Whit smiled to himself as he moved forward, careful not to block any pieces of paper from making their way to their destination.

Then in the dark, he could see it, the hand that was causing all this trouble.

He took his foot, clad only in the well crafted leather dress shoe he'd donned along with his suit.
But hey, the sole was good to go right?

With as much coordination and force as he could muster Whit went for the simple.
He smashed that F*^%$#s hand to the wall.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:04 pm
Katsu smirked. "This place isn't made of bricks, genius," he whispered in a singsong voice. While Katsu wasn't one for hiding, necessarily, he was one for winning. And this was exactly how-

"Rei! Get back here! I should've-ffffuwho was that!?" Katsu tried -and failed- to curl his knuckles, sparks radiating from his body. Nothing to see, but an electrical disturbance Whit's power couldn't hide gave him away, now that Katsu was paying attention. "Drop dead," he growled, shooting off lightning/electricity rather inefficiently and in all directions. Probably because he was pissed off.

Rei, unhampered by the preoccupied Katsu, proceeded to activate the seeds she had scattered around the base of the broken catwalk. Massive vines towered above the machinery, causing more chaos than harm, for now. And yes, yes there was some maniacal laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:15 pm
"It's a saying, moron..." Rock replied in a growl as he launched himself through the ice wall, smashing it down since the computers had now all pretty much blown up at this point and darted towards Whit like a eagle dropping down on his unfortunate prey. Still remained at a humanly possible speed, so it took him a few seconds, but he knew Whit hit something, due to electric sparks flying everywhere  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:38 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit fell back a staep and pulled in his right hand, a stray tentacle of Katsu's electricity had shocked and traveled all the way up his arm, leaving his fingers singed and burned and his entire arm tingling in pain. He didn't drop his invisibility though, and not one to give up he did what came naturally. Since his main hand was out he decided to go for the full tackle and hitting Katsu at the waist, punching out the boy's right knee with his left hand, brought the boy to the ground. Hard. There was a crunch. Though Whit wasn't sure whose body it came from.

Down the hallway and just stepping through the hole Rock had made - Avery stopped and looked up in surprise, she'd practically felt Whit being hurt, and could tell he was in pain. She held out her hand for Dannie, as she wouldn't leave the girl in the dark, but she looked forward to try and see Whit through the darkness, which was only getting darker with all the plant matter.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:36 pm
Christopher saw the plants shooting up from everywhere. At first he thought of lighting them on fire, but then the idea that the whole building would go up in flames crossed his mind. That wouldn't be good at all.

Alex came out of shadow form and passed right through the ice wall. Not saying a word or showing any emotion on his face except one of seriousness he headed towards where he was hearing the laughter.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:55 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie took Avery's hand once more and swiftly followed right after her.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Rock skidded to a halt and looked around, buried in darkness. " Oy! A little fire here and there could do a good job to light up this place and actually fit in good conditions!" he called over his shoulder towards where he came from, hoping someone could use fire.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:31 pm
Christopher figured a small flame wouldn't hurt. Rock did have water powers, so if it started to go out of control, then it could be put out. Christopher tossed a couple flames onto a couple large vines, hoping that this wouldn't cause everything to go up in smoke.

So far, so good.

((I made up a new RP if anyone is interested. There isn't very much interest right now so I thought I'd spread the word around.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery pulled Dannie quickly - Whit could only stay invisible if he focused. She knew he was getting more powerful recently, but electricity he certainly couldn't phase through. She let go of Dannie's hand and positioned the girl alongside one wall right beside the entrance way to the hallway.
"Stay out of the opening," she warned the girl, curling her fingers around the edge so she'd know where it was.

She then jumped quickly across the opening herself so she could flatten herself against the other wall.

She peered into the hallway and quickly saw a girl peeking around the other end, where Whit - still invisible somehow - was tussling on the ground with the probable lightning user. Still it's not like she could waste any more time.

Whit was touching the guy it was only a matter of seconds until he got zapped good and proper. A wonder he hadn't already. The other guy must have bumped his head or something, she couldn't really focus on him. Though the girl's crazy brain waves certainly seemed familiar.

" Alex?" Avery called feeling the prefect near. She could give him the details before he went forward.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:02 pm
"Finally I can see something..." Rock muttered as he swatted a bolt with the back of his hand covered in thick ice as if it was a fly. It crumbled to the ground, leaving the skin bare, but it quickly melted back down to it's earlier state and covered his body again as he kept moving towards where he could sense people's bodies. He closed his eyes and opened them again, a faint shimmer in them. He saw masses of water shine up like glowing blue embers to him.

He reached for his sword on his back and removed it from it's sheath. "Shall you face the blade?" He asked as he swished his sword at another bolt, swatting that one away as well.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:55 pm
Alex turned around to a voice. With the flames and occasional electric charges bouncing around, he could see that it was Avery. "What?" he asked, not in an irritated tone, but with a slight condescending one.

Christopher turned to Spencer. "Keep an eye on those flames. Use your manipulation power to keep them from spreading too much" he said.

"Gotcha" Spencer replied back and made sure that the flames wouldn't spread uncontrollably.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:01 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie stayed where Avery told her too though she was anxious for some action as well. She reached back into her bag and held onto the gun nervously. It was something new to her - actual trouble... Though practice, she had often at the Parabellums' training grounds.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:45 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Don't use that tone on me buster! I need you to go save Whit - but that Green Ira girl from before is guarding the tunnel. You need to be careful - that's all I was going to say." Turning Avery pointed still hiding somewhat behind the wall. "She's on the right side, like I am, behind the wall."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:48 pm
((I've got a question. Is being invisible just modifying light so that you can be seen through or you literally have no more body which contains water? XP Since he went right through my wall of ice, I was wondering if he was still in a body or in thin air =/))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games