Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 am
*peeks in and notices no ones around and wanders in to find the nearest mini fridge. he pulls out a piece of paper from under his scarf and puts his paper on the fridge then quickly runs out before anyone notices he was there*

*the picture left on the fridge was this doodle*

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 pm
Warning ~ this is not my art, I can't draw, but watching it was so amazing that I wanted to share. If this isn't ok, just let me know to delete the post...

Drawing a woman from the inside out:
http://fcmx.net/vec/get.swf?i=003702  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:21 pm
((That was pretty cool to watch, Brat.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:57 am
{{*hugs Kai* Thank you very much for the art, Kai! It's really cool. smile }}

{{And thanks Brat! That was really interesting. smile I didn't think about having videos posted as art, but they most certainly are. Kind of ironic that I didn't think about videos since that's what I do at my job... I'm glad you thought of it, Brat. Feel free to share more, please. smile }}

Amy finally was back at AS. She had caught up on all she had missed while she was sick. She had even hung up some new art that had been submitted. One of the pieces was left by Kai on one of the fridges. She had smiled when she saw it and silently thanked him for stopping by and making art work for the event. Sure it was a doodle, but it was still quite good, and it meant a lot that Kai would take the time and make the effort for the show.

Now, she was out in the gardens and was looking at the picture of Sakura's house, mapping out the garden some more. She hadn't had a lot of time to work on it lately since she had been sick, so she wanted to make sure to spend quite a bit of time working on it now.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 am
Sakura quietly made her way around back and into the rest area of the garden with her Mewpit. She had finally gotten away from Ebony for awhile and sat in the hammock, Mewpit in her lap and enjoying the sun as it warmed the pair in the swinging hammock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:38 am
Amy looked up when she heard someone come in. She smiled when she saw Sakura and her Mewpit sit on one of the hammocks.

"Hi Sakura! It's good to see you again, and you brought your Mewpit! I'm glad it could make it this time."

Thistle came out from behind one of the bushes and trotted over to the hammock Sakura and the Mewpit were on. She looked up and squeaked a greeting.

"Hi!"

"I really like your hair today, Sakura. It's cute."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:43 am
Sakura gave Thistle a scratch behind the ear. "Thanks, I just got back from a meeting and thought I'd bring the little one out while we had the chance" she said and set the little bundle of fluff on the ground.

The Mewpit stretched a little as it took a sniff at Thistle before curling up in the sun to warm itself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 am
Amy smiled. "Well I'm glad you came here. Want to go over more of the garden plans or take the Mewpit to Bonnie's Adoption Center to see if it's a boy or a girl?"

Thistle trilled happily when Sakura scratched her ear. Then, when the Mewpit was set on the ground, she walked closer to it. She cocked her head to the side in confusion, though, when i just curled up. How could it sleep in such an interesting place? So many fairies, flowers, bugs, and other creatures!

Thistle leaned down, sniffed the Mewpit, and then lightly nudged it with the side of her head. "Up!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 am
The Mewpit turned to face the strange horse creature and then stretching it got to it's feet and let out a small yawn. It was wondering what the strange creature was planning.

"Well...I think it would be better if we got this little one checked so I can name it" she said with a giggle as she suddenly lifted it into her arms again. She offered Thistle a scratch behind the ear again in apology for taking her friend away. "Sorry Thistle...but you can play soon, I just need to know what to name it" she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:06 am
Thistle squeaked happily when the Mewpit stood up. Despite it yawning, she still went up and nuzzled the Mewpit's neck in appreciation. Then, she hopped back, her tail flicking in excitement, and was about to run toward one large bush where she had last seen one of the fairies. However, before she could run, Sakura picked up the Mewpit again. Thistle squeaked in surprise and then huffed in disappointment.

Not much longer, though, Amy bent down and picked up Thistle as well. Thistle squeaked at first and then whinnied in laughter. They were going somewhere! Fun!

Amy cuddled Thistle to her and then turned toward the garden exit. "Sounds good to me. I'm curious to see what the gender is, too."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 am
Sakura gave a nod as she began to head over to the agency with Amy. "I haven't even started to think up some names for it yet...I wanted to know what it's gender was before I got started or it'd be too difficult" she said wondering what it would be

The Mewpit looked around at the surroundings curiously as it was being carried somewhere but the horse creature seemed happy about it so it flicked it's ear in anticipation and curious as to where they were headed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:15 am
((My next post will be in BARC. smile ))  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:40 am
Sakura made her way out to the gardens in AS before taking a seat in the rest area hammocks. She sat down on one and looked around at the garden, thinking about what to add to her own when Amy helped her with it. She had some good ideas for it but it was still in the early planning stages and she lay down on the hammock to think.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:02 am
After wandering around the gardens awhile Sakura let out a yawn and shook her head a bit. She then turned and began to make her way home in the dark  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:01 pm
*Kits walks into Aqua Springs. She first stops in the office to look over the mail, then goes into the locker room to change. Once she's in her swimsuit and has made sure her locker is locked, she walks out to the pool deck, gets a mixed berry smoothie, and sits in one of the lounge chairs to enjoy the last of the fading sunlight*

*Smok follows Kits around, but as soon as he sees her heading for the pool, flies over to the playground at the pet spa*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games